SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 24, 2018 3:22 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Aaaagggh!  Hopping on Team #Becca does a switcheroo.
I hear there’s a guy Jason from Buffalo who’s quite a catch.  It’s not too late.  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 1176891977
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 3:31 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
I hear there’s a guy Jason from Buffalo who’s quite a catch.  It’s not too late.  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 1176891977

How long ago did he like these posts? I have friends who do stupid stuff on social media and they are really good people. I’m not defending him as I haven’t seen the information. But, I don’t agree with some of the things my friends like, talk about or follow and am still friends with them.

I would hope Becca would not do what Arie did to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 3:31 pm

I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out Reddit and I still have no idea where people are getting this information from (or even how to find it). Could someone please paraphrase exactly what he liked or at least provide a brief tutorial on how Reddit works? That would be much appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu May 24, 2018 3:48 pm

sportsgirl wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:

How long ago did he like these posts?  I have friends who do stupid stuff on social media and they are really good people.  I’m not defending him as I haven’t seen the information.  But, I don’t agree with some of the things my friends like, talk about or follow and am still friends with them.

I would hope  Becca would not  do what Arie did to her.  

For me, it's not how long ago, but how many he liked. It wasn't some one-off situation, it was multiple - and IMO is only the tip of the iceberg. But to answer your question, he was liking some of the posts even back in February of this year.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 24, 2018 3:54 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Do y’all think they discussed what life values were important to them before getting engaged?  Did Garrett lie about his feelings on guns, homosexuality, fat shaming or did some of these ideas never come up? 

I think Becca is smart and pretty intuitive.  I don’t get how she didn’t learn some of his views unless he just flat out lied to her.  I feel very bad for her because I think she’s going to have a tough ride in the media for choosing him.

I think her picker is off and this venue (TB) is simply a really bad fit for her. It has nothing to do with how nice she is etc to me her picker is off. (Ross, Arie and now Garrett)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu May 24, 2018 3:56 pm

alwaystulips wrote:

I am hoping he is the next Bachelor!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 24, 2018 3:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Diana wrote:
She said her favorite thing about her fiancé is that "he put up with me the entire journey" that is sweet.  Smiley

What! Isn’t that what he’s supposed to do? I mean that’s to me a given or a boot out the door.  Why would she even consider otherwise would be puzzling to me.

Me as well Kasha.  :yes: I am just sad about it. #lowbar

Last edited by pavalygurl on Thu May 24, 2018 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu May 24, 2018 4:01 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out Reddit and I still have no idea where people are getting this information from (or even how to find it). Could someone please paraphrase exactly what he liked or at least provide a brief tutorial on how Reddit works? That would be much appreciated.

He's liked posts: indicting that the Parkland school shooting was fake with paid actors, feminists are ugly, fat women, boys in his day used to play with guns, but now they're all transgendered/gay, mocking gay/transgenders for being verbally bullied, and how funny it would be to throw a kid back over the wall. There are others that are more political ones that I won't post, but I think that all of these aren't really about politics, but just basic human decency, IMO. Hope this is okay!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 24, 2018 4:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Do y’all think they discussed what life values were important to them before getting engaged?  Did Garrett lie about his feelings on guns, homosexuality, fat shaming or did some of these ideas never come up? 

I think Becca is smart and pretty intuitive.  I don’t get how she didn’t learn some of his views unless he just flat out lied to her.  I feel very bad for her because I think she’s going to have a tough ride in the media for choosing him.

I think her picker is off and this venue (TB) is simply a really bad fit for her.  It has nothing to do with how nice she is etc to me her picker is off.  (Ross, Arie and now Garrett)

It clearly is. Physically, he reminds me quite a bit of Ross so that could’ve played into her decision, too.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu May 24, 2018 4:04 pm

Garrett's instagram account is private. Is this new? Or had he reverted back to private again before today?
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 24, 2018 4:05 pm

Aria wrote:
Bluejay271 wrote:I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out Reddit and I still have no idea where people are getting this information from (or even how to find it). Could someone please paraphrase exactly what he liked or at least provide a brief tutorial on how Reddit works? That would be much appreciated.

He's liked posts: indicting that the Parkland school shooting was fake with paid actors, feminists are ugly, fat women, boys in his day used to play with guns, but now they're all transgendered/gay, mocking gay/transgenders for being verbally bullied, and how funny it would be to throw a kid back over the wall. There are others that are more political ones that I won't post, but I think that all of these aren't really about politics, but just basic human decency, IMO. Hope this is okay!

Oh my dear God.  This is worse than I thought.  I agree, it's not politics.  It's about values, character, and absolutely basic human decency.  How we treat others.   What we stand up for/to.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Thu May 24, 2018 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu May 24, 2018 4:06 pm

And you know what kills me is how she could choose Garrett over Jason, it just boggles my mind.  It's not just Jason's personal accomplishments (because we all know that only goes so far), but it seems he has this fun loving dancing/singing side as well, not to mention his family background/closeness.  From what I could find with a little searching it seems his brother in law is the Deputy Legal Director of Everytown for Gun Safety, his brother is the executive creative director of a NYC ad agency focused on Broadway/live entertainment, and his father is global sales director for a publicly traded company he's been with for a long time (Sealed Air, makers of bubble wrap, probably why Jason and Becca are seen jumping on it on the premiere).  I feel bad leaving his mom out b/c she probably does something super interesting/impressive too, I just can't find it.  

I vote for a switcheroo with Jason.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl