SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mercieme Thu May 24, 2018 6:13 pm

Wow...Ashley Spivey is calling the show out for the Garrett likes.....
https://mobile.twitter.com/AshleySpivey/status/999755941754163201

mercieme

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Diana Thu May 24, 2018 6:16 pm

She didn't lie IMO :claphands
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 24, 2018 6:23 pm

Linds911 wrote:laugh out loud I called it when he got the FIR. Welp interesting to see if they edit the other 3 'ettes saying they picked their FIR guys or not since that would spoil it right away for the unspoiled viewers.

As for his IG drama, I'm not going to say yet whether they make it or not until we see how they are in "real life." I don't see anything wrong though no idea but maybe that will change once I read the rest of the posts.

I agree with the bolded.  It didn't take long for the TMZ spoiler news to blow up today  -- the rise and fall of the Bachelorette 14 due to SM.  
Hope Becca is doing OK with the backlash.  :drama
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu May 24, 2018 6:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:TMZ came through! RS WHO?? 100% no doubt the guy's Garrett http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/24/bachelorette-finale-becca-kufrin-kissing-fiance-spoiler-pics/

Most read this 20 pages ago. Picture evidence before the season airs. Hilarious!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Thu May 24, 2018 6:35 pm

I just don’t know about Garrett. Sure he and becca “look” good together in what we’ve seen so far but imo there’s something off. I saw his limo entrance and I wasn’t impressed at all. Imo it looked as if all of this was a joke to him.....plus the mini- van thing didn’t do it for me imo laugh out loud. He also called her “pretty” ......most guys go all out by calling the lead beautiful or gorgeous or stunning hahah

Imo he likes to joke around a lot, maybe too much. Him liking homophobic pictures, things that indicate that a school shooting was fake ( even though people are traumatized and grieving to this day and maybe forever) that’s just ......if I disagree with a post i simply don’t like it  or i at least comment my reasons for disagreeing
But him actually liking not one...but multiple of these pictures...bruh. We’ll see with him

Oh and his instagram is private for me too now

Last edited by Nillay on Thu May 24, 2018 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 24, 2018 6:36 pm

After seeing Ashely Spivey's pics of Garrett's IG likes now I see the issue. Yikes. hmmm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 1f49c

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 8367-910 goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 I_got_13 goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 E5kqdm15 goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu May 24, 2018 6:36 pm

mercieme wrote:Wow...Ashley Spivey is calling the show out for the Garrett likes.....
https://mobile.twitter.com/AshleySpivey/status/999755941754163201

Yes. I'm glad it's not just being swept under the rug by bach nation.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Thu May 24, 2018 6:41 pm

Umm...been reading pages and pages of harsh judgement based on an instagram I'm concerned is not even real! Sorry if I'm mistaken but the only instagram acct I can find for Garrett is private... Are we sure the instagram acct everyone is basing their comments on is real? How sad if not. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but let's make sure we're not adding fuel to untruths? Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 24, 2018 6:43 pm

Linds911 wrote:After seeing Ashely Spivey's pics of Garrett's IG likes now I see the issue. Yikes. hmmm

There are more. It is very sad. I like Becca and this is going to suck. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 24, 2018 6:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I might be one of the few, but I’ve grown to like that the FIR guy has ended up being the F1 the last four years in a row. It tells me that the ladies know what they want and I think it’s actually sweet that they’re so taken with someone on the first night and then the relationship just continues to grow throughout.

I will say that in a lot of the pictures and videos we saw of her with blake, she did seem genuinely very into him, so I think it will still be fun to see her with him too.

:yes: :yes: same!!

As we've seen it's worked for the past 3 'ettes and the guys were baddies but they've changed their ways and maybe Garrett will too. Hopefully he's told Becca some of this and/or is careful on what he likes on IG now.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 1f49c

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 8367-910 goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 I_got_13 goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 E5kqdm15 goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 24, 2018 6:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Linds911 wrote:After seeing Ashely Spivey's pics of Garrett's IG likes now I see the issue. Yikes. hmmm

Yikes, what a mess.  You are right, it is going to suck for Becca.

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 24, 2018 6:47 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I'm following him on IG but rarely check what people I'm following are liking plus I follow too many people so it's hard to keep track laugh out loud so I haven't seen anything unless it was posted here. Such a shame. Dang.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl