SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ReneeM Thu May 24, 2018 6:49 pm

Kindnesscounts wrote:Umm...been reading pages and pages of harsh judgement based on an instagram I'm concerned is not even real! Sorry if I'm mistaken but the only instagram acct I can find for Garrett is private... Are we sure the instagram acct everyone is basing their comments on is real? How sad if not. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but let's make sure we're not adding fuel to untruths? Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
It's definitely his IG. He's posted since being back. It's private now but it wasn't before and lots of people like myself followed for sleuthing purposes. The thing is if you follow people, and you go on pics they've liked it shows up that the person liked it. I followed Garrett before this mess and when the SC's were posted I checked on the pics myself, his likes show up on all of them that were posted + plus others on that page.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by philphan Thu May 24, 2018 6:51 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I might be one of the few, but I’ve grown to like that the FIR guy has ended up being the F1 the last four years in a row. It tells me that the ladies know what they want and I think it’s actually sweet that they’re so taken with someone on the first night and then the relationship just continues to grow throughout.

I will say that in a lot of the pictures and videos we saw of her with blake, she did seem genuinely very into him, so I think it will still be fun to see her with him too.

:yes: :yes: same!!

As we've seen it's worked for the past 3 'ettes and the guys were baddies but they've changed their ways and maybe Garrett will too. Hopefully he's told Becca some of this and/or is careful on what he likes on IG now.

The optimistic part of me would like to believe that people can change. But the "baddy" behavior of prior F1's pales in comparison to racist, sexist, homophobic beliefs. Being careful with his IG likes isn't going to change that. IMO.....

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Thu May 24, 2018 6:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Kindnesscounts wrote:Umm...been reading pages and pages of harsh judgement based on an instagram I'm concerned is not even real! Sorry if I'm mistaken but the only instagram acct I can find for Garrett is private... Are we sure the instagram acct everyone is basing their comments on is real? How sad if not. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but let's make sure we're not adding fuel to untruths? Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
It's definitely his IG. He's posted since being back. It's private now but it wasn't before and lots of people like myself followed for sleuthing purposes. The thing is if you follow people, and you go on pics they've liked it shows up that the person liked it. I followed Garrett before this mess and when the SC's were posted I checked on the pics myself, his likes show up on all of them that were posted + plus others on that page.

Thank you! Sad for all in involved then. Poor Becca prob woke up this morning excited about sharing her journey and will prob be blindsided by negativity by the end if the day:/

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu May 24, 2018 7:00 pm

@Linds911
“ As we've seen it's worked for the past 3 'ettes and the guys were baddies but they've changed their ways and maybe Garrett will too. Hopefully he's told Becca some of this and/or is careful on what he likes on IG now.”

In my opinion this is WAY beyond ‘ baddy ‘ that can change their ways ...and it’s not about what he posts on IG or not, it is a window on who he is and his values. So if he is proud to show these, that’s what is very upsetting. He seems clueless as to the meaning of his likes. Sorry but I never knew why I felt the knot in my stomach and intuitively felt he was a little ‘off’ , well now I know why. Very sad for Becca. Hope she realizes sooner than later.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 24, 2018 7:01 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I might be one of the few, but I’ve grown to like that the FIR guy has ended up being the F1 the last four years in a row. It tells me that the ladies know what they want and I think it’s actually sweet that they’re so taken with someone on the first night and then the relationship just continues to grow throughout.

I will say that in a lot of the pictures and videos we saw of her with blake, she did seem genuinely very into him, so I think it will still be fun to see her with him too.

:yes: :yes: same!!

As we've seen it's worked for the past 3 'ettes and the guys were baddies but they've changed their ways and maybe Garrett will too. Hopefully he's told Becca some of this and/or is careful on what he likes on IG now.
The issue imo isn't simply that he liked these things, but that these are his beliefs. At this point I've moved on from Garrett as Becca's F1 and focused on Garrett the individual on a show I watch all the time. Becca can break up with him or stay with him if she pleases, I'm not one of the people who are gonna be on IG or twitter "warning" her about big bad Garrett, she's got her family and friends for that if they feel strongly about it. I just think he's kind of a garbage person and is in the same category with Lee imo. Hopefully he can evolve because society could always use more decent human beings. Excited to watch the other guys who aren't bigots though yes . All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu May 24, 2018 7:04 pm

Becca follows Ashley Spivey on twitter as well, so chances she sees Ashely's tweets are high, if she hasn't already on instagram.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu May 24, 2018 7:07 pm

Well that escalated quickly. She was SO happy yesterday! It kills me for her that she’s now going to have to deal with this. Can someone please let this girl be happy?! I hope Garrett is a better man than his likes portray. All I can hope is it works out in the end for all involved especially my girl Becca. Still just love her and want her to be happy.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 24, 2018 7:08 pm

@ReneeM I completely agree. The multitude and breadth of vile things in Garrett’s likes indicate ingrained racism, homophobia, and objectification of women. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 24, 2018 7:08 pm

For a major network to have a show where the producers cannot screen out folks that hold IMO bigotry beliefs is beyond me....they did this with Lee on Rachel’s season and now again...this is just not right IMO. Enough is just enough...jmho

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 24, 2018 7:11 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Linds911
“ As we've seen it's worked for the past 3 'ettes and the guys were baddies but they've changed their ways and maybe Garrett will too. Hopefully he's told Becca some of this and/or is careful on what he likes on IG now.”

In my opinion this is WAY beyond ‘ baddy ‘ that can change their ways ...and it’s not about what he posts on IG or not, it is a window on who he is and his values. So if he is proud to show these, that’s what is very upsetting. He seems clueless as to the meaning of his likes. Sorry but I never knew why I felt the knot in my stomach and intuitively felt he was a little ‘off’ , well now I know why. Very sad for Becca. Hope she realizes sooner than later.

Yup. Baddy is a joke of a term for guys like Jordan and Bryan, but this is next level IMO.

Frankly, all of those likes were disgusting, but I can’t believe that he would like a post on social media that said the Parkland students were paid actors and that it was fake. Children are dead. The children who witnessed it will never be the same. These families will be never be the same... and it appears he thinks it was all fake? Disturbing IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 24, 2018 7:11 pm

mslat92 wrote:Becca follows Ashley Spivey on twitter as well, so chances she sees Ashely's tweets are high, if she hasn't already on instagram.

What did Ashley Spivey say? Did she post the likes?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 24, 2018 7:12 pm

Update: Garrett no longer follows the page and Becca untagged herself from the long IG post documenting his likes.

EDIT: he still follows the page with his problematic likes, he no longer follows Tomi Lahren.

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu May 24, 2018 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl