SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by bleuberry Fri May 25, 2018 11:49 am

Does anyone actually think that any lead has asked questions related to gun control, immigration, LGBTQ rights, etc, on or off camera? I'm willing to bet that it's never happened. Becca finds herself in an unfortunate (and fortunately unusual) situation than the rest before her. She needs to cut her losses, campaign for DWTS, and move on from this mess IMO.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Aria Fri May 25, 2018 11:50 am

It's definitely a tougher conversation to have and who knows the extent of what Rachel asked, but I do think that if someone told me they were into hunting and owned guns, I would go deeper into that and ask how they feel about gun laws/control and the frequent mass shootings that happen. And if someone told me that they were part of a party that had more "traditional" values, I would ask them their specific thoughts on things like gay marriage and transgender rights and immigration reform. And it's totally possible he lied or downplayed his feelings, but I also think it's possible that Becca didn't really ask. Even from her answer in that video where she said she wants to be open to everyone and would prefer someone who was apolitical and had other passions, I can see her not really getting into it. And, really, how many leads have? IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri May 25, 2018 11:51 am

star_D wrote:Those posts exist.

Here are some. If you followed him before, you  can still see those likes. It’s not photoshopped....
https://instagram.com/p/BcA0qVnBkP9/
https://instagram.com/p/Ba6hFL4BwNu/
https://instagram.com/p/Bdiw7CmhWDu/

I will get flammed for this but I don’t see those 3 as equal.  I personally see some truth in the last one.  Don’t love the pics but the idea has some truth.  Obviously imo.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Fri May 25, 2018 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri May 25, 2018 11:55 am

Aria wrote:It's definitely a tougher conversation to have and who knows the extent of what Rachel asked, but I do think that if someone told me they were into hunting and owned guns, I would go deeper into that and ask how they feel about gun laws/control and the frequent mass shootings that happen. And if someone told me that they were part of a party that had more "traditional" values, I would ask them their specific thoughts on things like gay marriage and transgender rights and immigration reform. And it's totally possible he lied or downplayed his feelings, but I also think it's possible that Becca didn't really ask. Even from her answer in that video where she said she wants to be open to everyone and would prefer someone who was apolitical and had other passions, I can see her not really getting into it. And, really, how many leads have? IMO.
Again two different things,  It may be as I too am a Midwest girl.  I know many people who hunt but are completely against automatic weapons  and school shootings.  Owing a gun and hunting do not mean all are against limiting the guns available.  I am just saying this as I wouldn’t jump from one to another based on others I know in my life that hunt. I say this as someone who is afraid to even touch a gun even if I know it’s not loaded.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri May 25, 2018 11:57 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:

Here are some. If you followed him before, you  can still see those likes. It’s not photoshopped....

I will get glammed for this but I don’t see those 3 as equal.  I personally see some truth in the last one.  Obviously imo.
I don’t mean this snarkily at all ... I’m just curious. Are you taking the last post literally and not as a meme mocking the second group?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri May 25, 2018 11:59 am

But TheWrongReasons wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

I will get glammed for this but I don’t see those 3 as equal.  I personally see some truth in the last one.  Obviously imo.
I don’t mean this snarkily at all ... I’m just curious. Are you taking the last post literally and not as a meme?
I meant the last meme.  I do think some kids are too soft and not ready for the real world.   I didn’t read the comments just the memes.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri May 25, 2018 12:00 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Aria wrote:It's definitely a tougher conversation to have and who knows the extent of what Rachel asked, but I do think that if someone told me they were into hunting and owned guns, I would go deeper into that and ask how they feel about gun laws/control and the frequent mass shootings that happen. And if someone told me that they were part of a party that had more "traditional" values, I would ask them their specific thoughts on things like gay marriage and transgender rights and immigration reform. And it's totally possible he lied or downplayed his feelings, but I also think it's possible that Becca didn't really ask. Even from her answer in that video where she said she wants to be open to everyone and would prefer someone who was apolitical and had other passions, I can see her not really getting into it. And, really, how many leads have? IMO.
Again two different things,  It may be as I too am a Midwest girl.  I know many people who hunt but are completely against automatic weapons  and school shootings.  Owing a gun and hunting do not mean all are against limiting the guns available.  I am just saying this as I wouldn’t jump from one to another based on others I know in my life that hunt. I say this as someone who is afraid to even touch a gun even if I know it’s not loaded.

Never said they were! That's why I said I would ask if I had been in Becca's shoes. Asking someone what political party they belong to isn't really enough, especially when they're not in the same one as you. You have to get into the specifics so you can decide if your values line up and if there are any non-negotiatables there. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri May 25, 2018 12:02 pm

IA...IIRC Ali in one interview said..total amount of the lead and her F1 together on average is 62 hrs total during filming (and that including the heavy make outs and doing the deeds in the FS, i suppose? laugh out loud). JPG even said recently it was only 45 hours or so . So much for asking what needed to be ask IMO. (I also agree, Rachel is an exception). JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri May 25, 2018 12:03 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

I don’t mean this snarkily at all ... I’m just curious. Are you taking the last post literally and not as a meme?
I meant the last meme.  I do think some kids are too soft and not ready for the real world.   I didn’t read the comments just the memes.
I don’t agree at all. IMO boys/men should be able to work through their emotions however they need to without being shamed for it.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri May 25, 2018 12:20 pm

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17946781615035651/

time for a refresher...Has this been posted?... I like John's the most giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri May 25, 2018 12:23 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

I don’t agree at all. IMO boys/men should be able to work through their emotions however they need to without being shamed for it.
This will be my last post in this but this is where things get confused and people take these to have different meanings.  I agree everyone shoukD be able to express their emotions how they want.  I thought this was more in reference to the cry rooms schools are putting in.  I just think there are better use of those funds.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 25, 2018 12:30 pm

Idk, I kinda want a cry room right now because a fun baddy f1 was just seriously ruined with this BS for me and I love those f1’s usually.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl