SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Aria Mon May 28, 2018 12:44 pm

Becca did like Tia's latest IG post, so I'm guessing they're still friendly. I wonder if Tia already knew who Becca's real frontrunners were (like Kelly said that Andi told her she liked Josh the most when she and Sharleen went to her stripper group date), so she didn't feel like she was "stealing" Becca's man. It all seems very scripted. Still not a good look for Tia. It'll be interesting to see how Becca reacts. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 28, 2018 12:52 pm

Aria wrote:Becca did like Tia's latest IG post, so I'm guessing they're still friendly. I wonder if Tia already knew who Becca's real frontrunners were (like Kelly said that Andi told her she liked Josh the most when she and Sharleen went to her stripper group date), so she didn't feel like she was "stealing" Becca's man. It all seems very scripted. Still not a good look for Tia. It'll be interesting to see how Becca reacts. IMO.

Agreed. I don't think that Becca really cared about Colton and this was to get the BiP story going. Sadly Becca played along to get the one she wanted, whether he is likeable to others or not. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Mon May 28, 2018 12:58 pm

Another short promo of tonight -- we get to see Jason say something.

Credit: @Bachelor Updates
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 28, 2018 1:01 pm

Sorry for quoting myself.

Ok I had it a little backwards. It's Tia that chases after him. laugh out loud Thanks to @cookielover12 who noticed back on Sat Mar 17th that he was following Tia and posted heart eyes during live posting of Arie's season. Great speculation by everyone, just knowing how scripted this was going to be when he was cast.

Wed Mar 21, 2018

Snark and storyboard thread

GuardianAngel wrote:Looks like Tia maybe be on an epi. MF had tweeted Tia for bachelorette the night of the ATFR, and now knowing Colton seemed to be crushing on her during Arie's season, they have been following each other it looks like for awhile and he tweeted heart eyes during the epi's.

I say he pulls an Ames and runs after Tia when they leave the mansion and leaves Becca crushed especially if he got the FIR. girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 3806527698

Talk about scripted!! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon May 28, 2018 1:05 pm

Jason:  How is there freaking drama on the first night?

Oh Jason, how I love you! Hugesmile
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon May 28, 2018 1:13 pm

And Jason’s with Becca when he says that so they are discussing it.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 28, 2018 1:30 pm

Tia going back for Colton is so ugly. This man spent a weekend with you then still decided to on the bachelorette knowing he'd be pursuing someone you consider a friend. & if he made it to F4 then he definitely would've had to express some feelings of love towards Becca. That's the man you really want? I guess girl...

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon May 28, 2018 2:16 pm

Tia coming back to claim Colton may be good tv but it’s such a desperate move. WTH.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 1f49b  girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 28, 2018 2:21 pm

Aria wrote:Becca did like Tia's latest IG post, so I'm guessing they're still friendly. I wonder if Tia already knew who Becca's real frontrunners were (like Kelly said that Andi told her she liked Josh the most when she and Sharleen went to her stripper group date), so she didn't feel like she was "stealing" Becca's man. It all seems very scripted. Still not a good look for Tia. It'll be interesting to see how Becca reacts. IMO.

Oh the simpler times! Back when Colton was the biggest drama. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 28, 2018 3:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There have been a few fakes ones that sleuthers found and have been watching closely for a few days. @bluwavz found this one

https://www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen/

and as pointed out by @IrelandRose is being followed by his brother where the other fake ones weren't. It was private yesterday and is now public today.

Garrett's thread

You honestly need a scorecard to track this guy. Maybe that's the strategy, deflect, confuse. Hey look at this shiny new object over here.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 28, 2018 3:31 pm

Okay,  MF and/or Millsy often post One Perfect Shot which highlights a director or cinematographer's work.  Today's tweet is of Carrie.  The gown, prom, the bloodbath. Creepy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 28, 2018 4:06 pm

It’s foreshadowing and MF loves SK

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl