SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:32 am

Enough wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:Idk if this has already been mentqioned but I've seen florence comment on one of Bill's instagram posts, so that could be another potential pairing

Both from Melbourne. May work

I'd not be opposed to this couple  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bill was eliminated at F3 and has been sleuthed and spoiled by pap pics in Fiji filming for BIP per @Bobette thumbsup  

Feel free to bring any posts over about Bill and BIP now that he is no longer a current contestant on Ali's season yes

I didn't say that infidelity has anything to do with sexuality, just like gender has nothing to do with sexuality either so I would appreciate if my words are not taken out of context but I think written communication may have created a misunderstanding here.  What I argue is that I don't see Richie picking a bisexual woman based on his experience with Alex and even with Megan up to certain point, because that experience may make him less trustworthy of women who are not exclusively heterosexual. I never ever implied that infidelity and bisexuality are hand to hand, Bobette. Au contraire, I emphasized that I made this statement based on possible emotional scars which result after a very painful experience which is completely unexpected for those affect. Richie himself admitted he was very hurt by the way Alex and him ended things. I didn't say anything else. Besides, not everyone is comfortable dating bisexual people; thus,  I am speculating that Richie, based on his experience, may want feel 'safer' dating heterosexual women. Overall, I did not make absolute statements. This is all IMO.

Anyway, I am going away for 9 or 10 weeks so after seeing Ali I will probably not be sleuthing this season but may join later when you all discuss the show. I prefer BIP, it is more relaxed and I feel that even people posting online are more relaxed when BIP is on as opposed to The Bachelor and The Bachelorette.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:20 pm

Todd is in Fiji, but I'm not sure if it is for BIP or not. It was said on the Kyle and Jackie O show this morning, but I've got to rush and can't look it up.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:28 pm

Agent99 wrote:Todd is in Fiji, but I'm not sure if it is for BIP or not.  It was said on the Kyle and Jackie O show this morning, but I've got to rush and can't look it up.

Noooooooooo.......!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:31 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Todd is in Fiji, but I'm not sure if it is for BIP or not.  It was said on the Kyle and Jackie O show this morning, but I've got to rush and can't look it up.

Noooooooooo.......!

i swear he better not be there for bip! if he is he needs to leave single and be bach ...ok thanks rant over.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:40 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Noooooooooo.......!

i swear he better not be there for bip! if he is he needs to leave single and be bach ...ok thanks rant over.

AGREED!  The only scenario I will allow if Todd's there is he realises it's too soon, excuses himself from the island, goes away for 3 months to regroup and then comes back minty fresh for Bach 2019.  He is FAR TOO GOOD for any of the girls there, IMO!  

...except possibly Shannon (but I've already shipped her with Jules) sneakyl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:43 pm

K&JO were talking about the pics of Todd and Taite there. 

Posted in Ali's thread and Todd's thread but Todd is currently in Sydney with his handler and TEN publicist who posted with him this morning and Todd was commenting to him and has been active on his IG following, liking, commenting etc
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:45 pm

Oh that's a relief; I'll call off the attack dogs then.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:07 pm

Bobette wrote:Oh that's a relief; I'll call off the attack dogs then.  laugh out loud

rofl lolpanda cheerdance
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:21 pm

Confirmation I just listened to a radio interview with Todd and he confirmed he will not be on BIP!!!

Todd for Bachelor
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Confirmation I just listened to a radio interview with Todd and he confirmed he will not be on BIP!!!

Todd for Bachelor

Thankgod
And very promising. If tptb wanted him on BIP it would have happened. They are saving him for something else?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:53 pm

Omg I just checked Diimex and they’ve uploaded more pictures from set and Connor Obrochta from Becca’s season is there as well! Can someone bring it over I can’t

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem