SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by handsanitiser Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:32 am

Brooke and Jimmy awwww

except I find it super weird if any of these "couples" are actually couples from the show. that would just seem wrong, wouldn't they have to keep it all super under wraps not splashed all over insta? I don't know what to think.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:54 am

Yeah the potential couples being so public I don't think it really matters even if they are when it's 5 months waiting for the finale as that's a really long time to try make a relationship last (Keira moved to live with Jarrod a few weeks after filming ended and still didn't last). Brooke lives in Perth and James in Manly so that's very long-distance for 5 months. I have such low hopes for any couples, even ones I may like, when it's that much of wait. I really wish the show aired in January  hmmm

ETA: how old is Brooke again? I am going to keep an eye on her and what edit she gets on BIP (her exit) because it very well could be a set-up for Bette. Especially if she gets sympathy again and leaving single and hoping to find someone  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah the potential couples being so public I don't think it really matters even if they are when it's 5 months waiting for the finale as that's a really long time to try make a relationship last (Keira moved to live with Jarrod a few weeks after filming ended and still didn't last). Brooke lives in Perth and James in Manly so that's very long-distance for 5 months. I have such low hopes for any couples, even ones I may like, when it's that much of wait. I really wish the show aired in January  hmmm

ETA: how old is Brooke again? I am going to keep an eye on her and what edit she gets on BIP (her exit) because it very well could be a set-up for Bette. Especially if she gets sympathy again and leaving single and hoping to find someone  question

I agree, BiP should not be held off for so long. I think the networks should do away with the idea that you have to save your shows for autumn/winter. The Internet has killed that idea forever, we can watch shows everywhere we are now. Just air it so these couples can do their thing, whatever that is.

Brooke was 23 on Nick's season, maybe she's 24 now. I think that's too young to be bachelorette, in my opinion. But she is pretty mature and level-headed for her age. I think she would be an appealing lead, I just have doubts about the staying power of any relationship where one person is in their early-mid 20s. In 2018 someone in their mid 20s is basically still an adolescent.

handsanitiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:24 am

Totally agree - I called Brooke as next Bette since pre-season on Nick's season so wouldn't be surprised if that's how it plays out and her BiP should be a huge clue as to what TPTB have in mind for her IMO.

Meanwhile, not that we needed a body language "expert" to point this out but thought I'd post this anyway because I like the journalist's use of the word "damning". laugh out loud  It's going to be a loooonnnggg 5 months.

Body language expert’s damning verdict on THAT Alex Nation kiss

Is it a showmance? - by Faye James

Fresh from filming Bachelor In Paradise, The Bachelor’s Alex Nation and The Bachelorette’s Bill Goldsmith were caught in a steamy kissing session, five months prior to the show airing.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Q1ai8Uf

It would appear that the two contestants, both based in Melbourne might have a rosy future head of them but according to an expert, their body language indicates otherwise.

Body language expert Louise Mahler gave a damning verdict on Alex and Bill’s steamy kissing session.

“Here is a woman hanging off a man, contorting her body off the seat, crossing her body with her arm,” the expert said.

“The kissing photos are clearly photos of lust with wide mouths and what appear to be deep tongues. This is meaningless lust and gives no indication of a ‘relationship’ beyond the bedroom.”

The expert went on to say the scene appeared “purely sexual” and Alex’s behaviour appeared “self-conscious”.

“The self-conscious fiddling with the clothes, the unstable body, the hair across the face, the vocal fry and the uncertain eye contact are just disturbing.

“Clearly this is from the school of Kardashian,” the expert concluded.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:29 am

Haha wow. Go in Louise!

these are a super trashy pair. they deserve each other

handsanitiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:26 am

Looks like Shannon was hanging at Glenelg today with Deanna (Nick intruder) and Paddy.  Not sure is Deanna was on BiP but if so may have coupled up with Paddy.  Not a potential partnership I'm particularly interested in TBH but just taking note.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 JUtdsu9

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:16 am

Rumour has it Caroline Lunny from the US show may be a contestant on AU BiP.  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 EYijNQr

Source

She's following Osher and Flo, and Flo has commented on some of her pics which seems pretty random unless they met.  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 E1F99xU

Source

Further rumours suggest she may have paired with Alex Bordy.  

Members who watch the US show - can you see Alex and Caroline being a good match?   question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:30 am

@Bobette oooh interesting yes I checked Caroline’s IG and she must’ve been posting while filming if she was on the show as she has posts and comments on her IG from the beginning/during/end of filming Nov: 4, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 19, 20, 25, 29 and Dec 1.

Caroline MIA/not posting on SM during filming = maximum of 5 days total between posts so if she was on then maybe a short time or someone posting/commenting for her question I haven’t checked to see if she liked or commented more than the dates I listed during that time so it could be even fewer days than 5 days of her having inactivity.

I could see Caroline on the show though and paired with Alex Bordy. Not sure about it lasting but I could see them together :yes:

ETA: Caroline posted on her IG at Key Largo. It looks like Alex to me. So likely spending time together
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Aa450710
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 4e8f6910
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 F5348b10
IG stories carolinelunny
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:56 pm

Interesting @Bobette, I've been wondering what other Americans/Canadians would show up.  I figure there would be at least 4 like last season.  I have some suspicions after checking a few with IG gaps - but can't wait to find out for sure!

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 pm

Agent99 wrote:Interesting @Bobette, I've been wondering what other Americans/Canadians would show up.  I figure there would be at least 4 like last season.  I have some suspicions after checking a few with IG gaps - but can't wait to find out for sure!

I wondered about Benoit when I noticed someone was following him, but he doesn't seem to have been off SM long enough to attend (though I'm wondering if they allowed the internationals to use SM, since Caroline was active too.)

Not sure Benoit would go on again since he got engaged to Claire on Winter Games and then split shortly after so he might be over it, but he's on my watchlist for potential international contestants.  Who do you have your eye on?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:12 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Interesting @Bobette, I've been wondering what other Americans/Canadians would show up.  I figure there would be at least 4 like last season.  I have some suspicions after checking a few with IG gaps - but can't wait to find out for sure!

I wondered about Benoit when I noticed someone was following him, but he doesn't seem to have been off SM long enough to attend (though I'm wondering if they allowed the international to keep using SM as part of the pitch to get them on the show.)

Not sure Benoit would go on again since he got engaged to Claire on Winter Games and then split shortly after so he might be over it but he's on my watchlist for potential international contestants.  Who do you suspect?

Well I thought of Jordan Kimball, who is just good tv viewing laugh out loud He was absent from Nov 11-22, but I don't follow so he could be liking stuff etc.  Also, after you said Caroline, I looked up a few of Arie's girls and Chelsea Roy was absent Nov 12-27.  They were all on BIP US though, so no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:35 pm

Interesting suggestions, thanks @Agent99.  I'm not familiar with Chelsea but I could see contestants who were on BiP US coming over if they're the type to milk their 3 mins of fame to the very last drop. laugh out loud

Jordan is an interesting idea - I do know who he is and find him entertaining.  I think that's key - if TPTB are going to bring in internationals they need to add spice and not just an American accent, IMO.

If they have 2 girls and 2 boys for the international component I wonder if they might get a Canadian girl?  Someone like Dee, Lyndsey, Kait or even Mikayla would be interesting.  I should check their SM...

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem