SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 65 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by handsanitiser Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:41 am

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sprite wrote:What??? No a** shot???
@Sprite I was shocked too. Then I checked Cass’ IG and she has posted a video! of her and her a**  Rolling Eyes she should hyphenate her name at this point and c-a**.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrPhCyjltAl/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1k357q7k8bife

rofl  rofl  rofl

She might as well just get naked.

I'm so totally in two minds about this kind of thing.

Firstly I'm grateful we live in a liberal time and society where this is allowed and this is a choice a person is able to make.

On the other hand ... a) that wedgie looks painful, can that trend die please, it hurts my crack just looking at it and b) while I'm grateful that choice and freedom exists, I'm not exactly sure why it's a choice some people make. Like, now we've seen everything. Now what? Where to go from there? Doesn't make much sense to me. Guess I'm an old fuddy duddy prude.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:45 am

I’m so over the wedgie look!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:30 am

@handsanitiser I don't think you're a prude - I'm definitely not and yet I find people much more attractive when they're clothed!  You can tell a lot about someone from their dress sense IMO.  Naked flesh is a bit "meh" for me.

With Cass, I do like that she appears healthy/athletic, she doesn't have fake boobs or plastic surgery (that I can tell) and doesn't seem to obsess over her appearance in an unhealthy way someone like Megan or Ali does IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:19 pm

Absolutely! I like Cass as a person - a lot, she's lovely - and she is all natural which is always refreshing on these shows.

Just put ya butt away!

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by andrewanon1987 Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:04 pm

I think Charlie in BIP S 2 would be great....I think he may just hit it off with Cass.

Bachie ring 2018 AUS ~ https://www.larsenjewellery.com.au/engagement-rings/other/malaya-rose-gold
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." – Lao Tzu

andrewanon1987

https://www.larsenjewellery.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:14 pm

andrewanon1987 wrote:I think Charlie in BIP S 2 would be great....I think he may just hit it off with Cass.

Welcome1 @andrewanon1987 Great to have you join.

There's no evidence Charlie was in Fiji and after the way he swanning around Manly with Dasha while he was still meant to be a front runner on Ali's season, I doubt he would have received an invite.  

By the time he left Bette he was largely unpopular with viewers too IMO so I doubt we'll see him back, unless they deliberately cast him as a villain next season for "drama" (which I hope they don't).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by andrewanon1987 Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:37 pm

Bobette wrote:By the time he left Bette he was largely unpopular with viewers too IMO so I doubt we'll see him back, unless they deliberately cast him as a villain next season for "drama" (which I hope they don't).

I think channel Ten / warner bros may take that approach. However they would need to decide whether he has enough controversy to create excitement for the next season. time will tell.

Bachie ring 2018 AUS ~ https://www.larsenjewellery.com.au/engagement-rings/other/malaya-rose-gold
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." – Lao Tzu

andrewanon1987

https://www.larsenjewellery.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:23 am

No luck in Fiji? Cass Wood appears to reveal she DOESN'T find love on Bachelor In Paradise as she's spotted getting cosy with a mystery man at the beach

Three months after having her heart broken by Nick Cummins on The Bachelor, Cass Wood appears to have found love once again.

The 23-year-old former reality star was spotted at Sydney's Palm Beach on Monday with a mystery man.

Her sighting with a potential new flame appears to suggest Cass did not find love while filming Bachelor In Paradise in Fiji just weeks ago.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 VPaAVt1

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 HjKlxhE

Censoring this one as a spoiler because... wow  affraid laugh out loud

If naked butts offend, do not click!:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:58 pm

Cass reminds of the time my friend and I were driving from beach to beach on St. Maarten and accidentally ended up on a nude beach. Since it was deserted when we arrived we had no idea until we saw a naked man and woman walking by. We were surprised obviously, but we're not prudes. What did surprise us was the fact that this totally naked woman was wearing a shrug on her shoulders. Like what was the point? You would think that there would be other parts of her that she would be more worried about burning. Cass and her bikini bottom remind me of that shrug. What's the point? Just go naked.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:51 pm

@Sprite rotfl Yup, agreed.  What I want to know is how much those bikinis cost considering they're just tiny scraps of fabric - it's got to be like $20 per square inch.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:40 pm

Was Mackane talked about as going to BIP this year? There is an interesting exchange on Caroline's latest insta.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrtggpOhzMm/

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:15 am

Agent99 wrote:Was Mackane talked about as going to BIP this year?  There is an interesting exchange on Caroline's latest insta.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrtggpOhzMm/

Ohhh interesting - might need to check his SM to see if thee were any gaps.  He wasn't on any confirmed lists but I could see him being invited back after not really hitting it off with anyone in Season 1. yes

Also just linking this article for future reference which is one of quite a few lately hinting Flo may have coupled up with someone and potentially still together post-show so another one to keep an eye on.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 65 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem