SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:26 am

I can't read the writing on the vehicle, nor on the sign on the building. The sign above what looks like a restaurant is Pizza al taglio. There is one in Firenze
Address: Via dei Calzaiuoli, 13, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy but I can't match up the front. There isn't a website, just an address on a google search.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 %D0%9F%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%B4%D1%80%D1%8B-%D1%81-%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%83-%D0%91%D1%83%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B9

http://zamuzh-za-buzovu-tnt.ru/news/pervye-kadry-so-syomok-shou-v-venecii/
https://www.instagram.com/buzova86/
[/quote]

Nice catch thanks GA! yes
Yes they were spotted in Venice, so regarding your information they filmed also in Firence as of now they are filming in the Toscana region. [/quote]

To the boldest: @GuardianAngel, @natik So update on Sept. 17, this pic was taken on Denis Date with Olga on their way to the paragliding date on Mt Baldo. There is a sign that points to Scaligero, which is the castle they visited after the paragliding. This sign means Pizza by the slice and is going to be seen often in Italy...and this one is not at all near Florence.
Here is a snippet from Wikipedia : » Pizza al taglio or pizza al trancio (Italian for pizza by the slice — literally "by the cut")[1] is a variety of pizza baked in large rectangular trays,[2] and generally sold in rectangular or square slices by weight, with prices marked per kilogram or per 100 grams.[3] This type of pizza was invented in Rome, Italy, and is common throughout Italy.[4] Many variations and styles of pizza al taglio exist, and the dish is available in other areas of the world in addition to Italy. »

There are a few possible places on the road from Garda to the paragliding site. Which makes total sense if they left in the morning, stopped for a quick bite before heading to Mt Baldo. (  The clothes are identical to those worn on the date to confirm the timing. )
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:32 am

Sprite wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@natik Oh, I see...but when you know, you know...and I think she even told him, it was not worth for him to come or stay until the ceremony...I totally respect that she did it that way. People are weird. They think they know better than the actual protagonist what to do. If she felt bad, and / or threatened by him, there is no reason to be ‘ fake ‘ just to save appearances. I like that scenario much better. More REAL.
OTOH yeah...the date with Denis was pretty much all day ! PINKHEART

I think this is where cultural differences come in. I believe...and @Natik please correct me if I'm wrong...but they are more traditional/conservative and etiquette and politeness is expected.  We are used to people being dumped in the middle of a date while on a mountain top or on a railroad track. We are also more used to the crazy, rude, obnoxious and frankly, even some downright nasty contestants. Russians are not so this is a bit of a shock. Not to mention, she is the first Russian Bette so it is all a little new and takes some getting used to. Imagine if they had the FS and the lead slept with everyone.... Sometimes I long for the civility of yester year.

You got it on point @Sprite bestbud!
We don’t even need to go until the FS that would be a shocker. The viewers would sl*t-shame her even for kissing several men while dating them at the same time. It’s just a tabu. They would bomb her IG with nasty comments. It’s a sensitive thing in Russia.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:38 pm

I translated a short documentary about Olga. It´s called „Olga Buzova. Woman of the year!“ It´s from 2017.

It starts with background voices of some news flashbacks:

„Olga, Olga Buzova....Olga Buzova...Buzova.“

Olga at the Russian music awards:

„I want to tell you that I didn’t lost today because I am here and because so many people are supporting me, nearly the whole nation. And I know how many people are voting for me that’s on his own is a victory to me. That’s not the end it’s the beginning. I already recorded six hits and filmed four video clips in the last six months. That’s a victory for me and I know that right now are watching my mum and my dad, my family and my team. I want to tell you a big thank you. Thank you to all my fans who are voting for me nearly 24 hours a day. I live because of you, you are my motivation and my stimulation. And I think that the most important victory is waiting for me in the future.

Aram (Olga`s manager): I knew about her dream to be a singer. She dreamed about it her whole life and when in people`s life is happening something bad you need to remember about your dream.
And you need to change something and make it happen. So that’s what we decided to do. And Olga showed that’s it is possible to change your destiny.

They are showing concert preparations.

Elmir (Olga`s tour manager):
The year 2017 was the year of Olga Buzova and it’s a fact. She published an album and a lot of singles and video clips and each time she got bettter and better. That`s Olga. That’s a person who doesn’t sleep who needs to control everything. Honestly I actually didn’t met such a person like her in my whole life.

Aram: In the first place she is a very positive and happy person. I know her already for 11 years. She is very open and she has a big heart. And she is vulnerable, very vulnerable. But nevertheless she is a positive person.

Olga in an interview: I am here to make people happy. Look how many people are here with all the banners. Thank you so much. Everything what is happening with me is important to me and I want to tell you all who have dreams. Nothing is impossible. Don`t be afraid to dream and to follow your dreams. And when you really want it happen really hard than you will go for it.

We see some crew memebers they are explaining the concept of the concert.

Another interview with Olga:

Interviewer: You published 10 months ago your first single.

Olga: Yes on November 21st. Remember that data. Because from that moment everything changed (she jokes).

Interviewer: Yes in the Russian showbiz for sure. You put everything upside down. And of course there are people who loves you and who hates you.

(Just as an explanation it’s not common in the Russian music biz that a TV host starts an singer carrier as well.)

Olga: What? They are people who hates me? No way. I am kidding of course I know what you are talking about. But I really don’t understand, really don’t understand for what? But you are absolutely right there are haters and there are people who loves me. And there are a lot of those who loves me and I feel their love especially at the concerts. We even have already with my people our own sign.

Switching to a man who is telling that she likes to do the stunts in the video clips by herself.

We see snippets of newsflashes.

„Every day she is making something new, her songs are taking the first places in the charts and her video clips are getting millions of views. She is the absolute comet, bright and hot. She is the hype and she knows what it is. And today she is here...“

The director of some of her video clips:
Her success lies not in scandals. She is successful because she is a hard worker. And because she has that quality to not listen to all the negativity that surrounds her. And trust me it’s not easy to not listen to some nasty comments. And that’s the reason why I have a lot of respect for her.

Anton (Olga`s PR agent):
She is a total professional that’s why it is easy to work with her. She is well liked among the journalists and in the media sphere in general. Because if the cameras are on she is there no matter what, even if she feels sick. When she sings that sings with passio, when she is choosing to do a proejct than she is doing it with honesty and pureness.

Yana one of her best friends (she is helping her with the designs of the clothes):
Olga is someone who is setting trends.

Aram is talking with Olga on the phone.

Olga: „Sweetheart can you tell me the address please because I am almost finished here and practically on my way to you.“

Aram:
If I could only knew where she has the off button. She has so much energy I get tired sometimes but she is never tired. It’s unbelievable, I don’t get it. I am fascinated by her work ethics a bee is nothing against her.

Background voice: Where is the secret?

Aram:
We will not tell the secret otherwise it would be boring.

We are seeing rehearsal.

Olga: I am just curious how long I will be hanging like that?

Someone: 20 Minutes.

Olga: I am asking myself right now. Why did I suggested that?!

We see the dancers. They are saying that she is a hard worker and that even if she is tired she don’t show it.

More details about the backstage process of the concert.

Olga in an interview:

You know if you are not like the others it doesn’t mean that you are a bad person it means that you are different. Accept yourself and love yourself the way you are. Unfortunately mostly our society is not ready to accept such kind of people and I am asking you not to break down. And don’t try to be something you are not just to fit into the stereotypes. Because you will lose your individuality. I know that for those kind of people it´s not easy but I think it can make you stronger. So don’t lose hope and I am with you.

Best wishes for Olga from her „Buzovateam“.

Olga on stage:
„Thank you to my family, to my friends who stayed with me in a very difficult period of my life and who are now here. Thank you to my Buzovateam. Thanks to all of you, we did it.
And now I want that Moscow hear what is happening here on that stage right now.“

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:57 pm

:sprinklehearts @natik... such a good documentary.! Very informative and confirms what a class act, hard worker she is. I am wondering if she writes her own songs ( lyrics ) or she has a team who does that? Some of them seem very personal and passionate...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:30 pm

And in other news, Denis’ s followers on IG have almost doubled in the last few days...Imagine  after tonight...! beatingheart

ETA ( 1am PT ) Denis IG has reached 100k followers today! clapping!
@natik and Olga is back on public IG with videos from her performances and new footage from the episode 5.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:32 pm

Is next ep today?
Does she have another date with Dennis?

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:50 pm

As far as I understand it the show airs on Sunday evening. And if you have a special app, you can watch it when they release it on it, the Thursday before. That's why @natik has been able to give us links and     info right on Thursday ( since she is way ahead of us in time zones). So, you have to wait a few days to know the outcome of the last episode’s cliffhanger.

ETA So to be clear, episode #5 was the last one and she had her main day date with Walja and the evening date with Denis. I have no idea what happens in #6. It will be good, no doubt. Less people most likely...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:26 pm

@Astrobach Yes you are correct.

@HEA If I am lucky enough then I am getting the link for episode 6 on Thursday.

As for episode 6 all I know is who will leave the project in that episode. I guess the episode will be about the aftermath of the fight. The channel don´t publish preview for the episodes. After episode 5 was released on Sunday the social media are exploding. So many comments, many arguing who is wrong and who is right. Olga posted that she is disappointed with the how some of the contestants are behaving on social media. People are pumped for episode 6 and are inpatient to see what will happen next.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:28 pm

Astrobach wrote::sprinklehearts @natik... such a good documentary.! Very informative and confirms what a class act, hard worker she is. I am wondering if she writes her own songs ( lyrics ) or she has a team who does that? Some of them seem very personal and passionate...

She doesn't write the lyrics she has a team but I think she is influencing them with her ideas. Because, yes, as you said, the songs are personal.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:27 pm

It looks like she made up her mind already with Denis.
Funny but I just noticed that they are all wearing belts. And Denis looks very much like a guy in the 90s. Very french or italian. The way he is wearing his sweat, his sunglasses, his haircut. A little bit dandy.

I think they are making a great cute couple. it is obvious he feel hard for her and I really like his non-drama personality.

I hope he will not be the only one to contribute to keeping this couple alive. I understand she wants to be romanced but in real life, she will need to give too. Right now I see a woman who receives a lot but does not give much. She is a bit too bossy IMO

it is so strange that they keep their distance physically like that. I understand it is a culture thing but still funny. That is truly dating in the purest form. It is indeed refreshing.

Do not get me wrong, I like her with Denis. I think she is smitten and cute :swinginglove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:49 pm

@HEA I can’t pretend I know her obviously, but I think that because of the show’s premise ( finding her life partner) among many candidates, she is still guarding herself somewhat. And it’s wise, especially now that we know what some of those guys are in real life. When you see and listen to her blog, documentary and hear comments from everyone that works with her, they all agree that she is a genuine, real, passionate and generous woman. Plus she got hurt and betrayed and humiliated so she should make sure that her feelings are going to someone deserving. Yes, she is holding back now in terms of affection, but I am pretty sure that when she REALLY OPENS up it will be quite a different side to her. And she may keep some of those private moments as well, to preserve some privacy, if it’s at all possible with her kind of lifestyle.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:44 pm

Ok guys I brought you something interesting. I think you will enjoy the read. Evgeny the big one made a live chat video on IG. He said it will be with a special guest. His special guest was Denis. Yes Denis is back in Moscow. Just on a random note he was seen today at the concert hall "krokus" (that's the concert hall where Olga will have her concert with a big show. So she is rehearsing there at the moment) with Olga holding hands.  

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 WPdBrm-rFLo

So he answered some interesting questions.

Question: Do you have a girlfriend at the moment?

Denis: Yes

Question: (on a random note he lives currently in a small city he owns a house and an apartment, it is a  four hours car drive to Moscow)

Will you move to Moscow?

Denis: Yes actually I am moving to Moscow on Friday. I found an apartment.

Question: brunette or blond

Denis: Mine is brunette

Question: Guys when the project is over are you available for a date?

Denis: No my heart is taken with the most amazing woman in the world and I hope and think that it is forever.

Question: What is important about a woman to you?

Denis: Her soul. That's the most important thing for me.

And than he started: That's why Olga is one in a million. She has big heart, is very tender, sweet, beautiful and works hard.

Evgeny started to interrupt him: He means in the project.

Denis: Yes in the project.

Question: Denis where can I taste your cheese?

Denis: There is a lot happening now regarding my company. I'm cooperating with some companies and we will open soon a few shops in Moscow with my cheese products.

Question: Will you visit Olga´s concert in Moscow in October?

Evgeny: Yes.

Denis: Yes and I will go to the concert in St. Petersburg as well. (St. Petersburg is Olga´s hometown. She is originally from St.Petersburg and her family still lives there)

Evgeny also mentioned before Denis joined him that the project gave him a good friend and that's Denis. He said that he is in contact with most of the guys but Denis is his best friend. Yesterday Evgeny had a live chat with Valja and they both agreed that Denis is a great guy and that they have much of respect for him.
Denis was during the live chat the same as in the project. Really easy going, funny and humble.

Source:
https://instagram.com/pesennikov?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1sowxir09rwfc

Last edited by natik on Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum