SELECT CONTENT

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:01 am

@Bobette my favorite part is how DM combined both our posts and made it into one sentence  cantstopl Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698

Daily Mail Australia can reveal that Sydney builder Charlie Newling is an early favourite to win the show after being featured prominently in previews for the upcoming season.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6216981/Meet-Ali-Oetjens-Mr-Perfect-latest-Bachelorette-contestant-revealed.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette my favorite part is how DM combined both our posts and made it into one sentence  cantstopl Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698

Daily Mail Australia can reveal that Sydney builder Charlie Newling is an early favourite to win the show after being featured prominently in previews for the upcoming season.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6216981/Meet-Ali-Oetjens-Mr-Perfect-latest-Bachelorette-contestant-revealed.html

bestbud! I'll split the researcher's fee with you AAL.   Oh wait...  Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:20 am

Been snooping around.  Dug up some interesting stuff.  Found the full version of the cropped photo Charlie used on Couch surfing:  

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 JKDN5Gq

Source

Potentially controversial opinion: I think Charlie perhaps does not surf exclusively on female couches.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  

JMO.

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 63siJih

Source

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 QbCHYta

Source

Charlie's not in the below pic, but it's from the same night and identified the event, which is Hot Kandi: http://hotkandi.com/

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 HTvfCVr

Source

He seems to have been deliberately untagged in several photos

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 A4sQQko

Source

Charlie far right IMO

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 LHYB5WE

Source

Found the original of this.  Looks like this guy is/was his roommate.  Charlie's all over his account.

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 QicDwhF

Source

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 KtirqMv

Source

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 KxkqD1w

Source

Saved the best for last:

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 EUmgohU

Source

Comment on the above pic:

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 HusScCg

All pics above are from Instagram accounts which are public at time of posting.  Check them out while you can!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:09 am

@Bobette I snipped this part from your post above...

"Potentially controversial opinion: I think Charlie perhaps does not surf exclusively on female couches. Not that there's anything wrong with that."

That would fit in nicely with the potential bisexual lead next season. Oh, the drama and hook ups that might come out of that. Who needs BIP?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:18 am

Sprite wrote:@Bobette I snipped this part from your post above...

"Potentially controversial opinion: I think Charlie perhaps does not surf exclusively on female couches.  Not that there's anything wrong with that."

That would fit in nicely with the potential bisexual lead next season. Oh, the drama and hook ups that might come out of that. Who needs BIP?

Indeed indeed!  Charlie looks like a fun guy - I like him more now after my little snoop. Hugesmile  

These pics were not hard to find so I'm sure TPTB dug them up too.  So for them to frame Charlie as Ali's Mr Perfect, who wants the white picket fence, marriage and children?  Hmmmm... let's just say I am less than convinced; he seems to enjoy his current lifestyle just fine IMO. I really get the sense that TPTB might be trolling Ali bigtime the way they are presenting her men.

Unless Charlie framed himself that way in his auditions in which case WHOOPS, guess I blew your cover, sorry Chuck! Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:56 pm

rofl cantstopl Josh, Josh, it's like you're... reading my mind. I think you forgot to credit the forum for this one mate!

Anyway I like it - this should stuff up TPTB's "Mr Perfect" plotline before it even gets off the ground.  Oh we are BAD.  laugh out loud

The Bachelorette EXCLUSIVE: Ali Oetjen's 'Mr Perfect' Charlie Newling poses for a cheeky nude Christmas card... as it emerges gay dating app Grindr wanted it for their website

By Joshua Fox For Daily Mail Australia

The Bachelorette contestants usually come with some minor claim to fame, whether it be a modelling portfolio or small acting roles.

And for Charlie Newling, who viewers will soon be watching romance Ali Oetjen, his moment in the spotlight appears to be an eyebrow-raising nude Christmas card.

The Sydney-based builder previously celebrated the birth of Jesus Christ by posing with his genitalia in a Santa hat alongside his friend Leo back in December 2016.

The picture proved so popular on Instagram that even gay dating app Grindr wanted permission to share it across their social media platforms.

'The festive season is upon us! Let's have a laugh this year and be happy and listen to Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber and celebrate our differences, naked bodies and roast turkey,' Charlie's friend Leo captioned the cheeky snap.

Leo added several hashtags, including: 'gay Christmas', 'gay muscle' and 'insta gay'.

Grindr then commented below the picture: 'We here at Grindr want to celebrate our LGBTQ community with a collage of fun holiday pics shared on our Instagram page.

'And we'd love to use this one. If you approve, will you please DM us the photo?'

It is unclear if either Leo or Charlie responded to Grindr or if their photograph ended up appearing as part of the app's 2016 Christmas campaign.

Source

ETA:  Leo DID reply to grindr. Only too happy to let them publish the photo it seems  yes

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 P4d46rI

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:00 pm

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 EgFM9g4

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:13 pm

I’m always a little suss on the guys who go hard on the “I’m such a nice guy that girls can’t handle it” angle. It often hides a controlling personality that lashes out when it’s not rewarded with what it thinks it’s owed.
Having said that, it may not be the case with Charlie. Do we know who she kicks out for bringing up the cheating? It wouldn’t surprise me if Charlie was presented as “perfect” to start with, only for Ali to find out that he was dissing her. It would make a good storyline, and tie into the whole Ali always choosing the wrong guy scenario. All JMO.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6247169/Bachelorettes-Mr-Perfect-Charlie-Newling-hopes-hes-not-nice-win-win-Ali-Oetjens-heart.html
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:22 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I’m always a little suss on the guys who go hard on the “I’m such a nice guy that girls can’t handle it” angle. It often hides a controlling personality that lashes out when it’s not rewarded with what it thinks it’s owed.
Having said that, it may not be the case with Charlie. Do we know who she kicks out for bringing up the cheating? It wouldn’t surprise me if Charlie was presented as “perfect” to start with, only for Ali to find out that he was dissing her. It would make a good storyline, and tie into the whole Ali always choosing the wrong guy scenario. All JMO.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6247169/Bachelorettes-Mr-Perfect-Charlie-Newling-hopes-hes-not-nice-win-win-Ali-Oetjens-heart.html

Exactly what I'm thinking too @Dirty Street Pie. IMO there will be a few layers of storyline going on this season and not all of them in Ali's favour.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:32 am

Hmmm... interesting that DM has the info about Ali's chosen one as part of the article and her name for her F1.

I don't think Charlie is the one who gets kicked out. Per the sneak peek he is the one seeming to defend Ali to the other guys by the way he is talking "she is not going to forgive/forget". So I think he is talking about a guy in the house who did something and per the bts pics they seemed to like each other for sure.

ETA:
Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Do23e0ZVsAABoPv
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/photos/pb.530123157132143.-2207520000.1538875516./1457666611044455/?type=3&theater
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:34 am

I noticed Jake Ellis started following Charlie.

He's only following Charlie and Ali so far from her season....  question

I don't think it is indicative of F1 at all. Maybe a connection he knows him somehow. BIP or next bach or something as well. Jake likes to get inside scoops so will keep an eye out laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:40 am

I really like this guy. I’m waiting for the ‘but’ though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
Storybook
Bobette
LeapofFaith