SELECT CONTENT

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Do23e0ZVsAABoPv
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/photos/pb.530123157132143.-2207520000.1538875516./1457666611044455/?type=3&theater

Charlie front and centre of course.  They're really setting him up as a frontrunner IMO.  

I'm not looking where you're pointing though, TPTB!  F3 or F2 at best for Charlie, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:05 am

Charlie already laying the groundwork to date Elora on BiP by the looks of it. laugh out loud  Absolutely no way he's F1 IMO. You'd think TPTB would tell them to be more careful about things like this.

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 QSetpy2

Source

ETA:  Turns out he's following just about every girl likely to be in Paradise and several of the boys.  Added some even before guys from his own season.  Gotta keep your options open I guess!

If he's being this sloppy it's possible he goes out much earlier than I first thought.  I'd think an F2 would have someone watching them a lot closer.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:22 pm

Well that was fast! laugh out loud Lining up his next gig and potential dates! laugh out loud I think he's good looking, but then I looked though his IG and have decided BIP is a good place for him. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:38 pm

I take back all the nice things I said about Charlie laugh out loud 

Charlie talking in that article about how he is a nice guy and how other guys are not and like he is doing women a service really put me off him.

Truly nice good guys don't to go around telling everyone how much of a nice guy they are  Rolling Eyes

I also think Charlie is perfect for BIP along with his OTT sm follows (I hope TPTB send him to BIP and give the Bach gig to the sweet man Todd or someone else more deserving).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:02 pm

I agree! Charlie definitely wants to be part of the Bach alum. He’s following the girls from Nick’s season... onward Charlie, onwards.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:14 pm

Charlie wants someone "who adores everything that he is"  Rolling Eyes (ugh I am going to dislike him so much by the end of this and I suspect many viewers will too). Him offering "constant excitement" (I'll pass thanks laugh out loud ) 

I think TPTB used Mr Perfect as his nickname because they are trolling Charlie and he will be disliked by viewers in the end. They usually put a pic on their IG of a villain of some kind or someone who looks good but ultimately viewers turn against. The other two pics are of sweet Dan and sweet Todd, so I'm thinking Mr Perfect Charlie is the one who TPTB know something about and building him up now only to have that change dramatically :uptonogood   

Charlie was engaged previously...... Inside scoop: I've been told that he has been seen with his ex recently  Suspect  So could be something and why they say is it too soon for him moving on. He is OTT following bach people on IG so he's there to get some fame and BIP imo.

Charlie, 31, Builder, NSW  - "I was engaged for two years!" 

Muscle man (and not-so-secret romantic) Charlie says he's just going to be himself and hope that Ali likes it. 

"I want someone who reciprocates what I put into a relationship and adores me for everything that I am," he tells NW. "Honesty, loyalty, constant excitement and unconditional love are just a few things I have to offer." 

But could it be too early for him to be moving on? The Sydney-sider, who tells us he was engaged for two years, says he's actually only been single for half a year

"We broke up late last year, and separated after six months," he spills. "We met at a bar and separated – due to not being together after living together."

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1538091973808_TheBacheloretteAustralia-S4Ep1Charlie
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-australia-2018-contestants-51458

link
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:22 pm

Charlie's official bio. 

He believes he ticks all the boxes (of course he does laugh out loud ). So Charlie basically thinks he is Mr Perfect cheeky I get it now (funny how the bio says HE believes he ticks all the boxes so his opinion not theirs)

Definitely makes me think TPTB are trolling Charlie with his Mr Perfect nickname and Charlie thinking he is perfect. If he shows signs of being full of himself then that may be something seen on the show and in his edit (won't surprise me). I think Charlie thinks he should be the bachelor and is perfect and TPTB are on to him and will build him up in the beginning before it crashes :stirthepot   

Charlie
State: NSW

An old-school gentleman and passionate romantic at heart, builder Charlie believes that he ticks all of the marriage material boxes. The adrenaline junkie and big water sports fan can often be seen surfing at his local beach, snowboarding or working out at the gym. Moving on from his complicated past, the 31-year-old is eager to find someone special to come home to everyday and go on adventures with. 

Describe your dream date:
"My dream date is the one where I meet my life long partner because I’ll always remember it as the start to something great."

Do you believe in love at first sight?
"Yes, but obviously it takes time to develop enough to show it fully."

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 TheBachelorette_S4_Bio_Charlie
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors/charlie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Charlie wants someone "who adores everything that he is"  Rolling Eyes (ugh I am going to dislike him so much by the end of this and I suspect many viewers will too). Him offering "constant excitement" (I'll pass thanks laugh out loud ) 

I think TPTB used Mr Perfect as his nickname because they are trolling Charlie and he will be disliked by viewers in the end. They usually put a pic on their IG of a villain of some kind or someone who looks good but ultimately viewers turn against. The other two pics are of sweet Dan and sweet Todd, so I'm thinking Mr Perfect Charlie is the one who TPTB know something about and building him up now only to have that change dramatically :uptonogood   

Charlie was engaged previously...... Inside scoop: I've been told that he has been seen with his ex recently  Suspect  So could be something and why they say is it too soon for him moving on. He is OTT following bach people on IG so he's there to get some fame and BIP imo.

Charlie, 31, Builder, NSW  - "I was engaged for two years!" 

Muscle man (and not-so-secret romantic) Charlie says he's just going to be himself and hope that Ali likes it. 

"I want someone who reciprocates what I put into a relationship and adores me for everything that I am," he tells NW. "Honesty, loyalty, constant excitement and unconditional love are just a few things I have to offer." 

But could it be too early for him to be moving on? The Sydney-sider, who tells us he was engaged for two years, says he's actually only been single for half a year

"We broke up late last year, and separated after six months," he spills. "We met at a bar and separated – due to not being together after living together."

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1538091973808_TheBacheloretteAustralia-S4Ep1Charlie
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-australia-2018-contestants-51458

link

His ex posted in a FB group that I'm in - and it sounded like a definite "no" about him.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:19 pm

Called it from the start with Charlie.

IMO TPTB are trolling Ali as much as him by naming him Mr Perfect because she used that word so much in pre-filming interviews.  No one's perfect and I suspect Charlie's appearance on the show is intended to illustrate that.  

From his IG follows it looks like he already has his swimmers packed for Paradise and seems pretty confident he's getting an invite so I'm expecting him to make an impact on the show - and probably not in a good way. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:25 pm

@Agent99 makes me think he tried and she wasn't into it and now he's on a roll following past bach girls for BIP

@Bobette considering she doesn't pick him definitely think it's him being trolled by TPTB (probably will  make her look good by not picking him). I think they want a happy F1 edit this season after Nick's mess and Sophie's doa relationship last year. So by default she benefits (I noticed Osher follows and likes Ali's post but he never followed Nick... says it all imo). For Charlie, I also saw that he didn't like Taite's pic on his IG nor many of the other frontrunners. I suspect that something goes down where he isn't as liked... I'll be the first to say I am wrong but the fact they had Todd and Dan as the only other two pics they posted, one of them is going to have a negative edit somewhere and from everything sleuthed, it's not Todd or Dan so good luck Charlie  :uptonogood
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:50 am

Urrgghh there's that word again.  Pardon me while my eyes roll into the back of my head.  Rolling Eyes

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1LiSnZe

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:29 pm

Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
Storybook
Bobette
LeapofFaith