SELECT CONTENT

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove October 17th 2018, 6:01 pm

Osher not a fan of Charlie? Ya don't say Hugesmile

@Idlemess ooo yes. I can see a resemblance with Chris B now that you said it  yes

@Bobette yes good catch about Charlie likely getting SQT on the GD. Will add it to the Filming Schedule thread if so to keep track. I think the edit already started to nosedive as audiences are not liking Charlie on SM at all calling him a clinger and pyscho like I posted in the SM thread so should be fun laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette October 21st 2018, 7:22 pm

Enough wrote:Earlier someone mentioned on the official Facebook that Charlie has a child. I just ignored it.

Now Charlie has admitted he has a son in 2010. It's in the new idea.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-charlie-newling-secret-child-51925

The Bachelorette's Charlie Newling's secret child exposed

One of Ali Oetjen's leading men's has a chamber of secrets...and it has just been opened!

Apparently Mr Perfect isn't so perfect after all, as NW can exclusively reveal that front-runner Charlie Newling is keeping a major secret from Bachelorette Ali Oetjen – he's got a child!

Yep, a source, who dropped the bombshell in a scathing post online, revealed that the 31-year-old Sydney builder, who scored the first single date on The Bachelorette and has since swept the blonde off her feet, hasn't been entirely truthful with Ali.

"He has a child that he was hiding… A child that was planned with his partner and now pretends that he doesn't exist!" they wrote.

And now Charlie, who is expected to go all the way to the finale, has confirmed the bombshell to NW, confessing that he did not reveal the news to Ali during his time on the show."I chose not to speak publicly about my child as I wanted to ensure their privacy was protected," he admitted. Eek!

ETA:  I wonder if the source is his ex-partner?  Looks like whoever it is has really been shopping this story around.  DM now have an article, and it includes some VERY private pics.  

No way I'm bringing them over (they are literally from the birthing room, and they have the child's date of birth, weight, everything!)  but here's the link to the article.  

I can understand Charlie wanting to protect the privacy of his child, but if it's true he "pretends he doesn't exist" then that's quite sad and does not reflect well on his character, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette October 21st 2018, 10:56 pm

Oh look, his Instagram fishing reeled one in.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6299203/The-Bachelorette-frontrunner-Charlie-Newling-busted-date-Bachelors-Dasha-Gaivoronski.html

Seems he's either not in Top 4 or just doesn't give a rat's about confidentiality agreements.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette October 28th 2018, 10:00 pm

NO SURPRISE.

Charlie Newling's 'stalking' confession: The Bachelorette villain obsessed over Ali Oetjen's Instagram account and watched her old Bachelor episodes before applying for the show

He may have broken his contract by dating Dasha Gaivoronski, but it looks like Charlie Newling is still toeing the company line when it comes to interviews.

The Bachelorette star, 31, praised leading lady Ali Oetjen during a chat with NW magazine published on Monday, admitting he was drawn to her from the beginning.

The Sydney builder confessed he 'stalked' Ali on Instagram and even watched past episodes of The Bachelor as 'research' after discovering she was this year's female suitor.

'I went back through old seasons [of The Bachelor and Bachelor in Paradise], stalked her on Instagram, did all my research before I got committed,' he said.

'I thought she was quite cute - the younger version of Ali,' Charlie added, referring to Ali's appearance on The Bachelor in 2013.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove October 28th 2018, 10:09 pm

Yeah no surprise. He was probably stalking Dasha as well  Suspect jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette October 28th 2018, 10:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah no surprise. He was probably stalking Dasha as well  Suspect jmo

Mutual stalking probably and they deserve each other IMO.   no no

I didn't mind Dasha on Nick's season but went right off her when she made those post-show comments about being "disgusted" with herself because she put on weight in the house and weighed (GASP) 65 kilos when she left (even though 65 kgs is a completely normal weight).  

Oh and then saying she thought it set a "bad example" to her son.  Yet apparently it's perfectly fine to move him interstate from Adelaide to Sydney, so she can spend her time arranging IMO staged paparazzo hookups with an Alpha Bette reject who doesn't even see his own child?  

My eyes cannot roll hard enough.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie October 28th 2018, 10:53 pm

@Bobette from her Insta on October 18 “10 facts about me” she says that her son is in Russia with her parents at the moment, so uprooted him further than Adelaide to Sydney! But at least he’s not exposed to a douche lord like Charlie, so I guess that’s a positive? laugh out loud Possibly she sent him to her parents so she would be free for a BIP call up?

As I think you, or AAL said elsewhere, IMO is a showmance, and will quietly disappear once Charlie is finished on Bette.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette October 28th 2018, 10:58 pm

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 297491761  She shipped him back to RUSSIA?!  I have no words........
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove October 28th 2018, 11:09 pm

@Bobette Oh definitely she is doing it for her own attention and exposure imo and looooving the paps taking her staged photos with Charlie  Rolling Eyes I never paid much attention to her as I didn't really watch the season other than read what was posted and watch clips but I didn't care for the bit I saw. Dasha being with Charlie says it all. Both in it for their own exposure. jmo

@Dirty Street Pie wait she shipped her child to Russia for her parents to raise/look after? speechless  WOW! No wonder she and Charlie are together. Both losers imo. Yeah I posted that I think it's a showmance and seems like they have a lot in common. Their poor kids both having parents who would rather stage pics for paps than you know, actually be a parent no no jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette October 28th 2018, 11:12 pm

Yeah not a good look for either of them IMO.  Just noticed the article I posted upthread includes this:

Do you have a story about Charlie Newling? Email tips@dailymail.com

Usually they just ask for general tip offs but it seems Charlie will be getting special treatment. :stirthepot

Last edited by Bobette on October 28th 2018, 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie October 28th 2018, 11:13 pm

Bobette wrote:Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 297491761  She shipped him back to RUSSIA?!  I have no words........
He’s with his grandparents at least, if she’d dragged him to Sydney he would have been farmed out to babysitters while his mother attended the opening of an envelope, so I’m trying to view it as the most stable choice for him given the circumstances? Obviously the most stable thing would be to have stayed in Adelaide, but the market for Instawhoring is much bigger in Sydney...
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie October 28th 2018, 11:20 pm

Sorry, a bit OT as it’s Dasha, but as she and Charlie are a pair at the moment it kind of fits

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 92f96e10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpEMgFfHUN6/?hl=en&taken-by=dashbody_
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
Storybook
Bobette
LeapofFaith