SELECT CONTENT

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:22 pm

Charlie, 31

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Gl7Kcro

Charlie, you've been smitten from the get-go!

I applied because it was Ali – there was an attraction when I saw her on Bachelor in Paradise and thought I'd give it a go. I went back through old seasons, stalked her Instagram, did all my research before I got committed – as you do! You've got to be prepared!"

Guessing you watched her on Season One then?

I thought she was quite cute – the younger version of Ali!"

Clearly you're falling in love – how do you go about watching the other guys with Ali?

"It's extremely hard to sit back, but that's the process. I've come in knowing that if I get a connection to just trust in that, and that's what I'm doing. I think it will be fine."

Who's your biggest competition?

"Taite – he's a genuine, good guy. I think he's a force to be reckoned with."

What if she doesn't choose you?

"That's my greatest fear – at the end, you're going to be, like, completely engulfed and involved and committed, and to have her choose someone else, it's going to be a disaster."

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:42 pm

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 318829699 it's crazy how much I can't stand him now. What a douche looking douche. jmo

Of course Charlie is fine with his biggest competition Taite winning instead of him (just not anyone else, only Taite). Honestly makes me feel like those two alphas were like "mate, we've got to make one of us win, yeah?' "Yeah bro we're the only ones who are the real catches here mate, not these other losers" It's like a Survivor alliance between them Rolling Eyes jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:56 pm

How pathetic of Charlie to caption his post like this and to use the pic of him with a child on the GD saying these are the moments that really matter. Mate, you don't even spend time with your own child and hid having a child from everyone on the show! no no

As for not minding etc, he needs a mirror because he's talking to himself as he obviously minds a whole lot about Bill and any other guy not named Taite spending time with Ali instead of him. He also seems to mind a whole lot since he has has his comments turned off  Rolling Eyes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpUCxGtgj9Y/?taken-by=charlienewling

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Img_0710
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:50 pm

Bringing here. Both Charlie and Dasha are losers imo. Feel sorry for their kids sad

AllAboutLove wrote:Ugh. Charlie being his douche self and confirming he and Dasha are dating in her IG stories. So fake and showmance to me and Charlie trying to save face. Definitely makes me think he'd be trying to sell info if he has it. The guy is desperate for attention  no no Creepy 

Of course he calls HIMSELF 'hot amazing guy' Rolling Eyes  (hey Charlie, it's "you're" but you seem the possessive type so your makes sense in your case  Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f612 )

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 45122129_10215519469013735_4724136311005380608_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
IG story 
You can see the image in the IG story is Charlie's profile pic
Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 45111352_10215519514454871_6178380781090504704_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
ig charlienewling
Bobette wrote:Does she realise that's a grimace emoji, not a smile?! (appropriate though laugh out loud)

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Am2xBBy
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  I think she knows. He says they're dating, she doesn't confirm just says besties Rolling Eyes

He's also the one calling himself amazing hot and amazing, not her Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f62c 

Ridiculous what these contestants will do just to get some attention  no no
Bobette wrote:I'm not impressed with either of them tbh.  I actually take his comments not as a confirmation that they're dating but more like him pretending the media "have the wrong idea" and he's paying them out about it.  As if he/they didn't tip the paps off and arrange for them to be photographed and assumptions made.  Rolling Eyes

Oh an if Dasha's so settled in Sydney now that she's got time to wander around Sydney with Charlie and spend time instawhoring, why hasn't she brought her son back from Russia yet?  It would be so disruptive for a child to be in and out of different schools (speaking different languages) at that age. :angryemotion
AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah this is definitely a showmance imo Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 4256136633 So not legit dating with Charlie and Dasha, them just pretending to do so for attention  Rolling Eyes 

His commenting to her and she replying and posting publicly on her IG story is all part of their plan to get more exposure in the media so DM/media can write a gazillion more articles about them  :headbanging  jmo

Tbh I think both Charlie's child and Dasha's child are both better off not having to be around a parent who'd rather spend time staging fake pics for the paparazzi and attention seeking like they're doing  no no  

Neither seem like good role models at all for their child so it's probably for the best each child is being raised by those who are actually wanting to do so.
Bobette wrote:JMO also no ETA:  And look at that, the media fell for it:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6334885/Dasha-Gaivoronski-Charlie-Newling-CONFIRM-relationship.html

Think I'm going to ignore them completely from here on.
AllAboutLove wrote:This is what Dasha posted about being a mum what's the hardest thing she says 'none'  dizzy Well duh because you aren't even raising your child!  no no   

Then she talks about having a role model for her son. As if Charlie is a role model for her child when he has nothing to do with his own child  no  

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 43914531_323748035107754_1575295888363927115_n
ig story dashabody_
Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove duh :headbanging

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette honestly it's beyond! I feel so sorry for the kids! I'd wish they'd both wake up and be better people and a parent to their respective child. But I don't see that happening anytime soon. So I am just going to hope their showmance relationship ends up becoming real so they can save others from having to be with them no no  
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
Storybook
Bobette
LeapofFaith