SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 36 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:27 pm

Im so curious if they are taking a break right now. Seems like it. I wonder what will help them decide whether to stay together or not. It seems like Garrett has really been doubling down on his viewpoints.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:54 pm

@beautifulxendings
I hope he continues to double down. It will help her make her decision. Their positions cannot be blended. It's like a Christian and an atheist. Why would you even try to compromise?

She's still young but, she shouldn't waste another six years like she did with the first guy. Bite the bullet, Becca!!! Don't compromise your values and beliefs and don't try to change him because you can't. There are people who share his beliefs. Let them have him.

All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:00 pm

I hear ya @Chgohighlife, but IMO Becca already has compromised her beliefs and already has tried to change him for two years. She's 30 years old; 5 years older than the previous Bachelorette who wisely IMO kicked her loser choice to the curb right after filming.

I'm hopeful that Becca has already tired of this humiliating spectacle and will announce the break up soon. Does she have to wait until the air date of the engagement in order to keep the Neil Lane ring or is it the actual engagement date? Just curious.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:20 pm

Bachelor Happy Hour IG usually uploads a Very short video clip from their taping of the podcast. Today’s is about the monkey jump hugs I referenced on the previous page and it’s actually quite longer than usual.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CC6qlu7jFse/?igshid=d3sgirmznrab

Becca is wearing her ring during the recording which usually happens the end of the week (so probably last Friday)

Sure, you could make a case that she’s still wearing her ring and talking about Garrett only for the podcast and if that’s the case I feel really sorry for her that that’s the act she needs to put on.

I get an annoyed “Over it” vibe from some of her comments/stories but not a sad breakup feeling. Becca is/was madly in love with Garrett. During the week her grandpa died (days before G’s problematic post) she was posting stories about how darn lucky she was to have Garrett and Minno.

I don’t know, time will tell. I just hope for happiness in whatever choice she makes.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:00 pm

FLChica wrote:I hear ya @Chgohighlife, but IMO Becca already has compromised her beliefs and already has tried to change him for two years. She's 30 years old; 5 years older than the previous Bachelorette who wisely IMO kicked her loser choice to the curb right after filming.

I'm hopeful that Becca has already tired of this humiliating spectacle and will announce the break up soon. Does she have to wait until the air date of the engagement in order to keep the Neil Lane ring or is it the actual engagement date? Just curious.

@FLChica
You probably just uncovered the reason she hasn’t announced their breakup. She earned that ring so, let’s get that date right, get packed and get going. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:03 pm

Becca's final rose ceremony was aired/broadcast on ABC on Aug 6 2018 according to our archives here.  I "think" the two year time frame for being able to keep the ring is based on the date of the air/broadcast date of that episode.  So the two year anniversary of that show being on ABC is Aug 6 2020.  Please CMIIAW.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:44 pm

I must be pretty much alone in believing they will stay together.
IMO   True Love is hard to find and when you find it -I would say hold on tight. I know that their differences (as other's interpret them ) are focused on; but right now in this world of turmoil, it should be the things in common focused on. IMO
Thankfully we are all allowed an opinion- freedom to chose our own thoughts.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:00 pm

@just me IA with you. I really believe they are in love and will work out whatever issue's they may be having. I don't know much about him other than what I see posted here or in their fan thread. I won't go to his IG.

He always has a huge smile when he's with her.

But who knows what she's thinking. There are a lot of people, who need to take a short separation to determine what the issue's are, can they be resolved, can they come to some sort of agreement or is it that bad that they need to move on without each other.

I hope it's not a ring expiry date situation. That will totally irk me.

Why go through the motions, just to keep a ring from a broken relationship? IDK that's just me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:27 pm

I feel as though they are probably still together as well but i said that about other couples that have recently split.

The millions of opinions of others and the way fans or haters try to thrust their opinion onto these couples is A LOT. Garrett is a private person and I think it was best for Becca to state that conversations were happening within their home and that’s how it was going to stay.
If you’re bound to break up, it’ll happen eventually but sometimes I really feel like the spotlight and the negative opinions of others pushes a couple away from each other. To me, no amount of fame or $$ would be worth that spotlight on my relationship. There comes a time when you just need to interact with people who know and care about you and just shut off the noise of SM’s comments. JMO.

ETA: I wonder if Jason has reached out to either one of them about how his parents made it work when they have different views.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:46 pm

That's just me, but since the problem is not about their relationship, but about their views about others, I think she should wait and see... Love is a decision! So, working it out should be the first option. JMO!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:59 pm

just me wrote:I must be pretty much alone in  believing they will stay together.
IMO   True Love is hard to find and when you find it -I would say hold on tight. I know that their differences (as other's interpret them ) are focused on; but right now in this world of turmoil, it should be the things in common focused on. IMO

Is it true love to proactively delete the comments on your IG that are negative about you but leave up the ones that trash your fiance? Just asking because that's what Garrett does.
She might love him, but I don't see much love in the other direction.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:10 pm

leavers wrote:
just me wrote:I must be pretty much alone in  believing they will stay together.

Is it true love to proactively delete the comments on your IG that are negative about you but leave up the ones that trash your fiance? Just asking because that's what Garrett does.
She might love him, but I don't see much love in the other direction.

I don't follow them much, so may be you're right! But from what I have seen, he does love her. His actions actions are based on his own insecurities. Just like all of us, he has issues to work on and if he loves which I think he does, he will make it work. JMO!

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted 3 posts because posted the same post 4x.)
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom