SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:21 pm

I need to double check. Did Rob get Ep 3 SD or first SD? First SD contestants are usually never winners but maybe something is up. Ep 3 SDs usually are F1 contenders. I'd love it if it's not obvious and SB doesn't know for sure. I suspect as time goes by they will solidify the winner. Need to keep sleuthing (will be doing that anyway). 

Taite with the lowest max bet still makes me think F1. Will have to watch closely. 

The odds for Ivan and Cheyne are a joke laugh out loud  No winner higher than many other contestants' odds laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I need to double check. Did Rob get Ep 3 SD or first SD? First SD contestants are usually never winners but maybe something is up. Ep 3 SDs usually are F1 contenders. I'd love it if it's not obvious and SB doesn't know for sure. I suspect as time goes by they will solidify the winner. Need to keep sleuthing (will be doing that anyway). 

Taite with the lowest max bet still makes me think F1. Will have to watch closely. 

The odds for Ivan and Cheyne are a joke laugh out loud  No winner higher than many other contestants' odds laugh out loud

Rob's date was Friday 6th July according to this article and it says she has her "first kiss" so I would assume that's the first date unless she goes on a date with someone else earlier and doesn't kiss them ala Nick and Shannon but it's Ali, she'll kiss them all IMO.  laugh out loud

I think the first night of filming was 27th June (Matrix pics here) so there may have been time to squeeze in a date before Rob's BUT, there would have been a break in filming for the Logies, so I'm inclined to think Rob was probably first date and hence kiss of death.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:27 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I need to double check. Did Rob get Ep 3 SD or first SD? First SD contestants are usually never winners but maybe something is up. Ep 3 SDs usually are F1 contenders. I'd love it if it's not obvious and SB doesn't know for sure. I suspect as time goes by they will solidify the winner. Need to keep sleuthing (will be doing that anyway). 

Rob's date was Friday 6th July according to this article and it says she has her "first kiss" so I would assume that's the first date unless she goes on a date with someone else earlier and doesn't kiss them ala Nick and Shannon but it's Ali, she'll kiss them all IMO.  laugh out loud

I think the first night of filming was 27th June (Matrix pics here) so there may have been time to squeeze in a date before Rob's BUT, there would have been a break in filming for the Logies, so I'm inclined to think Rob was probably first date and hence kiss of death.  

Yes that's what is on the filming schedule for start date and Rob's date (had it as first date). I was thinking of past seasons and 10 days later was Ep 3 SD so typically his would be Ep3 but you reminded me (thank you bestbud! ) they had Logies later this year so that definitely is why it's likely first date and not Ep3. Definitely kiss of death imo. 

I am sticking with Taite for F1 from all pre-Sportsbet sleuthing until something convincing otherwise
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:40 pm

Re: Ivan and Cheyne yes I think SB are taking the piss there laugh out loud.  

But since they only have to pay out on F1 they probably only care about tricking people into betting on people who they know will be getting attention (ie Rob because he gets the first date and Charlie because the media are pushing him and he's getting a lot of attention from fans on SM) and the rest they can just have fun with.  

Good for Cheyne.  A nice little confidence booster for him especially since it seems he's one of the first to go. yes  Also it just occurred to me that having Cheyne so far up in the odds will make it LOOK like Sportsbet don't know the results when of course it's pretty obvious IMO that they do.  It's mindgames all the way with SB.  dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:51 pm

OK so I just checked the odds again and there have already been some fairly significant changes.  speechless

We really need to check max bets for Rob v Taite.  @Sundy, @Dirty Street Pie sorry to be a pain but could you (or anyone else with an account) possibly check the numbers just for those two guys?  

Praying

I think what we're seeing here is exactly what I described in my post above (all early attention on Rob and Charlie) and Taite is still F1, but the only way we will know for sure is to check the max losses.

I'm expecting Rob's max bet to be high and Taite's to be low.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Cr88aXx

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:01 am

@Bobette  2pop laugh out loud intruder wins! F1 dumps her! laugh out loud (is that the reason for the disclaimer for "final contestant not accepting will be considered winner?")

I love it! I want SB to be wrong or messing and just have to sleuth  :yes:

I will post in Taite's thread in regards to the post I made about a post Taite was tagged in that made me wonder a bit. Would love to hear your thoughts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:08 am

IKR I was kind of disappointed it was all tied up in a big red bow already.  laugh out loud  

My thoughts are Taite is still F1 (will head over and check your post on his thread right after this though) because otherwise, there is absolutely no reason for him to have started in poll position for the betting.  

There's been hardly any media about him (other than the article DM pulled together from our research), no pics of dates and nothing on the official SM so IMO SB having him at the front (even only briefly) is a massive sign.  

Tate F1 will most likely be confirmed by max losses IMO but we'll see.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:13 am

@Bobette @AllAboutLove they are equal at the moment. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 7961cf10
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 128b1710
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:15 am

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:21 am

@Bobette IA! I still think Taite but always will keep sleuthing. I may need to check the archives but I remember that Nikki and Alex may have had a bit of flipping for that season? SB could be playing a bit since Nick's season was a mess and they were so adamant about Britt as F1 (other than the pick no one option). Posted about Taite's tag pic here

@Sundy bestbud!   thank you!   Taite set to $10 max bid max me think they know something.

Would it be max loss of $60 = Taite and $70 = Rob? So Taite with lowest max loss indicative of F1 I'd think?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:23 am

Yeah I'm still 100% on the Taite Train. 🚋

Re: the "no winner" option, SB must want to kiss Nick for not choosing anyone because IMO almost everyone who bets on another contestant will probably now also take out a bet on "no winner", just in case, so SB will make even MORE money.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:29 am

I am sticking with Taite as F1 :yes: I think it suits SB to play with his odds a bit.

IA that the picks no one option makes them get more money so refunds don't matter when most everyone took that money and bet on it again with SB anyway laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Idlemess
Agent99
CatLover
ReneeM
GuardianAngel
Sundy
Sprite
LeapofFaith
Bobette
AllAboutLove
14 posters