SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:05 pm

IMO Todd wins the "waltz with Ali" and it is SQT after the group date.  I would hope Taite's date is a SD, because it wouldn't make sense for the F1 to only have one date and the F2 have 2 dates. dizzy

BTW, I've heard a credible rumour that Charlie is saying he walked at F4 so will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:27 pm

Agent99 wrote:IMO Todd wins the "waltz with Ali" and it is SQT after the group date.  I would hope Taite's date is a SD, because it wouldn't make sense for the F1 to only have one date and the F2 have 2 dates. dizzy

BTW, I've heard a credible rumour that Charlie is saying he walked at F4 so will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Yeah I think @AllAboutLove suggested the same thing and that definitely would fit.  Who wants to bet it was rigged.  laugh out loud

ETA: Water in background here could be match to pond in background of Cinderella pic

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Et8IIu8

Source: TenPlay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Yep I posted in this thread the SCs with Todd and the game with the rings and possibly Todd winning the Waltz with Ali SQT. I'd suspect if Todd won SQT then there's only one SD this ep (Taite). 

Otherwise it may be there are 2 SDs in this episode with a GD. Past seasons have had 2 SDs and a GD in one episode and that's yet to happen this season so if it happens it would have to happen this next Ep. 

IA it would be strange for F1 to not have a 2nd SD so the sleuthed SCs of Taite in the water for this ep with Ali fit being his 2nd SD rather than SQT. 

The rumor about Charlie walking out was posted as well and discussed. Will see soon if he's just saying that to rewrite history. From the SCs and preview it looks more like he got sent home and Ali looked pissed off with him so I'm leaning with Charlie making up some bs.

ETA: SCs and speculation about Todd and SQT

AllAboutLove wrote:I was wondering about the Waltz with Ali on the game and if it may be SQT or something they win. It's the only thing on the board game that has Ali's name on it. The rest seem like things the guys may have to do themselves or to each other..

Just in case it ties in somehow to other SCs...

We have the Cinderella date with Todd, which lends itself to dressing up so more suited for a waltz. But if for some reason it is connected it could be Todd wins SQT from this date or ties into it somehow.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 45348767_10215558903639576_4121573629399924736_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

Todd shown in preview throwing rings
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 E5b3fa10

my sc ep9 preview

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:57 pm

Sundy wrote:@Bobette I posted somewhere, I can’t remember where, that the preview with taite was not likely to be a single date as we have not had one promo yet that has shown the single date. So I tend to agree that Todd’s date is tonight.

we still have the effort kissing that was not sleuthed. they are both into gym and she said that she picked single date for specific guys like the waterski was for Taite but Bill stole it... the designer date was for Robert but Todd got it.

so a sporty 2nd date with Taite would make sense.

also the blue reflection are the light behind Ali.. every colored light would add some colors on any black or dark suit IMO. The blue lights are so strong that they change the lightening dingy from the trees on the left side of Todd

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 11312
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yep I posted in this thread the SCs with Todd and the game with the rings and possibly Todd winning the Waltz with Ali SQT. I'd suspect if Todd won SQT then there's only one SD this ep (Taite). 

Otherwise it may be there are 2 SDs in this episode with a GD. Past seasons have had 2 SDs and a GD in one episode and that's yet to happen this season so if it happens it would have to happen this next Ep. 

IA it would be strange for F1 to not have a 2nd SD so the sleuthed SCs of Taite in the water for this ep with Ali fit being his 2nd SD rather than SQT. 

The rumor about Charlie walking out was posted as well and discussed. Will see soon if he's just saying that to rewrite history. From the SCs and preview it looks more like he got sent home and Ali looked pissed off with him so I'm leaning with Charlie making up some bs.

Yes I know.  I've also heard it independently, so just saying there might be more to it.  IMO Ali looks more miffed than anything so I could believe that Charlie does say he wants out, but it is being advertised as "the dismissal" so who knows.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:06 pm

I think you are right.... IMO Todd won the WALZ with ALI ... which means that he got an extra time during the GD. And we will then have the Cinderella as Vienna waltz are famous to have dresses like this (new year tv show with orchestra Rieux)

which also means IMO that Tait got a 2nd date with the theme: sports and it ended with the water... then we have the breathing effort kissing and the kissing in water.... which is typical for the prods to put the lead so they can frolic and kiss in water, a spa or a swimming pool....

Prods needed to balance 2 romantic  dates imo so audience would be kept on their toes...

Last edited by HEA on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:37 pm

Agent99 wrote:BTW, I've heard a credible rumour that Charlie is saying he walked at F4 so will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Agent99 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:snipped

Yes I know.  I've also heard it independently, so just saying there might be more to it.  IMO Ali looks more miffed than anything so I could believe that Charlie does say he wants out, but it is being advertised as "the dismissal" so who knows.
@Agent99 thank you for the clarification on your original post  yes  just wanted to give credit to those who brought the same rumor up before and discussed it (I believe @Dirty Street Pie brought it up first and @Sundy matching the SC with Charlie and Ali where she's says to him "oh I know everything is not a fairtytale"). It's definitely possible there's more to it :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:39 pm

Nice catch @Bobette  yes IA the water could be the same and they waltz on the other side of the pond at night. Todd was the one shown a lot during the game so if he gets SQT as speculated then that makes sense why. This would also fit with what you and @Sundy posted with Todd's RC suit being different from the Cinderella suit  :yes:

Bobette wrote:Water in background here could be match to pond in background of Cinderella pic
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Et8IIu8
Source: TenPlay
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Img_0211
My sc tenplay
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:42 pm

Agent99 wrote: Yes I know.  I've also heard it independently, so just saying there might be more to it.  IMO Ali looks more miffed than anything so I could believe that Charlie does say he wants out, but it is being advertised as "the dismissal" so who knows.

Yeah just like Ali sending Nathan home was advertised as her "taking control and setting the record straight". Uh, no she didn't. They just scapegoated one of the IMO many people talking about the rumours and didn't actually address them in any way.

So I agree they could very well be editing the ep to make it look like Ali sent Charlie packing when in fact he'd just decided not to play ball any longer when he realised he wouldn't win. If it's his family she doesn't meet I will think this even more.

Would also tie into everything we sleuthed pre-season about him following franchise girls without any regard for spoilers, the whole Dasha showmance, and the rumours of someone trying to sell details of the F1. Charlie's giving TPTB the finger IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:46 pm

I am glad I sleuthed the water with the fog in Cinderella sc ... cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:52 pm

HEA wrote:I am glad I sleuthed the water with the fog in Cinderella sc ... cheerleader
@HEA nice catch yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:I am glad I sleuthed the water with the fog in Cinderella sc ... cheerleader
@HEA nice catch yes

Teamwork rocks Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking