SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 52 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:09 pm

@AllAboutLove, I got a clearer screencap showing the wheel options not previously visible.

- 2 Pretzels
- Alone Time
- Pucker Up
- Question Time
- Waltz with Ali
- Skip
- Sauerkraut
- Steal

thumbsup

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 FVSSyN6

Source: TenPlay

I'll be paying close attention to see how they rigged it to ensure Todd got the Waltz.   Hugesmile

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:10 pm

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:I am glad I sleuthed the water with the fog in Cinderella sc ... cheerleader
@HEA nice catch yes
Teamwork rocks Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698
definitely goteam
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:10 pm

Agent99 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Yep I posted in this thread the SCs with Todd and the game with the rings and possibly Todd winning the Waltz with Ali SQT. I'd suspect if Todd won SQT then there's only one SD this ep (Taite). 

Otherwise it may be there are 2 SDs in this episode with a GD. Past seasons have had 2 SDs and a GD in one episode and that's yet to happen this season so if it happens it would have to happen this next Ep. 

IA it would be strange for F1 to not have a 2nd SD so the sleuthed SCs of Taite in the water for this ep with Ali fit being his 2nd SD rather than SQT. 

The rumor about Charlie walking out was posted as well and discussed. Will see soon if he's just saying that to rewrite history. From the SCs and preview it looks more like he got sent home and Ali looked pissed off with him so I'm leaning with Charlie making up some bs.

Yes I know.  I've also heard it independently, so just saying there might be more to it.  IMO Ali looks more miffed than anything so I could believe that Charlie does say he wants out, but it is being advertised as "the dismissal" so who knows.

It wouldn't be the first time that people who have wanted out had it edited as if they were dismissed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:12 pm

Sprite wrote: It wouldn't be the first time that people who have wanted out had it edited as if they were dismissed.

Yeah once again it comes back to making it look like the Lead is desired and not someone people would walk out on. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:20 pm

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove got a clearer screencap showing the wheel options.

- 2 Pretzels
- Alone Time
- Pucker Up
- Question Time
- Waltz with Ali
- Skip
- Sauerkraut
- Steal

thumbsup

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 FVSSyN6Source: TenPlay:

Woohoo!  yes I couldn't see the blue ones before so new ones are
Question time
Alone time
Steal

Wouldn't alone time be SQT? question Or would it be just short time alone? Maybe no one lands on it. 5 guys left and 8 options. We know Bill puts sauerkraut on Charlie's head. Maybe try get multiple attempts?

I know in the preview it showed Todd throwing a ring towards the blue (so one of the above I didn't know at the time) so he could have landed on that or something else.

Steal also could be if Todd gets SQT then he steals someone else who had the Waltz with Ali. That makes the most sense to me and Todd chasing her like he's been already and his edit/foreshadowing  :yes:

If it's none do this then idk what else it could be. There's a GD and SD only in preview. I'd think SQT would have to be longer than usual if there's not two SDs this ep.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:29 pm

@AllAboutLove - I've got it!

Taite wins question time.  

In the preview Ali is reading questions to Taite off cards after their swim - so it's not his second date.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 WJZLuqg

So who gets the single date? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:37 pm

Yes! @Bobette So not second date for Taite?

Does that mean Todd gets 2nd SD.

Or.... it's possible there's multiple SQT from the GD: Question Time. Alone time. And Waltz with Ali. So no 2nd SDs just multiple SQT won?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:48 pm

I recall MattyJ had multiple SQT on the beach GD no? so this would not be a first for AU prods IMO

we still have the EFFORT BREATHLESS KISS to figure it out and IMO it is not FS and it is not HTD as it would take too much time to dress

I am still convinced Taite has a 2nd date and Todd an extended evening date. both romantic so the audience will bot back and forth guessing who is F1..... plus their outfit are NOT the same GD at all

Last edited by HEA on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yes! @Bobette So not second date for Taite?

Does that mean Todd gets 2nd SD.

Or.... it's possible there's multiple SQT from the GD: Question Time. Alone time. And Waltz with Ali. So no 2nd SDs just multiple SQT won?

Yeah that's what I'm wondering too.  If there is a second date I think it has to be Todd due to so many unaccounted screencaps (monkey jump, fencing) and limited episodes left.  

But would be weird to give the F2 a second and not the F1, so maybe they just went for an Oprah-style "YOU get some special time and YOU get some special time" episode.  laugh out loud

ETA:
HEA wrote:we still have the EFFORT BREATHLESS KISS to figure it out and IMO it is not FS and it is not HTD as it would take too much time to dress

@HEA Are you talking about this screencap with orange in the background?  If so I can't see that being on tonight's episode since Taite's hair and beard are significantly shorter.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 IZDYcJY

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 WJZLuqg

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:07 pm

Just thinking about if there is multiple SQT mini-dates then Taite gets question time, Todd Waltz then who gets alone time? Bill?  

What if Todd gets alone time and Bill gets Waltz? 

One other speculation I posted was about Bill and him dancing maybe for Waltz. His last sc is of him dancing with Ali if not Todd on Cinderella date it could be Bill practicing for a Waltz? Bill is in a plaid shirt dressed down which doesn't seem fancy enough for a FD? Unless it's practice there too and they change? I guess he could dance with her at HTD but seems a bit odd but possible I guess.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:10 pm

Ladies, I wouldn't know how to post the screencapst of the new video. I will try to take shots but on Facebook  the ads for this week have been uploaded. We clearly see the 'ex-girlfriend': Bill's date, The 'Blindside' being Taite, and the 'Please leave' with Charlie! Smiley  We don't see Todd's. I will do my best to take shots and upload them all there as soon as possible Smiley It will probably take me 5 minutes Smiley

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:14 pm

@Popcorn For All is it the same one I posted in the episode thread?
@sundy posted some SCs too for HTDs a few pages in this thread.

@Bobette sleuthed the ex is Bills. Blindside speculated that Charlie is the one without family there on HTD and told to leave/leaves.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 52 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking