SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by handsanitiser Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Cassie is a natural beauty. It's nice to see.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:29 pm

She clearly has lip injections if you compare it to her much older pics. 
LeapofFaith wrote:is it just me or does Cassie look so natural! i mean she imo looks like she has very little makeup on compared to the other girls and she also looks to be wearing a more low key summer outfit than a glitter over the top one laugh out loud ... I LOVE IT!

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:57 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:She clearly has lip injections if you compare it to her much older pics. 
LeapofFaith wrote:is it just me or does Cassie look so natural! i mean she imo looks like she has very little makeup on compared to the other girls and she also looks to be wearing a more low key summer outfit than a glitter over the top one laugh out loud ... I LOVE IT!

Do you know for sure she has had lip injections? She looks very natural to me IMO.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:04 am

100%. I don’t follow her but when they released her as the winner I scrolled through her IG. Just go to older pics, her lips look much different. Her sister Michelle gets them too.
whit90 wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:She clearly has lip injections if you compare it to her much older pics. 

Do you know for sure she has had lip injections? She looks very natural to me IMO.

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:13 am

She’s in this video on some show she used to be on. Not sure how old it is, but it was posted on reddit I believe but you can find it when you youtube her name. 

https://youtu.be/ZR4dntMF0fs

Just go to 9:40 in the video for example.

As much as makeup can help enhance features these are DEFINITELY fillers. 

Ill post some screen shot from video link above then the filler pic. 

https://www.realitytvworld.com/realitytvdb/cassie-randolph/photos/4708/

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 E089db10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2df25a10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Fdf12410

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:39 pm

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 120618-wabc-thebachelor-colton-women-group-img
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:13 pm

Look who is standing next to him. Lol
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:24 pm

Yes I noticed that immediately, interesting.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:31 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:She’s in this video on some show she used to be on. Not sure how old it is, but it was posted on reddit I believe but you can find it when you youtube her name. 

https://youtu.be/ZR4dntMF0fs

Just go to 9:40 in the video for example.

As much as makeup can help enhance features these are DEFINITELY fillers. 

Ill post some screen shot from video link above then the filler pic. 

https://www.realitytvworld.com/realitytvdb/cassie-randolph/photos/4708/

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 E089db10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2df25a10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Fdf12410

I am not a plastic surgeon so I have no clue . She is a beautiful woman that is lucky if the spoiler is true. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:13 pm

We don't really know anything 100% unless the contestant themselves told us directly. We also don't know 100% if her sister has botox injections, therefore to avoid rumours coming from our forum, we use IMO to clarify that it is an opinion and not fact.

There are lip enhancing techniques which aren't botox injections.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:45 am

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 DtxF1BKW4AAFxGB
E! News @enews
This season of #TheBachelor has 29 women and 1 sloth. eonli.ne/2EfjddP pic.twitter.com/72yq89aaIH
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:29 am

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Bachelor-abc-season-23-release-date
Alex B., 29, a dog rescuer from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 150365_0654
https://www.theknotnews.com/bachelor-colton-underwood-season-23-contestants-35936
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly