SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:26 pm

If you look at her profile pic. that they put up it is obvious that they do not have fillers of any type now. The old pic. that you shared was a old pic. of her and so maybe like GA said there are several different options to get your lips to look like that. JMO They are both stunning woman and very lucky to have that natural look ! JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:36 pm

Why are we talking about the sister? Did she sign up to be on the show? Even IF she has lip injection, what does it have anything to do with the show?

I am always uncomfortable talking about the family/friends of the contestants until at least they show up on the show, or after they talk to the media.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:48 pm

We don't encourage speculating or discussion of family members in a negative manner. Posts have been deleted. There are times when we discuss family situations lightly however we encourage posters stay away from negativity because we know it will usually cause a heated discussion and we do not feel it's fair to involve family members who did not sign up to be on the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 150365_1599-900x0
https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 DtwgYjAW0AU5LpL
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 DtYvbMJVsAEvZfB
ShesAllBach @ShesAllBach Dec 1
Me: I don't mean to jump to conclusions.

https://twitter.com/ShesAllBach/status/1069094532871057413
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:28 am

Is that third photo supposed to be a fantasy suite? I'm guessing it's Thailand given the geologic formations....can't imagine that that is somewhere in Portugal.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:38 pm

@luvstx good guess. I can't find the exact location, but it's very similar to Thailand landscape.

Is this the same emblem?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Captu128

Los Angeles police car logo, Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, California

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Captu129

snipped from Disney/press/ABC

Also Colton's moustache is different in the police car pic compared to the others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@luvstx good guess. I can't find the exact location, but it's very similar to Thailand landscape.

Is this the same emblem?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Captu128

Los Angeles police car logo, Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, California

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Captu129

snipped from Disney/press/ABC

Also Colton's moustache is different in the police car pic compared to the others.

No, I don't think they are the same logo. The one on the car does not have the flag emblem in the upper left corner of the shield. However, I do think it can still be an emblem from somewhere in California since it appears to also have the bear from the state of California flag in the upper right corner of the shield.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:02 am

What caught my eye is the shape of the red in the middle. That police car looks like a very old model to me. I wonder if it's an old emblem.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:54 pm

bluwavz wrote:Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 120618-wabc-thebachelor-colton-women-group-img
Source

I just watched the new preview that was posted and it prompted me to go back and see this group shot so I could identify some of the girls in the preview.

But taking another look at this group photo reminded me of what I thought of it when it was first posted...

Is this the worst looking bunch of Night 1 dresses?!? From completely wrinkled to outdated prom or pageant dresses to bohemian rags to Cassie's cute dress that just seems out of place....

Surprised no one else commented. Maybe I'm just getting old....oh wait, I AM old!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:58 pm

luvstx wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 120618-wabc-thebachelor-colton-women-group-img
Source

I just watched the new preview that was posted and it prompted me to go back and see this group shot so I could identify some of the girls in the preview.

But taking another look at this group photo reminded me of what I thought of it when it was first posted...

Is this the worst looking bunch of Night 1 dresses?!?  From completely wrinkled to outdated prom or pageant dresses to bohemian rags to Cassie's cute dress that just seems out of place....

Surprised no one else commented.  Maybe I'm just getting old....oh wait, I AM old!

I agree!! I thought the same thing, that most of the women look like they’re wearing prom dresses. It’s horrible. Some of the worst I’ve seen.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:45 pm

Thanks @sdmom! Putting a copy here from the SM thread, for further sleuthing! Could the last one be Hannah? Same hairline and same earrings?

sdmom wrote:
jessietrey wrote:

new teaser for the season.

Thanks!
Made some SCs from the preview. Now if someone can help me match names with them...

Cassie?
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Dea26c10

Tayshia?
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 4b7b6f10

Who?
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 D1dc1010

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 41057667_2058008081181113_312603988978374142_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnzxV-ZgqsQ/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:21 am

RS had confirmed weeks ago via twitter that it's Hannah G.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly