SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:10 pm

Julie81 wrote:
lavenderfan wrote:@LeapofFaith I don't think a proposal happened because on Michelle's IG story yesterday (i think it's still up) the one with "???" as a caption, you hear Matt tell Michelle something along the lines of "don't you try and get engaged either." but she erased it! So I don't think they're engaged.

Did you also notice the balloons in one of their IG stories last night? A big C&C . Why would a family have those if their daughter/friend wasn’t happy with the outcome? I think it’s gone now....I can’t find it.
Omg how cute! Are these the ones?!

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 6db41e10
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:12 pm

@LeapofFaith I think the cliff kiss is the day after the night portion reconciliation.

And someone posted this in another thread up:

avacaroline wrote:I’m not sure if I’m allowed to share the family’s social media. Scott Underwood has a public Facebook and posted pics in Paris on the 15 and 17th. The 17th post eluded to the fact that they “had just arrived”. I’m assuming they had a flight out sometime after the 17th because they were back home a few days later.

Also scott liked a comment that said "I feel like I know why you are in Paris... Interesting!"

So it does seem like Cassie MTP in europe. Just not sure if she met them as engaged or not, but most likely not engaged.

And I don't think Colton would pull a proposal on ATF after Cassie's dad was against such a quick marriage.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:24 pm

@leapoffaith maybe Colton thinks Cassie left after the FD dinner argument.
He sends girls home and says he’s quiting.
CH says “ we just learned the truth” Cassie is still in Portugal .
He goes to see her.
They reconcile - black dress sc is in her hotel room.
Dad still there with Cassie. Colton asks for blessing since dad saw how devastated she was after she left FD.
Dad gives him blessing to propose.
FRC happens.
Engaged? Maybe

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:27 pm

@Goldie2 Well CH says "up till now, no one knew the truth" and "this changes everything."

UGH where does that play in to things? Is it possibly them talking about Cassie's intentions and not being ready, and colton convincing CH that he does believe Cassie was there for the right reasons/ loves/cares for him, and then proceeds to inform CH of his plans to dump the other two girls which causes CH to say "this changes everything." It is daytime when CH and Colton are talking, and it seems that the breakup might happen in the night time or mid-day.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:32 pm

@Goldie2 I love that idea  Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 1f60d 
@lavenderfan ok I found the plant!!!! It’s definitely In Hannah G’s hotel room you can see it in the new preview when Colton walks into Hannah’s room at night!! I posted scap from YouTube preview below

Soooooo IMO Cassie and Colton reconcile in Portugal!!

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Ba5bac10
my scap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs3QoncsoE8
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:38 pm

Goldie2 wrote:What if :
Dad was sent to Portugal, producers ploy, to talk to Cassie since he did not give his blessing to Colton on HTD. Dad talked  to Cassie before nighttime date, reiterated his doubts about moving too quickly to engagement. Cassie and Colton talked more and she got upset because he did not understand her feelings. ( pink dress)
She left the date upset, but did NOT get sent home by Colton.
Cassie and her dad stayed in Portugal because she was so upset. Colton, however, thought she left the country so he sent the girls home and said he was leaving the show.
The quote about “ we just learned the truth “could be from Chris H referring to that Cassie and Dad were still there in Portugal. Which obviously another producer ploy because they obviously knew.
Colton learns Cassie is stilll there.
Colton goes to see her to talk - (black dress in hotel room scene)
They reconcile and  express their love.
Colton goes to Dad and asks if he will now give him his blessing.
Dad realizes how devastated Cassie was after she left Colton in FD and how she must really love him.
He agrees to give Colton his blessing.
They have the FRC.
Colton proposes.
They are engaged.  Hugesmile

Maybe something like this .....

I like your scenario  :yes: I hope it plays out that way But somethings telling me if we see any engagement its going to take place at ATFR which wouldn've at least given them a few months outside the show to get to know each other better (although not in public) but weekends of being locked up together I would think you would get to know that person alot better then you do in front of the cameras . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:42 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Julie81 wrote:
lavenderfan wrote:@LeapofFaith I don't think a proposal happened because on Michelle's IG story yesterday (i think it's still up) the one with "???" as a caption, you hear Matt tell Michelle something along the lines of "don't you try and get engaged either." but she erased it! So I don't think they're engaged.

Did you also notice the balloons in one of their IG stories last night? A big C&C . Why would a family have those if their daughter/friend wasn’t happy with the outcome? I think it’s gone now....I can’t find it.
Omg how cute! Are these the ones?!

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 6db41e10

Yep. That’s the ones!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:42 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@Goldie2 I love that idea  Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 1f60d 
@lavenderfan ok I found the plant!!!! It’s definitely In Hannah G’s hotel room you can see it in the new preview when Colton walks into Hannah’s room at night!! I posted scap from YouTube preview below

Soooooo IMO Cassie and Colton reconcile in Portugal!!

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Ba5bac10
my scap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs3QoncsoE8

But the plant in Cassie/Colton make out scene could be a prop that producers/set designers carry around. IMO, it looks like palm branches which is common in Ca!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:46 pm

Wow!!! That's just not looking like I want to dump my bf scenario, at all, imho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:46 pm

I was thinking the same thing....that the plant was a prop set up by production. Sometimes they do that to spruce up the space.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:49 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Wow!!! That's just not looking like I want to dump my bf scenario, at all, imho.

What doesn’t?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:49 pm

Julie81 wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Wow!!! That's just not looking like I want to dump my bf scenario, at all, imho.

What doesn’t?

I'm assuming the C&C balloons that can be seen in the 1 IG story posted here.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly