SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Jolena Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:07 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:IMO, I think it speaks volumes that Jordan has received dozens of messages of support from BN peeps, and not one person has commented in support of Jenna.

According to the podcast between RS & Jordan. When the news hit social media Jordan's phone was blowing up with calls & text messages from bachelor nation friends telling him he needed to get in touch with them ASAP and he had no idea what was going on.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:07 pm

Makes me feel grateful for my boring, simple life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:07 pm

Isn’t there an easier way for Jenna to prove herself innocent? If she is that is. Why did Jenna’s friend email RS and say Jenna did send those texts but it’s because she was playing her sugar daddy and trying to keep him happy. Either way, it at least proves she’s not in this instance ,denying those text messages were from her. Why play either? In the world of what goes around comes around , I can agree this could be payback for Jordan . Jenna the perfect vixen to prey on and play Jordan. I just wonder who’s spreadsheet is longer because for all Jenna is doing, a spreadsheet is a must . Or, is her lack of one the crux of all her current problems ? giggling
Oh well....jmso

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:13 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Taking it back even further with Karma, Jordan went on the bachelorette under false pretenses to his own network, including someone who felt they were in a relationship with him.  What goes around comes around.  He did the exact same thing to another 6 months ago.  I guess he forgot.

I was wondering who - if anyone - would remember and point this out. I'm not surprised that it was you. Jordan got "Jordaned".

I am so in the minority here when it comes to Jordan, but I am not buying what he is selling.  Something is very fishy about this whole thing.  I do think that his intention from the very beginning was to get the lead as the Bachelor.  And this is perhaps setting the stage for that to happen in 2020?

What I am not understanding right now is what Jenna stands to gain, since she is being destroyed on social media.  And Jordan, on the other hand, is positioning himself to come out of this as the jilted lover who is taking the high road.  IMO he is milking this for all it is worth.

And I do think that there is a lot more to this story that we don't know yet.  Something is very off.      

I'm confused by the question...Jenna doesn't stand to gain anything, since her side piece outed her. If he hadn't outed her, she would have continued to use him for $$$ and continued to use Jordan in order to become part of a Bachelor couple and get all the sponsorships and opportunities that come out of it. Everyone wants a Janner Manor. It's like asking why do men have affairs. They're greedy.  

I think Jordan is absolutely milking this for all it worth, because he's also a fame-hungry and attention-seeking person. That doesn't take away the fact that he was cheated on, manipulated, and tricked. There was a reddit source that was one of Jenna's friends a month ago saying Jenna would brag about how pathetic Jordan was, how she couldn't stand him, and was just using him for the fame and money. It doesn't seem like she was even hiding it how little she thought of the guy. At the end of the day, no one deserves to be treated like that by someone who promises to marry them. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:24 pm

Aria wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Taking it back even further with Karma, Jordan went on the bachelorette under false pretenses to his own network, including someone who felt they were in a relationship with him.  What goes around comes around.  He did the exact same thing to another 6 months ago.  I guess he forgot.

I was wondering who - if anyone - would remember and point this out. I'm not surprised that it was you. Jordan got "Jordaned".

I am so in the minority here when it comes to Jordan, but I am not buying what he is selling.  Something is very fishy about this whole thing.  I do think that his intention from the very beginning was to get the lead as the Bachelor.  And this is perhaps setting the stage for that to happen in 2020?

What I am not understanding right now is what Jenna stands to gain, since she is being destroyed on social media.  And Jordan, on the other hand, is positioning himself to come out of this as the jilted lover who is taking the high road.  IMO he is milking this for all it is worth.

And I do think that there is a lot more to this story that we don't know yet.  Something is very off.      

I'm confused by the question...Jenna doesn't stand to gain anything, since her side piece outed her. If he hadn't outed her, she would have continued to use him for $$$ and continued to use Jordan in order to become part of a Bachelor couple and get all the sponsorships and opportunities that come out of it. Everyone wants a Janner Manor. It's like asking why do men have affairs. They're greedy.  

I think Jordan is absolutely milking this for all it worth, because he's also a fame-hungry and attention-seeking person. That doesn't take away the fact that he was cheated on, manipulated, and tricked. There was a reddit source that was one of Jenna's friends a month ago saying Jenna would brag about how pathetic Jordan was, how she couldn't stand him, and was just using him for the fame and money. It doesn't seem like she was even hiding it how little she thought of the guy. At the end of the day, no one deserves to be treated like that by someone who promises to marry them. 

IMO.

No one deserves to be treated like that regardless of whether or not they promise to marry them. Jordan and sugar daddy. Seems like she is another one who basically pimps herself out there.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:04 pm

What exactly is that 'business' of hers? She chanrges women to go to bars and hair salons with them!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:07 pm

Call me naive but I really do not believe that Jordan is “ milking “ this episode of his life. The guy is distraught, he just got played majorly by a fake wannabe starlet. He put his heart on his sleeve and jumped with both feet in for this relationship. He didn’t expect to fall in love so hard, andIm pretty sure SHE didn’t expect things to get so serious so fast. It is visible in how she reacted all along. Did he come in this show originally ( on Becca’s season) to increase his brand? Sure, why not, like so many others. He was entertaining, sometimes brutally honest and even obnoxious in his self obsession. But there is lot of editing that was involved to make him look ONLY that way. Everyone around him thought he was funny and said he had a good heart.
On paradise, we saw another, softer side of him and the transformation that happens when you have REAL feelings for
someone. He even admitted many times to be caught off guard.
No matter what is the outcome now, he is a good person, she is the one who manipulated everyone to her advantage. The only thing she didn’t account for is how STUPID she is and now her plans failed and exploded in her face. In the meantime, as she is threatening non sense legal actions, Jordan refuses to say ONE bad word about her, he still doesn’t want her to be hurt. The true colors of people are showing in times of crisis. Just look at the support Jordan is getting ( even Benoit apparently reached out to him, in solidarity) and how he is choosing to take the high road while she is desperately trying to save her image as she still keeps the charade and the lying going on.
It’s very sad, Jordan will get through this with time and the loving support he has. She, OTOH, I’m afraid she will reach out for meds or substance to cope with this spiraling out of control crisis. All JMO .
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:29 pm

Astrobach wrote:Call me naive but I really do not believe that Jordan is “ milking “ this episode of his life. The guy is distraught, he just got played majorly by a fake wannabe starlet. He put his heart on his sleeve and jumped with both feet in for this relationship. He didn’t expect to fall in love so hard, andIm pretty sure SHE didn’t expect things to get so serious so fast. It is visible in how she reacted all along. Did he come in this show originally ( on Becca’s season) to increase his brand? Sure, why not, like so many others. He was entertaining, sometimes brutally honest and even obnoxious in his self obsession. But there is lot of editing that was involved to make him look ONLY that way.  Everyone around him thought he was funny and said he had a good heart.
On paradise, we saw another, softer side of him and the transformation that happens when you have REAL feelings for
someone. He even admitted many times to be caught off guard.
No matter what is the outcome now, he is a good person, she is the one who manipulated everyone to her advantage. The only thing she didn’t account for is how STUPID she is and now her plans failed and exploded in her face.  In the meantime, as she is threatening non sense legal actions, Jordan refuses to say ONE bad word about her, he still doesn’t want her to be hurt. The true colors of people are showing in times of crisis. Just look at the support Jordan is getting ( even Benoit apparently reached out to him, in solidarity) and how he is choosing to take the high road while she is desperately trying to save her image as she still keeps the charade and the lying going on.
It’s very sad, Jordan will get through this with time and the loving support he has. She, OTOH, I’m afraid she will reach out for meds or substance to cope with this spiraling out of control crisis. All JMO .

Thank you for sharing your thoughts along these lines, Astrobach. I so appreciated your thoughtful analysis.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:29 pm

I'm terribly sorry for Jordan's sake. What happened with Jenna is truly awful. I genuinely enjoyed watching him fall in love on Paradise, and thought they were a good couple. He was wise to put an end to the engagement under the circumstances.

I was disturbed by the way Kamil treated Annaliese on the After Paradise show. He easily could have broken up with her a week or two before the taping, or even a week or two later. To do it on camera was brutal. I have to admit, I wondered if the producers paid him to do that. And he seemed very cold mannered to me when he was discussing it. He acted like a boss discussing an employee he had just fired. Not someone explaining that it just didn't work out with a woman who was otherwise a friend. I'm not talking about his words, but more the cold, robotic manner in which they were delivered.

Yes, Annaliese needs to slow down in her relationships. She is too quick to wear her heart on her sleeve. I was never sold on her and Kamil as a couple. But she didn't deserve that.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:41 pm

I always enjoy reading you @Amethyst! yes

As far as Jordan and Jenna, another aspect I remembered later ito explain the way Jordan has been ‘ blind ‘ or tolerant to her erratic behavior is that he has experience with someone close ( his mom) with mental illness. He is used to absolve and take care of a loved one. We don’t know what exactly is similar or not but in general it would affect his outlook and approach to how he treats women. Very sad that he fell for one of the worst character to ever walk on the BN stage.
I agree with you about Kamil being pretty cold. You can see the producers were prodding both of them and trying to milk the whole situation even more. God knows what was talked about off camera before they shot the reunion, and my guess is that Kamil was trying to get rid of Annaliese before but was unable to and / or was following some producers lines. She definitely needs therapy.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:24 am

Astrobach, I also see Jordan as being very loyal to whatever woman he gives his heart to. I think he was willing to give Jenna the benefit of the doubt until the evidence became overwhelming.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Amethyst wrote:I was disturbed by the way Kamil treated Annaliese on the After Paradise show. He easily could have broken up with her a week or two before the taping, or even a week or two later. To do it on camera was brutal. I have to admit, I wondered if the producers paid him to do that. And he seemed very cold mannered to me when he was discussing it. He acted like a boss discussing an employee he had just fired. Not someone explaining that it just didn't work out with a woman who was otherwise a friend. I'm not talking about his words, but more the cold, robotic manner in which they were delivered.
That behavior reminded me of someone else… Suspect

I am sure the producers somehow convinced him it was a good idea - with money, promises or lies, or perhaps a combination of those.
On-camera breakups seems to be their new thing since it went so well the last time Rolling Eyes. All they needed was another guy that lacked integrity, empathy and “emotional intelligence”. Enter Kamil.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+26
Nibbles22
Longhornfan
Lucas15
Rolly
Lievta