SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Acting in full force right now since there was visual proof they saw each other in July.
She didn't say they haven't seen each other, she said that they were in limbo. Which could mean they were still seeing each other but not officially back together because of what Kevin did.

I don't believe for one minute that they were in limbo. This show is too scripted for that. TPTB needed that for their narrative on the hot seat with CH. Their sly smiles while on that couch told me that were just following a script.

Same with Kendall and Joe. Cameras follow her to Chicago to talk to Joe but they haven't talked since... I don't buy it. Just following the narrative especially since DWTS was offered to Joe during this reunion so he could be closer to Kendall.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:14 pm

ReneeM wrote:Kevin posted! Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1f62d https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnm1ckknmKo/?taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

They bought eggs, some sort of drinks, snacks? So cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:15 pm

Another post

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:15 pm

Joe is so much more comfortable in front of the camera. Can't wait to watch him on DWTS.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:15 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Joe to me seemed very closed off in Chicago.

@mizzoufan
She hurt him. It scared him. He went into self-protective mode. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:15 pm

Joe and Kevin are so wonderful probably the best two guys from the show EVER!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:17 pm

So does anyone else think of the movie "The Big Chill" when they see the previews for "A Million Little Things". First time I saw it, I did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:18 pm

Joe is everything good. Those Chicago men get you every time. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:18 pm

havadrpepper wrote:So does anyone else think of the movie "The Big Chill" when they see the previews for "A Million Little Things".  First time I saw it, I did.

I say that every single time that annoying commercial comes on!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:19 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 41046775_140625330210294_7835197459980232160_n

kevin.c.wendt My dad has brought my mom a coffee in bed everyday for 30+ years. And I learn from the best #morningview ps. Her coffee with coconut milk is in her right hand

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnehcI9nEyR/?hl=en&taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:19 pm

havadrpepper wrote:So does anyone else think of the movie "The Big Chill" when they see the previews for "A Million Little Things".  First time I saw it, I did.

Exactly the same. My husband just said they updated the script and moved it to the small screen.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:21 pm

Lmfaoooo Astrid pls https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnm3jVMA1nD/?taken-by=astridloch

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+26
Nibbles22
Longhornfan
Lucas15
Rolly
Lievta