SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by suzq Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:23 am

What does that mean that John is Facetiming Chelsea? Are they dating or just good friends?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:46 am

Poor Jordan, telling Benoit that you’re the one without a woman and treating him like David. Now his karma is fulfilled imo.  Jordan is without a woman too. That’s how it goes dude.

@suzq, I think so,

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:51 am

ReneeM wrote:Idk maybe i'm just drinking the kool aid but I feel like all three remaining couples have a decent shot at making it and all three are so good for each other in such different ways.

Just wondering which couple you are referring to...is it Joe / Kendall ? Chris / Krystal? Kevin / Astrid ? If that’s the case I’m totally agreeing...
As for the 3 couples from the last day in BIP ....not so much...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:13 am

For me, it seems like Kendall will use Joe as a place holder because she seems afraid to commit until the next best thing comes along.

Kevin got severely messed up by one Ashely who used him as a place holder and weapon to get Jared. He preempted a breakup with Astrid because of his deja vu moment from WGs.

Jordan needs to learn treating others with a little more dignity.  Now it’s comeback to bite his behind being played by a playa and ending up alone . The kind of baddie we don’t need in our lives. For Jenna, the screwer got screwed and deservedly so by the guy who outed her. Jordan will turn that vision board into a dart board laugh out loud.

Krys n Chris, all I can say is, The Goose got Glittered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:59 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:00 am

SFoster wrote:1. Not one bit surprised about Jenna. She seemed fake all season (JMO)! Jordan needs to dump her asap. #MarilynMonroeWannaBe

2. I adore Kendall and Joe, and they made my heart melt in puddles all over the floor tonight!!! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

3. I really think Krystal Goose are going to get married!  I didn't believe it until tonight. laugh out loud

4. Annaliese needs to stop being so desperate; it's not attractive to men.  (she seems way older than 32 imo - more like early 40s - I'm not believing her age)

5. I don't know what's happening with  my Eric, but I still love him!  I think she must not have been into him and he could read it.  She has Clay now anyway and they look gorgeous together.

6. They didn't let Colon open his mouth, did they? laugh out loud

I agree with most of your great comments.

I missed the Eric part and maybe some other segments with Jordan and Benoit...but what I saw was enough and don’t know if Colton got to say ANYTHING...? laugh out loud
As for Jenna, you nailed it with the Marylin - wanna- be. She is so ditzy and looks kind of dumb/ intoxicated and as I watched her body language, she is clearly NOT in love with Jordan, it’s all an act. Even before the
Explosive news of today, I could never believe her sincerity. The way she said those words to Jordan on the beach were rehearsed exactly like lines in a cheap novella, except, she was not very believable, and it’s only because of Jordan’s blind love that he still bought it. She is playing him hard. So screwed up.

Still don’t get WHY Kendall had to take the crew with her in Chicago to have her one on one meeting with Joe.
Are we supposed to believe that they did not talk over the phone or even FaceTimed...at all afterJoe left?
This is produced for the benefit of who? Kendall? You can tell Joe is very uncomfortable with that setting.
I am still rooting for them but have reserves because Kendall is obviously not as into Joe as he is with her.
Annaliese, please...she is so easy to manipulate and I never bought the story she is seeing with Kamil. He certainly took advantage and is a jerk for dumping her on stage, but she continually seeks and enable him to treat her that way by not having boundaries and self respect. She is SO DESPERATE and clingy, He certainly also seemed to have rehearsed all the perfect lines he said to her and she gobbled it up, without any questions.
They both were using each other to fulfill some weird desperate unmet needs. He was with her so that he feels wanted and have a nice vacation on the beach while increasing his popularity while she is dreaming of wedding and babies and long term paradise with him. Anytime he mentions that he may not be at the same place she shuts him up and tell him that she will be patient and still behave like her dream is reality. So of course, when he finally break it to her, she then falls on the ground looking like a poor victim. Sorry, I’m not having much sympathy for neither one of them.

I thought CH was also playing his role of perpetuating some unrealistic events as he kept asking them what happened after Paradise. Like no one was in touch or in communication before they joined him on stage. Pretty obvious especially with Kevin and Astrid, where we have visual of them spending time together, including a possible one night spent right after the big last day blowout in Mexico. And yet they are playing it like it’s all fresh and new for all the viewers who supposedly dont know better. They like to use the couch ( hot seat) as a dramatic therapy session where the ‘ truth ‘ will be revealed. Bunch of baloney.
I was surprising myself by thinking that the only couple that really seemed in love, was Chris and Krystal. Their body language and emotions were real and you could tell Chris was sincere in his gratefulness to Krystal and the way she helps his transformation.
All in all a very intense season with some surprises and major disappointments.

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:10 am

Maddy wrote:

So, one more time, notice the ‘ acting ‘ by Jenna, she is standing beside Jordan, not a glimpse of warmth towards him, no body language or any intimate touch, look or ANYTHING really that says they are engaged. Or happy. Showing up the ring with pride but no glance at HIM at all. Jordan is caught in her web and happy that she is just standing there. So sad. She is a sick one...IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:27 am

Kamil fell in bubble love . Annalise was just to desperate to see it. But no excuses how Kamil did the deed.

With Chris, I always hear the song Fix You by Cold Play. Coach Krystal will be good for him. Positive vibes

I think Kev and Astrid will make it as long as he stays in therapy a bit longer. He’s such a good guy and I like Astrid. Loved her tweet about how after getting her man back, she can start eating carbs again laugh out loud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:51 am

Kevin has said in the past that he has gone to therapy for a long time because of his past in the military and his job as a firefighter. So I have no doubt that he will continue if needed. I actually think Astrid is very good for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:35 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Poor Jordan, telling Benoit that you’re the one without a woman and treating him like David. Now his karma is fulfilled imo.  Jordan is without a woman too. That’s how it goes dude.

@suzq, I think so,

Taking it back even further with Karma, Jordan went on the bachelorette under false pretenses to his own network, including someone who felt they were in a relationship with him. What goes around comes around. He did the exact same thing to another 6 months ago. I guess he forgot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:32 am

Kevin and Astrid seem to be the most real couple of the bunch. And as much as I dislike Chris and Krystal as individuals, I do think they help bring out the best in each other. Their moms are a real pair, too! LOL

My favorite is Joe - that man is so true. Not sure about his relationship with Kendall but I give her props for realizing what a good man Joe is. I love that his DWTS partner is Jenna as she has a lot of energy and with Val's help, maybe they'll be able to get him to last for 5 or 6 weeks.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:44 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Maddy wrote:

So, one more time, notice the ‘ acting ‘ by Jenna, she is standing beside Jordan, not a glimpse of warmth towards him, no body language or any intimate touch, look or ANYTHING really that says they are engaged. Or happy. Showing up the ring with pride but no glance at HIM at all. Jordan is caught in her web and happy that she is just standing there. So sad. She is a sick one...IMO.
IA, and it stands out even more when you compare it to this (Mr. and Mrs Goose, can't believe I actually like them now  dizzy)

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+26
Nibbles22
Longhornfan
Lucas15
Rolly
Lievta