SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:27 pm

I love Chris' style. He wears clothes really well Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1f60dBachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1f60d

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:28 pm

Doats wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Doats wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Kamil is so good looking. Wow.

I agree he's good looking but too bad his "inside" doesn't match.

@Doats
I'm missing something. Why does his "inside" not match the outside, please?

I read here on this forum that Kamil breaks up with Annaliese tonight. Hope I remembered that tidbit correctly but that's why I questioned his "inside."

Perhaps one of the sleuthing experts can explain better or tell me I was imagining things.

Nope IA his inside makes him UGLY - haven't watched yet, but if it's true that he blindsided Annaliese with a break up on after paradise instead of a proposal, which i am sure she was expecting, it will be brutal no no
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:30 pm

Chris must be all horrible if he's friends with Clay.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:32 pm

I noticed they are hiding Colton pretty well so far.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:33 pm

Annaliese should never go on the show looking for love anymore. Kamil didn't seem to be in love with her, in fact seldom seemed to touch her. There were so many red flags but she wasn't going to see them no matter who it was.

I also feel for Jordan. I never felt their relationship had a lot to it because Jenna always seemed to want to go on dates but it seemed real on his side to me.

I'm most interested to see what happens on the after show between Kevin & Astrid and Kendall & Joe.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:34 pm

Chris did WAY too much with that fake out but I kinda like them together.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:35 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Doats wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Doats wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Kamil is so good looking. Wow.

I agree he's good looking but too bad his "inside" doesn't match.

@Doats
I'm missing something. Why does his "inside" not match the outside, please?

I read here on this forum that Kamil breaks up with Annaliese tonight. Hope I remembered that tidbit correctly but that's why I questioned his "inside."

Perhaps one of the sleuthing experts can explain better or tell me I was imagining things.

Nope IA his inside makes him UGLY - haven't watched yet, but if it's true that he blindsided Annaliese with a break up on after paradise instead of a proposal, which i am sure she was expecting, it will be brutal no no
He didn’t break up with her.  Just was smart and said let’s see where this goes in the real world.

It’s clear they have more faith in Chris and Krystal than Jenna and Jordan based on the edit so far

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:36 pm

@Tiggerlgh apparently Kamil breaks up with Annaliese on after paradise....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:36 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@Tiggerlgh apparently Kamil breaks up with Annaliese on after paradise....
Ahh got it!  That I can see happening!  This will get messy fast!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:37 pm

Did they skip Joe in the intros, or did I miss something?

Last edited by Mia_Leoni on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:39 pm

Angela you are on to far better things with Clay then you ever were with Eric,

Last edited by mizzoufan on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:40 pm

He;s just not that into oliva

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+26
Nibbles22
Longhornfan
Lucas15
Rolly
Lievta