SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:09 am

Here's what Alicia posted on her IG pre-filming and post-filming. The dates suggest she was off of SM the entire time of filming so could be in F2 or even F1 if it is a clue

- Sept 15 post on IG before filming started https://www.instagram.com/p/BnwhGLpBOi0/
- Nov 24 back on IG (filming ended FRC Nov 20). She hashtagged #feelingthankful so good be a clue or just thankful to have made it back home 
- I noticed that Alicia's friends and family follow Alex too and seem super excited for Alicia. 
- She had a watch party with the premiere and her friends filming her reaction to the episode. Alicia looked so happy and excited and looking at Alex on screen while her friend filmed. 
- has lots of IG stories and her friends excited for her. In her IG stories she posted about the episode too. She was talking about how she'd drank too much - 17 champagnes laugh out loud and making fun of herself.
- She's gotten a lot of push by the show and intro vid, ITMs, chat shown first episode, but she is also shown in drama a bit. 
- shown in the season preview and pre-season promo 
- First ep, the show tweeted about her and she got an intro video, shown 3rd out the limo, reaction shots and Cocktail Party 1no1 chat with Alex shown too
- in first impressions video, Alex's one word for her was "sweet" (compared to knock-out and wow, words he used to describe Robyn and Gabriella respectively sweet seems a bit young and not as passionate)
- a bit younger than some of the others, she is 26 but that's not too bad with Alex being 31
- she tagged Alex in her IG stories and has been posting a lot and seems excited/happy

Excited about the season and using the theme for love worth fighting as a hashtag

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 53580558_10216437742970010_7669411014705676288_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

First post after filming wrapped - she's got the girls out and hair and makeup done (looks very dressy so not sure if a pic from the show but perhaps not). Posted after filming had wrapped and hashtagged #feelingthankful so may or may not mean something if she went to FRC

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 53016267_10216437765610576_4687716826581303296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

I like her in this style  

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 53333112_10216437740569950_6696990875127382016_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
https://www.instagram.com/aliciaoates/

Some others I am looking at for possible F4/F3 (Charlotte, Frankie, Lily, Gabriella, etc) but need SCs to verify who all could potentially be in Antigua (so clearer beaches than SA). This season ends next week so sleuthing will be harder on one hand since the next ep will air so quickly every weeknight but also easier as we may get more previews to SC things faster!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:52 pm

Sleuthing Gabriella's SM for clues for possible F1 and other SM and media clues tied into what has been shown:

- LOTS of focus pre-season in the media and in promos and focus on Gabriella
- The Mirror posted about the contestants and had Gabriella as their main focus in the thumbnail and header pic  https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/bachelor-uk-2019-contestants-full-14054562  (Note: from Gabriella's IG story which I ss she worked at the Mirror so that could be why) question
- Alex's friends follow Gabriella on IG and she follows them back! Not sure if they know her beforehand or through Alex
- shown in the season preview (still need to sleuth to confirm Gabriella and which SC is Robyn)
- First ep, the show tweeted about her and she likes Alex's posts quite a bit and her red carpet Alex said "wow" and VO about her
- received the first rose at the first RC (lots of F1s get the first rose at first RC and combined with everything else I can definitely see Gabrielle making F3 and possible F1 Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633 )
-  in first impressions video, Alex's one word for her was "Wow" (she also posted the video on her IG stories of Alex saying that about her)
-  posted on her IG stories having a watch party for Ep 1
- closer to Alex's age too (he's 31 and she's 29)
- She posted on her IG story a video of Alex and Alicia talking at the CP and tagged Alicia and captioned it "You work it my love" to Alicia so she is very supportive of Alicia and they seem very close (as does Robyn, Reanne, and a few others)

- SM activity - she had her sister posting for her while filming was ongoing
- Alex liked this pic as well of Gabriella which seems like a pretty sexy one to like recently
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuT0_9tnAk9/
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 52105087_254907252055441_5912406767112517436_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 53739984_10216440979330917_7953291993440845824_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
https://www.instagram.com/bygabriellalondon/

the Mirror using Gabriella's pic as the main one
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 0_MAIN-The-Bachelor
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/bachelor-uk-2019-contestants-full-14054562
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:10 pm

There seems to be intruders this season so will need to sleuth them too.

So far I am keeping an eye on Robyn, Gabriella, Alicia, Reanne, Charlotte, and possibly Frankie and their SM activity. 

I noticed this tweet by Mark though so it could be UK is thinking of having the Bachelorette and possibly someone from this season

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:35 am

It seems like the winner may have been spoiled by Tonique except no media is giving the name (likely paid for silence given it only airs for 2 weeks).

The Bachelor UK winner 'leaked by contestant BEFORE show aired'

The Daily Star reports that Tonique Campbell, one of 17 women vying for the affections of personal trainer Alex Marks on the Channel 5 show, revealed the eventual result of the contest to partygoers on a night out in London.

“Tonique was out in Soho last week and started openly telling people who won the show,” a source told the paper.

“She didn’t seem to care who could hear her.”
https://www.standard.co.uk/stayingin/tvfilm/the-bachelor-uk-winner-leaked-by-contestant-before-show-aired-a4083446.html
The Channel 5 show only started last night, but there’s already a problem. There’s a good chance the winner of the series, which was filmed in South Africa last year, may have already been revealed. And by a (possibly) scorned contestant, no less!

According to reports, Tonique Campbell – one of the ladies hoping to win the affections of personal trainer Alex Marks – was telling anyone who’d listen which girl won.

A source told the Daily Star: “Tonique was out in Soho [London] last week and started openly telling people who won the show. She didn't seem to care who could hear her.”
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/a26643408/the-bachelor-uk-winner-leaked-tonique-campbell-alex-marks/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:34 am

Moved to Screencap thread. Reply in that thread please

original post:

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:00 am

Adding to the above about Tonique leaking the F1's name. I wonder if in part it may have something to do with Frankie (even if Frankie is not F1)

Here's some of what I've sleuthed regarding Frankie's SM and Alex too.
- So far Frankie and Tonique are very close and via SM are backing each other. It strikes me as mean girl and not mature (like how Gabriella is). 
- Alex has liked some of the posts by Tara defending Frankie and Alex also posted about Frankie in his diary (Frankie was the one he mentioned most significantly in his diary of Ep 1) and he and Frankie tag each other in their IG posts. Not sure what to think about it really...
- Frankie's SM she is very full on and all about herself. It's very off-putting to me which is why Alex liking things and tagging her is a bit bizarre imo. 
- First dates are usually never F1s and I have a very hard time seeing her as F1 but I am trying to be open-minded to all possibilities 
- Frankie was the first contestant posted about by Daily Mail (@Bobette the link you posted had Frankie's name on top and not alphabetical like the others)
- Frankie had a huge watch party and filmed it all as well 
- Her SM posts it seems like she posted before filming ended 
- possible 2nd SD in Season Preview and Promo with a kiss (unless the short blonde is Georgie or an intruder)

Alex's diary post 
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 53514226_10216442921619473_7521457543206404096_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 53668442_10216440078628400_9102462114697576448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 53155036_10216440077908382_4808231354049232896_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 53216983_10216440077668376_3604725562876100608_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
IG stories @alexpmarks @frankiemadden
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:10 am

The fact that she is so friendly with Tara pretty much tells me all I needed to know anyway. I'm hoping that it isn't her.

Off to watch episode 2.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:20 am

@AllAboutLove I fully intended to stay away from this thread till I watched episode 2 but you tagged me and I've just read everything you posted above and now I really want to know who wins like right now this very second.  cantstopl

If it's Frankie that would fit with the photos from previous seasons where the winner is standing next to the Lead in the group shot or very close.  Gabriella's basically a head on a stick here so that probably rules her out as F1.

ishkabaha wrote:The group photo with the women identified.  There are two missing from the released names:  Faran and Natasha.  Does that mean they left before the rose ceremony? It seems a shame they went to all the trouble to travel there and don't even get in the group photo.

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Bachel10

Someone on social media must know who Tonique named.  Seems like Frankie is most likely?  

Time to do digging...

ETA:  It may be a complete coincidence but the video I watched had this as the thumbnail.

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 T8X7PQO

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:31 am

@Sprite honestly from watching their SM the past week and a bit they seem like mean girls (Tara, Frankie especially). Not impressed at all no no  

@Bobette this season moves too fast for me to try sleuth SM and watch at the same time laugh out loud I decided to just fast track and get into as much as a could with SM sleuthing and SC sleuthing. 

It may be a good thing because I watched the host Mark's IG story and he was Voice Over-ing the finale episodes yesterday! speechless Which means they may be editing this thing last minute so the edit may not be trustworthy. Add in the intruders (the original two booted off: Faran and Natasha) coming back in and a spanner is in the works :stirthepot 

IA about the placement for F1 and it could be something. Frankie was also in a LOT of the previews and media. I just can't with Frankie but hey it's his choice laugh out loud I am just here to sleuth and binge as fast as I can. 

I don't know who the leaked F1 is. But if Tonique leaked it maybe she doesn't like the person? Or it could be Frankie? Or someone else? Either way, Alex was like Tara, Frankie, and Tonique's posts. It's always interesting to me how SM can change a perspective I have on a contestant and even lead. 2 weeks is not enough time to be invested though so I am good  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:51 am

OK so in light of the news that Natasha comes back I'm thinking she's probably F1 and here's why:

Assuming Tonique had been blabbing to people in Soho LAST WEEK about who wins she would have gotten a right telling off from TPTB and there's no way IMO she'd have the balls to go ahead and post that "only one who matters" IG post about Frankie which could be interpreted as her implying Frankie was F1 since she'd probably get sued.  So it may just have been Tonique posting a supportive post for Frankie and that makes me think Frankie is F2.

Natasha stood out to me from the very beginning as being a good match for Alex just from the way she speaks and carries herself and the girls admitted they voted for her because they saw her as a threat.  The whole vote was probably rigged IMO and I think the producers would have faked the results to keep Natasha around unless they wanted her to be ousted and then come back with a sympathetic "girl who got bullied off the show" edit which is now set up.

ETA:  I think it might be significant who voted Natasha off for being a threat.  Need to rewatch ep 1...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:57 am

I checked Natasha's IG because I was wondering the same and she seems to have been MIA during that time (or at least, didn't post much).

I think one of the SCs on a date is for Natasha (posted in SC thread) so check it out  if you think it's possible.

I just can't see Frankie as F1, I got more of a friend vibe but maybe I am off the mark. The more I watch the less I get a read on Alex. The women said something in Ep 2 that he may be someone who likes everyone (or at least quite a few) and kissing SCs it may seem the case.

Who knows maybe he is with no one and that's why it's a rushed 2 week binge fest laugh out loud The Bachelor logo usually has a ring in the logo but hey have a flower. From interviews I read it does seem like there's no pressure to be with anyone or pick anyone. UK show is very different imo from the others. It feels like they thrive of lots of twists and drama (in a different way from the other franchises). I'm still watching it though laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:59 am

I'm wondering how would Tonique know who won? Did she slipped up? Excitedly said something because it's her friend? Or, bitterly blabbed cuz she's sour!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Louise
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Idlemess
Sprite