SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:46 am

I keep coming across this girl's profile so bringing forward a post from upthread when we were wondering if she could be an intruder, just in case there is any fresh evidence. Black hair and all...  

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:There are so many cross follows, so I am going to throw in 2 more names.  I don't think they are papped, so maybe intruders?

https://www.instagram.com/samroyceee/
https://www.instagram.com/danush_deravi/

The second girl is the sister of Michael Klim's girlfriend and it looks like they were in Bali during March-April so if she was on it might have been as a blink-and-you'll-miss-her intruder.  :yes:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 X0OeFyX

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 TubmVcX

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 HVK9svx

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:39 pm

LOL at this article written by a science blogger in which he uses Abbie's "miscommunication" as an opportunity to explain why Astrology's a load of crock.  

https://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/australias-newest-bachelor-is-an-astrophysicist-which-led-to-a-brilliantly-cringeworthy-first-encounter/

But Alfredo, do you not realise, if you are engaging with the show in any capacity then THEY HAVE ALREADY WON.  You'll be hooked by episode 3.  

lolpanda
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:22 pm

Bobette wrote:LOL at this article written by a science blogger in which he uses Abbie's "miscommunication" as an opportunity to explain why Astrology's a load of crock.  

https://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/australias-newest-bachelor-is-an-astrophysicist-which-led-to-a-brilliantly-cringeworthy-first-encounter/

But Alfredo, do you not realise, if you are engaging with the show in any capacity then THEY HAVE ALREADY WON.  You'll be hooked by episode 3.  

lolpanda
That's how it starts for us all, by "ironically" watching it. laugh out loud

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:45 pm

Source

ETA:  For overseas members who can't watch the video in the above tweet...

- Matt compliments Helena's accent and they have a conversation in French!  It's super sexy.  Sounds like she pronounces her name without the 'H'?

- Sogand teaches him how to speak Persian and gets him say "will you marry me".  He says "I look forward to finding out what I just said on national TV" laugh out loud

- Kristen says something to him in Chinese and he replies, "thank you".  I know because that it the only word of Chinese I speak  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698

All the girls seem really excited they got an intelligent Bachelor, and they are featuring the smart/nerdy contestants from the start.  Oh this season is going to be soooo good!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:48 pm

Bringing over Matty's preseason promo for comparison.  

Source

Source

OK Laura's appearance was brief; Ruffles almost seems to be getting a Lisa edit at this stage.  Early fire which fizzles out maybe?  Say it ain't so!

Sogand's edit is probably most like Lauras here IMO, and she's the only one who fits Sportsbet's profile, but she was active on SM... unless that was a next-level red herring.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:53 pm

All three women speak other languages! Finally some great women! This season looks so good!  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1710264613 cheerleader

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:54 pm

Do we know for sure who is in F4? 

I’d expect all three in the promo above (Helena, Sogand, and Kristen) to be in F4 or at the least top contenders early on.

Edit: for those not in Australia, the promo video is on the official Bach AU IG account and can be watched there Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Do we know for sure who is in F4? 

I’d expect all three in the promo above (Helena, Sogand, and Kristen) to be in F4 or at the least top contenders early on.

Edit: for those not in Australia, the promo video is on the official Bach AU IG account and can be watched there Smiley

Not for sure but all these girls (aside from Abbie - she's only being featured because of her hilarious goof IMO) were in my suspected top 5, along with one other girl - Chelsea (?).  Her thread is a bit messy because for a while we had her confused with Helena.

So far she hasn't been featured in any media (so we STILL don't know for sure if her name is actually Chelsea laugh out loud) but is HEARD in the very first (Abbie-centred promo) saying "I can't believe you're smart; that's so exciting".  

She's still my pick for F2 and IMO they will be playing up the fact that Chelsea and Matt will have an intellectual connection (if we've got the right girl, she's a chemical engineer).  She's missing from this promo - just like Elise. Suspect

Sogand we think got first date and as you know that's always been a kiss of death on the AU show, but she's the only one of the suspected top 5 who ticks all the boxes of  Sportsbet's age/homestate/hair colour profile.  

The other girl on my radar is Feathers.  We haven't found her name or SM and she was only briefly featured in the first promo - but DM used her as their thumbnail, she was in a pre-show article about diversity, and she also fits Sportsbet's prediction of a black haired winner.

Very keen to hear your thoughts @AllAboutLove.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:28 pm

Just noticed Google has Sogand and Ruffles on either side of Matt in the thumbnail for the nowtolove article and I am :crazed Both seem to be a bit TOO visible now IMO.  Really keen to see how they introduce Feathers and Chelsea (?)

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 IFvwjp4

Source

ETA: The Google thumbnails for Matty's equivalent pre-season nowtolove trailer article featured Flo, Lisa and the faux villains.  NO LAURA anywhere to be seen.  Possibly another sign Ruffles is going flame out like Lisa did....?  question

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 G62OdeQ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:01 pm

@AllAboutLove so good to have you back on board! welcomeback

It just wouldn't be a season of Bach AU without you! 
Surely we can't have all 3 of these classy ladies in the top 4, that would be too lucky for us (and Matt) and TPTB showing their hand too early, and we know they don't want to do that.

IMO they have a strict narrative that they're pushing this year "this Bach is different, he is smart" and that's why they're leading with the smart girls. I have no doubt we'll have our usual selection of trash bags, drama queens and influencers to start with as well.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:10 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I have no doubt we'll have our usual selection of trash bags, drama queens and influencers to start with as well.

Agreed @Dirty Street Pie

We haven't even seen Belle's weirdass tattoos or Rachel's tacky bride stunt yet so the storm must be coming.  laugh out loud

Meanwhile, quoting myself from Ruffles's thread:

Bobette wrote:OK so I'm back to thinking she doesn't win and could go at F4 or 5. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698  Her patterns are matching Lisa's too closely and she's being featured a bit too heavily IMO.  

The one thing I always try to keep in mind when sleuthing official Ch 10 media is "don't look where they're pointing", and they almost got me here.   Also, Sportsbet...

I hope we get something on Feathers and Chelsea (?) soon.  I still feel like a piece of the puzzle is missing. scratch

I am however almost certain that Helena is F3. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:26 pm

And yet...

Bobette wrote:Even if we disregard the pre-show hype for Kristen and the IMO obvious chemistry on night 1, these are the pics that keep sticking in my mind.  

The way he's holding her wrists just seems so intimate to me, and he comes in to kiss her with mouth wide open.  He just seems so into her.  laugh out loud

Bobette wrote:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 QfQ3CZL

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 E8dXPuC

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 ZRQX4XH

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 MvVjhY8

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

If she's not F1 something major must have gone down after this date IMO.  I wonder if she decides she's just not that into him and walks... question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2