SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:09 am

Bachbee wrote:I've been trying to slueth some of Matt's friends and one of them who is pretty excited about Bach recently started following Chelsie's ex (that comedian) on IG. Thought it was odd, maybe she was looking through his feed because he has lots of pics with Chelsie? Why?? Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 2292733854

Great find @Bachbee that's certainly very interesting.  Can't really see why she'd be interested in his IG unless she suspects she'll be hanging with Chelsea in the near future and is doing her homework.

That said, I can't see Matt breaking the confidentiality agreement by telling a friend, so she might just be jumping on the Chelsea bandwagon and making the same assumptions a lot of other people are.

I think that's probably why we've had a hard time finding some of these girls on SM and there are so few leaks - the smart girls (and Lead) actually understand the concept of "you're not allowed to blab" laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:19 am

@bobette Yeah I think you're right, She seems pretty excited about the whole thing so she is probably just following closely and with Chelsie being the rumoured F1 it makes sense. I still think it's a bit weird to follow her ex.. if she is F1, it's awkward imo
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:27 am

I recall the media making a big deal about how suited Elise was for Matty and we all know how that end up! I’m not buying that Chelsea is F1 based on compatibility. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:03 am

Source

10 days and counting.  Hoping for something good in the trash mags tomorrow...

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:10 am

I saw a promo I hadn't seen before (hopefully they upload it to social media tomorrow) with Kristen during Masterchef and she was gushing that Matt could "speak Chinese" in an ITM and I had the biggest 🤦🏻‍�. She of all people should know Chinese isn't a language..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahBanana Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:12 am

Bobette wrote:  

Source

10 days and counting.  Hoping for something good in the trash mags tomorrow...

Not really contributing to the sleuthing... but my goodness he is ADORABLE :fanningfan :fanningfan beatingheart

Thanks to everyone else for being so productive!
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:39 pm

Ooooo, he is adorable. I do think he might be a bit of a cheeky preppy type which I don’t mind because I think he will be fun to watch.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:41 pm

Just to keep track of social media etc since Bach AU first season and any patterns pre-season.

For IG only. The official bachelorau instagram account posted pre-Season (before it aired) the following contestants that were in the F4:

Season 1/Tim: Ali (F3) only
Season 2/Blake: Jess (F4) only (note: his season was filming while it was airing so it’s an anomaly and it makes sense Jess was shown since she got the first date)
Season 3/Sam Wood: Snezana (F1 and she was the first women to be posted and Sam’s best mate liked the pic), Heather (F4), Sarah (F3). So all the F4 except for F2 who was Lana and an intruder.
Season 4/Richie: Olena (F3) and Alex (F1).
Season 5/MattyJ: Tara (F3 with pic/vid and red carpet meet and greet vid).
Season 6/Honey Badger: Brooke (F3), Cass (F4). Note that Brittany (“F1”) and Sophie (“F2”) we’re both shown in the short promo vid posted on the ig account pre-Season. They were the second and third women shown, respectively. So all F4 shown pre-Season on ig.

There is no rule for pre-season. However, looking at IG alone, the overall pattern is F3 is more than not shown pre-Season. Makes sense since that’s the typical Bette spot (even if they never pick a Bette from the previous season, editwise it’s pushed).

For F1s posted about pre-season: Snezana and Alex were both overshadowed by other cast which makes me think if F1 is posted about pre-season it’s because of how the season goes and heavily depends on the edit. Snezana was overshadowed by Heather edit-wise AND all the other F4 were posted about other than Lana/Intruder/F2. In Alex’s case, she received the white rose so she was important to the beginning of the season AND Nikki/F2 overshadowed her throughout the season.

So I won’t rule out anything. If there are intruders it’s possible one could go far. If no intruders, it’s possible there’s a Heather or Nikki this season who will overshadow the F1. This pattern applies to BetteAU as well. Lee/F1 was VERY VERY heavily promoted pre-season (IG pre-season pic, video, articles etc) and no ig pic of MattyJ who was just like Nikki.

So with that in mind. My eyes are peeled for the edit and I won’t cross anything off just because they are heavily promoted or not. :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:07 pm

Good points @AllAboutLove
I remember Richie’s season and because of Alex’s over the top and in your face hype, pre and during the season, she was NOT seen as an F1 because of her edit. Lo and behold, she made Richie hot laugh out loud and he picked her. Looking back, the signs were all there. We just couldn’t believe IMO.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:11 pm

@Idlemess laugh out loud yep Alex was way ott and overhyped pre-Season. I remember how we sleuthed how she’d posted she was going to become famous and was active on SM during filming and lining up model gigs and things right after filming too. (F1 and lead only spent 1 day together after FRC). All this didn’t change that she was F1. So it could be if one of the women released already are F1. TPTB know what goes down already so it seems like they push for F1 pre-Season when there’s other contenders who will overshadow them or they have other knowledge or just want an in our face love story. Will have to see. Dun dun dun.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:19 pm

Bach and Bachette have very different patterns pre-show on Twitter from what I saw when looking at the stats (here) with F1 or F2 having individual bios tweeted every time and none of the rest of the Top 4. 

There has been a very obvious pattern for the past 3 seasons of Bach (F3 always tweeted first and none of the rest of the Top 4) so if F1 is among the girls already Tweeted that is a big departure from the norm IMO.

Perhaps they went right back to basics and are going with more of a Sam Wood style approach because his season was such a success. I doubt they would (and hope they don't) model another season on Richie's. 

I'm interested to see what we'll get over the next 10 days since they've already released so many girls and hyped Chelsea to the max.  We haven't seen much "drama" yet some trashy drunken CP clips perhaps.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:31 pm

The Bachelor's Matt Agnew was on Tinder and you missed your chance

Smart, sexy and his nickname is Magnum... is this year’s Bachie the best yet?

JUL 22, 2019 6:30AM BY NW TEAM

Talk about a thirst trap!

When the pics of this year's Bachelor Matt Agnew first dropped in our inboxes, we could barely contain our excitement.

"He's sooo hot," swooned one.

"Check out that chest!" drooled another, and the whole team (Hello, ed Seb!) got very, VERY involved in choosing exactly which pics we'd share on these pages. It was a tough day at the NW office!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 0r7xyj9

Matt himself would be blushing if he realised quite the effect he'd had on our team, but you know what, dude? Get used to it.

All of Australia will soon be feeling the feels for our best-ever Bachelor (yep, we're calling it!).

In additon to these ridiculously hot pics, NW got a 45 minute one-on-one with the man himself, who is even more gorgeous in real life – skin like caramel, FYI!

So the first question we had to ask the 31-year-old astrophysicist from Melbourne was...

Matt, how is it possible that you're single? Seriously?!

I don't have a good answer for this! I wish I knew. If I did, I wouldn't be on the show. I guess it's been a case of unfortunate timing because I've travelled around the world for work and been quite focused on my career.

So what has changed?

I'm settled in my work, so now it's time to look for love. I'm not messing around. I've come into this to meet The One.

What are you looking for?

I want someone who is warm, caring and compassionate. Someone who's really supportive and who challenges me to be better – and I'd like to be the same for them. I'm very adventurous, so it would work if I was to meet someone who's adventurous too.

Adventurous you say, eh? In what way?

I like to have fun, be it cosy nights in, the whole Netflix and chill vibe... or skydiving in New Zealand! I'd love to meet someone who's fun and silly, and who doesn't take life too seriously.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 DDcDkHv

WATCH NEXT: Matt and Chelsie = Perfect chemistry? 

Of course! Being physically attracted to someone comes with the territory. It's a big part of the territory! So yeah, being intimate with someone is hugely important and just as important as having a strong mental connection too. Both the physical and mental attraction has to be there – the chemistry has to be there for a relationship to work.

Wow, spoken like a true scientist! Tell us a bit about your relationship history...
The last serious relationship I had was at the end of 2017. It didn't work out because of timing, no drama! Other than that, I've had two or three other serious relationships, but they've ended amicably. I had my heart broken when my first big high-school love came to an end.

Have you dated via Tinder?

I have been on Tinder and other dating apps. Some have lead to relationships, other times dates just haven't worked out.

So why did you decide to become The Bachelor?

It's simply down to the fact that I'm looking for love and The Bachelor has an excellent strike rate!

How did your friends and family react when they found out?

My friends had been pushing me to throw my hat in the ring, but when I decided to back myself and go for it, I kept it on the down-low. Mum and Dad were pretty concerned.

They were worried about me going from a very private to public life and also how it would impact my career. But once they knew a bit more about the show, and how successful it's been in creating real relationships, that alleviated their worries.
How did you prepare? It looks like you've hit up the gym...

I've always been into fitness but I think, going into filming the show, I knew I'd be seeing myself on the back of buses – and shirtless in mags! So I ramped up the cardio and lifting workouts.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 A1jzI5h

You have a PhD, you're an astrophysicist and you are so ridiculously good looking. Are you really that perfect?

No! There are loads of things I'm not good at. I'm super clumsy! If my friends were here they'd be quick to list all the things I'm no good at.

If you don't meet The One on the show, would you be prepared to do a Nick Cummins and walk away alone?

Yes, if it felt right, I'd walk away. I think you've got to 100 per cent back yourself and own your decision, but I can't see it coming to that. I've met some incredible women on The Bachelor – and one of them really could be the person I marry and start a family with, sooner rather than later. Watch this space!

In an interview with Woman's Day, Matt revealed that there were "no crazy exes to worry about".

"Look, I'd be surprised if that was the case. They've all been really lovely relationships.

Did you feel obligated to let your former girlfriends know you were going on the show?

It definitely crossed my mind and eventually I decided not to. It came to a point where I realised that most of them have moved on, so it just seemed unnecessary to poke my head in again.

What's been your go-to approach to breaking up with someone? Are you the type to dump someone via text?

It's a discussion that always warrants a face-to-face. I think the key thing is to let people react however they feel they need to. If they just want to completely cut myself out from [their life] or want to ask questions or be angry... people will deal with it how they want to.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 By5Jhny

Does your job seem intimidating to women?

It sounds a lot more impressive than it is! It's often something that previous partners have found interesting, but I think everyone's job is interesting when they explain it in a passionate way.

Last year, the Honey Badger refused to pick someone at the end – and fans weren't happy. Did that add pressure to not disappoint again?

There's certainly no pressure, but you definitely need to be as open and honest as possible. I have every faith that when the time comes, I will make the right decision.

GOLDEN TICKET TWIST!

With the new season only days away, Woman's Day can exclusively reveal one of this season's biggest twists! This year, one lucky lady will be bestowed with a 'Golden Ticket' which guarantees her a date with Matt in his hometown. It's given out in the first episode, and not surprisingly, is the subject of many heated spats between the competing Bachelorette's...

The Bachelor premieres at 7.30pm Wednesday July 31 on Ten

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 PEXi7O1

Source

Golden Ticket?!  Interesting.

ETA:  They even embedded Chelsea's meet video in that article.  It's just all WAY TOO MUCH for me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2