SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:34 am

@Bachbee the choice of dresses is interesting/potentially revealing too IMO. 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 M3nE62Q

Source

Kristen's red dress with red tassled earnings makes sense in context of her China connection (red on the Chinese flag and a lucky colour in Asia) and the ruffles add softness IMO.

Sogand's "exotic" gold ornamental number makes sense in relation to her cultural background (come people on IG likened it to a persian rug but I wouldn't go that far myself laugh out loud)

So what does a BOLD, BLACK, STUDDED, kick-azz one shoulder 80's power bitch number say about Chelsea....  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 1f62c   And what's with the earring?  Is it a single black/silver zipper?

It reminds me of Leah's dress on Matty's season, while Laura's was quite boring/understated IMO.  ETA:  I should add that Chelsea's look is by far my favourite and I would have fought her to wear it. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:44 am

@bobette the dress says she will probably kick my azz if she ever comes to the forum and reads my posts cantstopl
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:35 am

The Bachbee wrote:@bobette the dress says she will probably kick my azz if she ever comes to the forum and reads my posts cantstopl
Yes, but she doesn't know who you are, so she can't really fight you  laugh out loud  And we would all back you up, you wouldn't be fighting alone!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:33 am

@Bachbee you're fine - I was the one that posted her myspace photos from 10 years ago; if anyone's on her hit list it's me.Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:52 am

I hope we will be able to watch the whole season online from night one. Not like the Bachelor SA. I watched the first night on line and we couldn't watch any other episodes. it sucked.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:42 am

Jolena wrote:I hope we will be able to watch the whole season online from night one. Not like the Bachelor SA. I watched the first night on line and we couldn't watch any other episodes. it sucked.

Yes absolutely @Jolena.  The wonderful person who runs www.bachelorarchive.com is an Aussie so episodes should be uploaded the day after they air if not sooner - the problem with Bach SA was a super strict region lock which won't apply with Bach AU. thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:46 am

Well @Bachbee  and @Bobette I could be third in line when Chelsie comes to fight cause I'm going to park some personal stuff here which may or may not be useful in the future.   Chelsie's mum has worked for Georgia L's dad for many years and I noticed a couple of posts from her sister Katie - might be something to watch for.  Katie's post on Chelsie's FB intro video:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 W29kQTX
Source

I really have serious doubts that Chelsie is F1, but I noticed a couple of posts on her brother's FB that are kind of interesting - talking about secrets in early June.  Who knows if it means anything, but her brother seems a real character.  He could well provide some info down the track laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 N2XdhsK

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Y0ETp6K

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:14 am

@Agent99 that is some A-grade deep diving!  bowdown

The GL connection is certainly quite a coincidence.  Wouldn't be surprised if 4 of the first 5 girls were scouted from production's extended circles (Abbie being the exception - IMO she was only revealed early due to her Gemini gaffe, which has earned it's weight in viral media gold).

I also doubt Chelsea is F1 but probably Top 3 IMO due to the timing of her return to SM so secrets would need keeping one way or another...  gotta love loose cannon family members.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:42 am

I have given up entirely trying to find the last few elusive contestants @Bobette , so I've resorted to stalking the ones we already know laugh out loud    I actually don't like posting stuff about family members, but yep, got to follow those loose cannons Hugesmile

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:58 am

As always @Agent99 I’m in awe of your deep diving skills bowdown

So we are guessing that “smart” girls Kristen and Chelsie were scouted as potential F1s, and the rest of the wannabes were cast as usual for the drama and trashbaggery?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:31 am

@Dirty Street Pie yeah that's exactly what I'm thinking laugh out loud  They would have had the same base cast no matter who the Lead IMO and then went out and scouted a handful of girls more "on Matt's level" IYKWIM.  

That said, I'm still not convinced he'll chose any of the brainiacs because nerds don't automatically want to date other nerds and Matt didn't mention intellect as a trait he's looking for in the pre-season interviews.

Matt previously told Woman's Day that he's looking for a woman who will complement his down-to-earth nature.

'I want someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously and we can just have a laugh and fun together,' he said.

'I'm looking for a best friend, the same way I've seen so many of my friends find one in their partners.'

Source

Many people commenting on SM are assuming he'll choose Chelsea (just because they both studied chemistry  Rolling Eyes) and IMO that's exactly what TPTB want people to think at this stage, so I'm still looking elsewhere.

I'm with you though, @Agent99, I've wasted enough time trying to find Marshmallows & Feathers so just waiting now for TPTB to tell us who they are and then assess whether either of them seem like viable F1s.

ETA:   offtopic I was binge watching a lot of Big Bang Theory on Netflix last week so to use that as an example, it sounds from those quotes like Matt is/was looking more for a Penny than an Amy IMO, but TWT.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:46 am

I've been trying to slueth some of Matt's friends and one of them who is pretty excited about Bach recently started following Chelsie's ex (that comedian) on IG. Thought it was odd, maybe she was looking through his feed because he has lots of pics with Chelsie? Why?? Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 2292733854
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2