SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:09 am

Demi is like Corinne on steroids. giggling

Doats

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:12 am

sanlee088 wrote:Looking forward to Cassie’s 1-1 date next week. There is no denying their chemistry. Should be a good one, hopefully!

Me Too! Was that Cassie in next weeks preview in bed with colton? when he said i don't usually bring a girl home after the first date?i swear i heard her laugh? WOW could she spend the night like Molly did with Jason on their first one on one in that tent?!?! Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887 imo about time we see more of them though Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:20 am

Doats wrote:Demi and her antics are tiresome and boring. I know TPTB love drama but this is becoming exaggerated and even problematic for me. Enough...

These so-called villains normally don't bother me but Demi and Hannah B. are working my nerves, that's how bad they are. Please someone tell me they are leaving next week.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:22 am

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 DyDAyaEXgAARd0B
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
#TheBachelor recap is live, rose lovers! share.ew.com/HPjI7fp pic.twitter.com/TRpeVECnw7
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screaming
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen-shot-2019-01-26-at-10.02.15-am
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 EW_bachelor-5
https://ew.com/recap/the-bachelor-season-23-episode-4/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew&utm_term=6FF8D122-2372-11E9-88DE-DF0B994234C2&utm_medium=social&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:24 am

Who gets two one on one dates?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:28 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Looking forward to Cassie’s 1-1 date next week. There is no denying their chemistry. Should be a good one, hopefully!

Me Too!  Was that Cassie in next weeks preview in bed with colton? when he said i don't usually bring a girl home after the first date?i swear i heard her laugh? WOW could she spend the night like Molly did with Jason on their first one on one in that tent?!?! Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887 imo about time we see more of them though Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

It looks like it to me because of her ring and nail polish color. Also the laugh sounds like Cassie’s but with this show, you never know!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:33 am

I’m starting to come around to Colton. He’s a genuinely good guy you can tell. I really appreciated the way he listened to Caelynn’s story, it was her moment, he let her have it and gave thoughtful responses. I thought she came across extremely well, to use this as her platform for Miss America and to talk about it as clearly and gracefully as she did, she earns major respect in my book. This convo I’m sure touched a lot of people tonight, and it’s nice to see this show can still do that. Even better that her and Hannah mended fences, even if it was for appearances sake. It’s better to support each other than take each other down. I enjoyed that much more than the other drama going on. 

He is totally smitten with Cassie. And she seems to be way into him as well. They have a really cute and natural chemistry. This will make the unusual ending even more interesting because I think there is a genuine connection there.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:33 am

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 DyC-f_JVAAAWu46
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Until next week #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/4OedLdEkE7
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:07 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

Me Too!  Was that Cassie in next weeks preview in bed with colton? when he said i don't usually bring a girl home after the first date?i swear i heard her laugh? WOW could she spend the night like Molly did with Jason on their first one on one in that tent?!?! Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887 imo about time we see more of them though Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

I hope so! Lol

I think Hannah G. looks like a young Olivia Newton John.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:17 am

luvstx wrote:Who gets two one on one dates?

going by RS spoilers Caelyn, Hannah B and Tayshia get 2 one on ones before hometown date..thats also when Hannah B gets sent home..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:47 am

SeekAny wrote:I’m starting to come around to Colton. He’s a genuinely good guy you can tell. I really appreciated the way he listened to Caelynn’s story, it was her moment, he let her have it and gave thoughtful responses. I thought she came across extremely well, to use this as her platform for Miss America and to talk about it as clearly and gracefully as she did, she earns major respect in my book. This convo I’m sure touched a lot of people tonight, and it’s nice to see this show can still do that. Even better that her and Hannah mended fences, even if it was for appearances sake. It’s better to support each other than take each other down. I enjoyed that much more than the other drama going on. 

He is totally smitten with Cassie. And she seems to be way into him as well. They have a really cute and natural chemistry. This will make the unusual ending even more interesting because I think there is a genuine connection there.

I've read a few different endings. Will be interesting to see which one is the right one and how it's played out. Does Cassie get a fantasy date? Does Cassie meet his family? Did Cassie leave the show? Did Colton go after her and there is NO FRC?. Are they engaged or just dating? So many different scenario's .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:56 am

Jolena wrote:
SeekAny wrote:I’m starting to come around to Colton. He’s a genuinely good guy you can tell. I really appreciated the way he listened to Caelynn’s story, it was her moment, he let her have it and gave thoughtful responses. I thought she came across extremely well, to use this as her platform for Miss America and to talk about it as clearly and gracefully as she did, she earns major respect in my book. This convo I’m sure touched a lot of people tonight, and it’s nice to see this show can still do that. Even better that her and Hannah mended fences, even if it was for appearances sake. It’s better to support each other than take each other down. I enjoyed that much more than the other drama going on. 

I've read a few different endings. Will be interesting to see which one is the right one and how it's played out. Does Cassie get a fantasy date? Does Cassie meet his family? Did Cassie leave the show? Did Colton go after her and there is NO FRC?. Are they engaged or just dating? So many different scenario's .

it is really interesting isn't it! RS doesn't even really have a clue Hugesmile his spoilers this season are so wishy washy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Billysmom
jen689
northernviewer
Norcalgal
Luvstruck