SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:00 pm

I didn’t watch Des’ season but know Brooks left as F3; didn’t watch DeAnna but wasn’t her fav Graham F3 or F4? Did he self-eliminate? 
Did watch Ashley and recall Constantine leaving at dinner during the FSD however he never seemed like her potential winner. 

Will this season be the first Bach that a contender leaves this late? 
Honestly think Sharleen would have been there week after week if she hadn’t self eliminated before HTDs but don’t recall any other possible finalists leaving of their own accord. 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:52 pm

notarose wrote:
I didn’t watch Des’ season but know Brooks left as F3; didn’t watch DeAnna but wasn’t her fav Graham F3 or F4? Did he self-eliminate? 
Did watch Ashley and recall Constantine leaving at dinner during the FSD however he never seemed like her potential winner. 

Honestly think Sharleen would have been there week after week if she hadn’t self eliminated before HTDs but don’t recall any other possible finalists leaving of their own accord. 

I'm thinking she got cold feet and was afraid to take the chance of getting her heart broken on National TV. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:14 pm

notarose wrote:

I don’t think the uniqueness of the situation is that she left... it’s going to be the reason that she left that’s different. Caring too much as opposed to the others you mentioned who left because they didn’t care enough. Apples and oranges IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:29 pm

northernviewer wrote:
notarose wrote:

I don’t think the uniqueness of the situation is that she left... it’s going to be the reason that she left that’s different.  Caring too much as opposed to the others you mentioned who left because they didn’t care enough.  Apples and oranges IMO

Thus far she seems to be in an authentic smitten kitten stage. Agree it is reasonable that she became emotionally overwhelmed. yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:56 pm

notarose wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
notarose wrote:

I don’t think the uniqueness of the situation is that she left... it’s going to be the reason that she left that’s different.  Caring too much as opposed to the others you mentioned who left because they didn’t care enough.  Apples and oranges IMO

Thus far she seems to be in an authentic smitten kitten stage. Agree it is reasonable that she became emotionally overwhelmed. yes

I think so too.  I haven’t been this excited about an ending in a long time.  I didn’t mind Colton being the lead, Cassie was my fave night one ...mostly from her intro package .. and the ending sounds different and exciting ... total Bach  trifecta for me :yes:

ETA .. I’ll always be a little sceptical though .... I’ll never forget hoe excited I was to hear Brad chose Chantal ... and we all know how that turned out Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2292733854

Last edited by northernviewer on Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:57 pm

[quote="timfan"]But if cassie did not feel anything for him she would not have agreed to keep on dating him I think she was just not ready to get engaged jmo[/quoteth

I'll believe this if she's still dating him a few months from now. If I'm not mistaken aren't they under contract for a certain length of time & committed to making certain appearances ? I'm sure that would include the ATFR . I hope they are still together by then and they give the relationship a good chance because from what I'm seeing on screen they seem to be a good match for each other in many ways and it's obvious he is very smitten.,from the season previews he is breaking down pretty hard about having had his heart broken.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:14 am

I missed the first half hour on Monday, so I watched it today and then ended up watching the rest of the episode again.

Tayshia's 1-on-1: What a lovely, bubbly personality! She seemed like a good match to an adventurous date. I definitely want to see more of her. I could see her on Paradise, but have to wonder if her divorce leaves her needing more time to recover than she would have as a potential lead.

The group date: First, I loved what I saw of Singapore. I wish they had spent more than one week there. It is a truly stunning city at night. Having said that, I felt like a visit to Singapore's Chinatown was something of an easy solution to the producers' problem of what to do with the cast members. Yes, Chinatown is colorful, varied, and makes for good TV. But there is no shortage of major cities with Chinatowns -- New York, San Francisco, etc. I would have preferred to see sites that make Singapore unique.

The food at the BBQ restaurant looked good. I personally would have given a pass to some items, but would have been more than willing to try others. I wish cast members would feel more comfortable saying, "No thank you." (Hannah B., I'm looking at you.) Re-watching the episode, the footage during the main part of the show portrayed the women (for the most part) either enjoying the food or being neutral and at least trying it. The real "Eews" were saved for the end piece to the show.  And as for the leeches -- not my idea of a fun date. Why do the producers always seem to go for the "ick" factor?  Have they run out of ideas?

Caelynn's 1-on-1: I love, love, love watching a shopping spree. Is there anything that doesn't look good on Caelynn? Lucky woman! (My heart about broke for Cassie having to see all of those shopping bags. Hopefully Colton will make it up to her.) I really felt for Caelynn as she related her story of being sexually assaulted. Sadly, I think it is all too common. To digress, I was also assaulted walking home on a remote path of my campus. I was grabbed from behind by the neck with the plan being to drag me off into the brush. Thankfully, I managed to escape, mostly unscathed (the man was later given a 25 year sentence for r*ping another women.) All this to say, "Me, too." Caelynn, I get you. I think a lot of women do. I think that Colton handled her story with great sensitivity.

I was glad to see Hannah B. and Caelynn resolve their differences. Whatever was said during their "tiff" cannot be unsaid, but they can certainly move on from it.

My opinion of Colton has done a 180. I like how he is an attentive listener, helps each woman to feel that he is fully present for however long he is with them, and is empathetic in his responses. He stated to Caelynn, "I want you to know with me, you're safe." For many women, that is an invaluable quality.

As for Demi, the remark that Courtney was a cancer in the house was over the top. But apart from that, she wasn't wrong. She gave solid examples for why Courtney had been mean to her. She stated that Courtney had "been pissed off for weeks." She had tried her level best to motivate Courtney to go and talk to Colton. They all did. Courtney for whatever reason didn't want to get off of the sofa. While it's possible that a producer held her back, based on her comments, I don't think so. It appears that she expected Colton to come to her -- "What am I, chopped liver? Why am I sitting here?...I'll just wait patiently." On the Bachelor, this is not a strategy for success.

What really struck me is that Demi did not go in for round two with Colton until all the other women had had their turn (and they had done their best to motivate Courtney.) This tells me that Demi has developed friendships within the house and that she has a capacity for fair play and loyalty.

Colton on Cassie -- "[She] allows me to be so comfortable...she allows me to be myself." If this isn't foreshadowing, I don't know what is.

Best line of the night (from Colton) -- "I can't be the one to judge someone's happiness."
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Billysmom
jen689
northernviewer
Norcalgal
Luvstruck