SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:34 am

jen689 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I’ve decided to get “spoiled”...could someone fill me in...Cassie is my favourite and the one I want him to choose as F1....
According to RS Cassie makes it to F3 with Tayshia and Hannah G. Colton goes on an overnight date with Tayshia. His next date is with Cassie. Cassie decides to leave the show during their date. Colton didn't go on a date with Hannah G. He sent Hannah and Tayshia home to pursue Cassie. Colton went to CA and asked Cassie if they can continue their relationship. She agrees and they're currently dating not engaged.

Wow ... that’s interesting. I’m ok with that ending. Sounds like it was a real mess .... but life tends to be that way laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:01 am

Wonder how this will all play out . So no Neil Lane , no meet his parents, no F3 ceremony or FRC and no engagement . Wow this certainly is a first time in the history of the bachelor. Wonder if there will be an ATFR show . Geez wonder if Cassie got cold feet & wasent ready for engagement or maybe she just wasent that into him . It’s obvious he is crazy about her . IMO . Gonna be interesting !!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:51 am

I love love love that for the first time the contestant who tries to slow things down has her wishes honored, rather than being pushed to speed up to fit the time frame. So many times I've screamed at leads to remember this is your real life, why throw a chance at a quality person away because of this show's game rules. Wonder if Colton was just that strong that he could not be bullied by tptb, or if tptb were excited after all this time to have a controversial ending. Also wonder if Neil lane will now have to develop a line of friendship rings, laugh out loud.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:58 am

Now that spoiled ending has sunk in and I’ve had time to think about it ... sounds like it’ll be one of the most honest Bach endings IMO. Other leads have sent people home , so that’s nothing new .... but for contestant to walk away, probably due to uncertainty not because of not loving or caring for him, and for him to basically just end production to pursue the one he cares for and wouldn’t pretend or string others along .... going on that spoiled info ... I think I’m going to really like this season.  

There was something about the way they were together on their alone time on group date that just screamed chemistry and how they just looked at each other with smiles.  And when she had tears in her eyes in PI when Caelyn I think, was on 1/1 date, even though she said she was happy for her, told me she had some honest feelings for him that goes beyond the usual bubble love and competitive love that so many develop for the lead on this show.

ETA .....MY personal comments in unspoiled thread for first few weeks were that Cassie was my favourite first night, going on intro package and their meeting. So cute. Then I noticed she seemed to be hidden in the edit ... that can mean she’s insignificant or just that hidden so as to distract. Monday’s episode and chemistry and then seeing her in preview for next week on a 1/1 had me hopeful that she’d go to the end. Hannah G and him seem to be close too, also Taysha , but I just didn’t see the smiling chemistry that I see with Cassie even though there hasn’t been much actual footage of them. The experienced Bach viewer in me looks for editing clues and not just what is on the episode.

Last edited by northernviewer on Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:02 am

Billysmom wrote:I love love love that for the first time the contestant who tries to slow things down has her wishes honored, rather than being pushed to speed up to fit the time frame. So many times I've screamed at leads to remember this is your real life, why throw a chance at a quality person away because of this show's game rules. Wonder if Colton was just that strong that he could not be bullied by tptb, or if tptb were excited after all this time to have a controversial ending. Also wonder if Neil lane will now have to develop a line of friendship rings, laugh out loud.

I think a little bit of both ... when lithe lead gives you lemons ... make lemonade Hugesmile

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:36 am

I agree with everything you said, north. I know a lot of people are not happy with Colton being the bachelor, but I am loving him so far. I like what he stands for and I think he is very genuine with the women.

I think this ending is going to be the realest we have ever seen on this show and I’m excited to see it play out. I’m really hoping for the absolute best for him and Cassie. Her feelings already seem real. Her PI as caelyn was on her 1 on 1 was so heartbreaking and Colton definitely doesn’t smile or look at any of the other women like he does Cassie.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:55 pm

".... but for contestant to walk away,"

I might be wrong, but I seem to remember in the first few installments of the Bachelor, Chris Hanson would make an announcement at the beginning of the rose ceremony letting the contestants know that if they really didn't feel any chemistry with the lead they were free to leave the show.
Does anyone else remember something like that?

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:36 pm

But if cassie did not feel anything for him she would not have agreed to keep on dating him I think she was just not ready to get engaged jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:56 pm

All I know is I'm really really interested in seeing how this all plays out. Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1176891977

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:58 pm

Lievta wrote:".... but for contestant to walk away,"

I might be wrong, but I seem to remember in the first few installments of the Bachelor, Chris Hanson would make an announcement at the beginning of the rose ceremony letting the contestants know that if they really didn't feel any chemistry with the lead they were free to leave the show.

I do remember this in the early days and I distinctly remember one young woman leaving at the beginning of a rose ceremony because she wasn't feeling it
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:21 pm

luvstx wrote:
Lievta wrote:".... but for contestant to walk away,"

I do remember this in the early days and I distinctly remember one young woman leaving at the beginning of a rose ceremony because she wasn't feeling it
I do know that it happened on Andrew Firestone's Season.  A woman left before the first RC.

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:58 pm

timfan wrote:But if cassie did not feel anything for him she would not have agreed to keep on dating him I think she was just not ready to get engaged jmo

I totally agree ... her leaving had nothing to do with not liking him .... but probably more that she liked him too much and didn’t want to take the chance of getting hurt ... or him dating the other women bother d her too much. She was pretty upset last episode about an innocent date with another woman ... maybe the overnights were too much for her. My guess is that he finished production as a virgin ... but he ain’t no more giggling

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Billysmom
jen689
northernviewer
Norcalgal
Luvstruck