SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:30 pm

misslurking wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:This looks like it could be a sailing yacht that Peter is on.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 72 Ep6_1027

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 72 Vlcsna19
Bringing over the SS of Hannah on the yacht from previous previews. The yacht looks different, maybe the stripe dress shot is just b-role ? and the floral dress Hannah is wearing during her dance is with Peters FSD ? Does anyone have any clue about this ?

Well, if indeed this is a sailboat from Crete, and it makes sense to me, it cannot be PETER.. as he was let go in at the Santorini RC assuming he is F3 which I still believe. They went to Crete with Tyler and Jed. If I look closely, the outline of that head doesn’t resemble Peter...but more so Jed, with a shadow beard and his head shape. I’m not seeing Peter’s  silhouette really, would have to find some other shots but if it’s Crete, then no. That’s my take anyway.

Last edited by Astrobach on Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:00 pm

I agree Astrobach but I still find it weird we don't have any caps of Peter, Jed or Tyler in Santorini...
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:12 pm

luvstx wrote:I agree Astrobach but I still find it weird we don't have any caps of Peter, Jed or Tyler in Santorini...

Santorini is a small Island! So maybe they do Island hopping! Santorini, Crete, Mykonos ...
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:36 pm

Emilia23_12 wrote:
luvstx wrote:I agree Astrobach but I still find it weird we don't have any caps of Peter, Jed or Tyler in Santorini...

Santorini is a small Island! So maybe they do Island hopping! Santorini, Crete, Mykonos ...

Been there a couple of times and not much to do. Tourism is how they survive in the Cyclades... room to rent, moped to rent, small shops everywhere. Santorini is no exception except it is a volcanic island and an archeology site as well as a lava sand beach. Mykonos is manly visited by the LGBT and a nightlife place. The sea is truly one of the most beautiful thing to see. And Cyclades are indeed easy to hop by boat. Crete is a bit away but totally feasible imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:45 pm

Oh, dang. That Titanic moment is Jed, IMHO. Makes perfect sense being the rumored F1. Most of the F1's have some kind of special moment with the lead.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:52 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Oh, dang.  That Titanic moment is Jed, IMHO.  Makes perfect sense being the rumored F1.  Most of the F1's have some kind of special moment with the lead.  

I agree Mommyof2.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:43 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 72 Img_4111

This looks like Peter to me.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:47 pm

alwayscooking wrote:  It's odd for Jed to be bringing up Luke on their daytime portion of their date, wonder if it carried over into their evening.  Hannah looks PO'd the way she is walking away

Also if this is Jed's FD
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 72 100211
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 72 100311

Then this has to be from Jed's second 1-1 date, if indeed it is Jed
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 72 12215

IA she looks really po'd! I wonder if Jed comes clean about having a girlfriend before leaving for the show??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:54 pm

Of he came clean to Hannah then, I’d think he would have informed this hailey girl so she could just move on with her life instead of just ghosting her when he got home and stop and chance of her going to the tabloids later. I would think that anyways. I highly doubt he confesses anything during the date. Jmo
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:55 pm

@LeapofFaith If that's the case, Hannah should be well aware of the backlash that is coming. Especially when I think there's going to be more tea dropped before season ends about his post show behaviour. She chastised Scott for doing the same thing and told those who have gfs back home to get the eff out. Not looking great imo. Hopefully she can truly learn from this experience and be more self assured and choose men that would lift her up instead. The reason why she's been so silent on SM is I think she knows she won't look good at the end of this season, whether the fault of her own or production screwing her over. Found it very odd she slept through her own show and is not promoting it. I expect her to be quiet for the next few days with the People release.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:58 pm

dee wrote:@LeapofFaith If that's the case, Hannah should be well aware of the backlash that is coming. Especially when I think there's going to be more tea dropped before season ends about his post show behaviour. She chastised Scott for doing the same thing and told those who have gfs back home to get the eff out.  Not looking great imo. Hopefully she can truly learn from this experience and be more self assured and choose men that would lift her up instead. The reason why she's been so silent on SM is I think she knows she won't look good at the end of this season, whether the fault of her own or production screwing her over. Found it very odd she slept through her own show and is not promoting it. I expect her to be quiet for the next few days with the People release.

yeah i agree just wondering why she looks peed off but i guess if jed did admit he had a girlfriend surley hannah would have dumped his azz right then? anyway this recent stuff about jed is making me feel sick in the stomach sad how did she let a unicorn like tyler go no no
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:00 pm

I'm looking at these SC's of Jed talking to Hannah questioning her choice for keeping Luke as long as she has, and I'm thinking wow, you son of a gun, you have the balls to question her integrity all the while you're sleazin' with a gf back home. no no
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12