SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:37 am

Ash wrote:Ok, so I’ve been working on an idea this week..
Based on that protea on the table since I know they are South Africa’s National flower..
have any of u noticed them in bachie kingdom..

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 41c03510

Source: tenplay

That would mean that Ellys fire dance date is in South Africa...
I’m thinking part of a fantasy date.. At a safari lodge.. possibly even at a safari lodge with the possibility of who knows maybe spending a night in the fantasy suite... jus round the corner from them..
Seeing how these lodges are all nested one inside the other..

They could hav elly at one, the other finalist and Matt  in another and then the FRC at another!

Because I haven’t found one lodge that had all 3 elements ppl are looking for.  Ie. Cushions and pillar during date photo, FRC landscape, and the cushions during fire dance date..

@Ash No way Elly's fire date is in South Africa IMO (in fact I think the TV guide suggests it's next week?)

Proteas are native to Australia too so IMO because they knew they'd be filming the FRC in South Africa they sprinkled them around the mansion to create a visual theme running through the season.  

Ditto with the cushions - there are similar cushions at the mansion with floral and palm leaf motifs.  They may have bought the cushions in SA for set dressing so we may not find them in any lodge pics.

Matt's numerous floral shirts are part of the theme too IMO.  And the girls have also been wearing a lot of white; another thematic decision IMO to give this season an all-over fresher, brighter feel.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:43 am

@bobette

Ahh alrighty, yes the guide, I was supposed to ask if the guide referenced the fire dance...

Back to the drawing board..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:47 am

Ash wrote:@bobette

Ahh alrighty, yes the guide, I was supposed to ask if the guide referenced the fire dance...

No worries I like the way you're thinking - trying to find this South African lodge is driving me nuts and all ideas are worth exploring. dizzy  Episode guides for next week suggests Elly ep 9 and Abbie arial ballet/Chelsea building repel ep 10 IMO

Episode 9

There's a private fire dance lesson with sparks and kisses. On the group date, the girls are literally falling for Matt, and at the cocktail party, one girl is gone before the rose ceremony even begins.

Episode 10

Let's get physical. The adrenaline continues on this epic episode. Matt has the girls doing acrobatics from a hanging cloth and repelling facedown off a building.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:50 am

I didn’t think that through... I was derailed by that flower!
the other thing is that in this photo Elly has a rose..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:55 am

Ash wrote:@bobette

The fire date was also in the promo at the end of Thursday's episode.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:05 am

Ash wrote:I didn’t think that through... I was derailed by that flower!
the other thing is that in this photo Elly has a rose..

Don't worry @Ash I'm wrong like 75% of the time laugh out loud  It's fun just to speculate and throw ideas around.

ETA:  Adding some examples of protea/warratah flower arrangements and floral/palm cushions to illustrate what I was trying to say upthread.  

IMO they crafted the feel of the whole season with the FRC in mind.  The colours are too sickly sweet for my taste but at least it's cohesive.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 BbRfucV

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 09ka4cE

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Gnxs2QA

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:20 am

Ah noted! they are OBVIOUSLY recycling the flowers because that is exactly what they stuck in a vase for Elly.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:25 pm

I was wondering about the final two or three that go to South Africa with Matt. My memory is not too good and I have not watched old episodes recently. When in South Africa the girls all get a final date and a meet his family date. From memory do their final dates not end in a restaurant type situation where they get the card asking if they want to spend the night together.
I was wondering if perhaps the setup with Chelsea on the couch that we are trying to trace to a lodge in South Africa was possibly filmed on a date in Australia.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:19 am

Michdealm wrote:I was wondering about the final two or three that go to South Africa with Matt. My memory is not too good and I have not watched old episodes recently. When in South Africa the girls all get a final date and a meet his family date. From memory do their final dates not end in a restaurant type situation where they get the card asking if they want to spend the night together.
I was wondering if perhaps the setup with Chelsea on the couch that we are trying to trace to a lodge in South Africa was possibly filmed on a date in Australia.

@Michdealm I think what you're referring to is the Fantasy Suite date? We don't have those in the AU version (it's all very PG). And it's usually just the final 2 that go overseas.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:31 am

@Bobette So if only the final two go overseas could there be a scenario where Chelsea is in that setting?

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:17 am

Michdealm wrote:@Bobette  So if only the final two go overseas could there be a scenario where Chelsea is in that setting?

Yes it looks to me like just the evening portion of a date - it reminds me of Georgia and Matty in Singapore on the wicker love seat if you watched that season?  That was at the end of the day after they did that thing with the "bell of happiness" whatever it was.

ETA: This scene:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 ZVLBWXv

Source: Tenplay

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:47 am

Yep, matty j had post final date sofa time with both elise and laura
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious