SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:51 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:https://twitter.com/hurricanekylee/status/1141378598814830596

https://imgur.com/gallery/JIKOD1j

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Kylee10

This is so not on brand for the bird flipping, anti sex shaming Bachelorette that Hannah has emerged from this season. I sincerely hope RS round 2 of F1 spoilers are wrong. Hannah needs someone to talk her off a ledge otherwise !!

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:55 pm

@misslurking Hannah also needs someone who would have her back and not stab her . Jed is beyond messy. He’s the Jedness monster!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:56 pm

suzq wrote:Someone should send this to Hannah, RS, People magazine, TMZ, etc.  I really hope that all of Jed's cr.*p gets publicly exposed and that Hannah dumps him and gets some counseling.
Lol it doesn't matter what comes out about Jed, she is not dumping this man anytime soon imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:56 pm

@Sharnee OMG thank you for the Jedness monster !!
rofl rofl cantstopl

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:57 pm

But RS says he has proof of shv’s with Hannah and Jed. I don’t think he’s wrong this time.

It’s going to make me question him every time from now on. This was a real heartbreaker.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:00 pm

@ReneeM. Maybe she's not dumping him yet -- why make it comfortable to keep him though? I would have to think that she has to have some doubts now. Maybe family and friends can be really candid with her knowing more info, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:00 pm

ReneeM wrote:
suzq wrote:Someone should send this to Hannah, RS, People magazine, TMZ, etc.  I really hope that all of Jed's cr.*p gets publicly exposed and that Hannah dumps him and gets some counseling.
Lol it doesn't matter what comes out about Jed, she is not dumping this man anytime soon imo.

Maybe she will if the video and photos come out? I'm sure they will come out soon - everybody is talking about them.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:00 pm

Julie81 wrote:But RS says he has proof of shv’s with Hannah and Jed. I don’t think he’s wrong this time.

It’s going to make me question him every time from now on. This was a real heartbreaker.

this was the question, and his response.

Hey Steve!

It is my first time writing in, but thank you so much for spoiling! I was sad to hear that Tyler did not win. As much as I want to think you are wrong, I know you aren’t. Do you know if they have been having their “happy couple weekends?” Yup.
link to his page
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:01 pm

How could Hannah have chosen someone even worse than Luke??? I don’t get it. It’s confounding how her #1 pick was the second biggest douche so when that failed, she just chose the biggest douche there and called it a day.

And the worst part is she’s gonna stick with him for a long, long time now. All the stuff abt him shaming the women for having sex with him, hitting on other women even now, the girlfriend, the stripper turned singer career with dad paying rent, the eating disorder of another gf...just...I can’t.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:03 pm

misslurking wrote:
Julie81 wrote:But RS says he has proof of shv’s with Hannah and Jed. I don’t think he’s wrong this time.

this was the question, and his response.

Hey Steve!

It is my first time writing in, but thank you so much for spoiling! I was sad to hear that Tyler did not win. As much as I want to think you are wrong, I know you aren’t. Do you know if they have been having their “happy couple weekends?” Yup.

link to his page

Gotcha!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:04 pm

About Jed. Here are some thoughts. The guy admitted he was on the show as a platform to get recognized as a musician. Ok. He saw that Hannah was into him, more than he anticipated probably and maybe he did start to feel important or validated. Musicians certainly like that and it goes a long way to help their ego and their sense of accomplishment, however twisted that may seem. So he finds himself contemplating his original plan - to stay in until he’s part of the F5 for maximum exposure - but he also has to make sure he is portrayed WELL, therefore acting like the good guy, doing the things expected to make him look good etc. Including defending Hannah against the ‘ bad guy ‘ of the season. I always noticed that he is one of the most vocal about Luke’s behavior. So in a way, he knows how to recognize the shady behavior...maybe because some of it is HIS own as well. Fast forward to the place where he goes beyond the F5 and Hannah takes him to the hime date. That will be very telling when we see it but he has probably by then developed some feelings for her and yet cannot contemplate getting engaged, yet. He still needs to show what a great guy he is. He has to maintain that same aura that Hannah was attracted to, as we know, she has said that her dream is to be a country singer in Nashville. So she is vicariously feeding into her own ’fairy tale’ story. Something happens at the very end, at the F4 FSD time, in Santorini, it’s time for Hannah to see if he’s ready to propose and he isn’t sure he can get there. ( I.E. he knows he has someone else AND he is conflicted about his image being tarnished if he rejects Hannah.) she storms out because she is pissed and expected that e would be able to commit at that point.
Maybe the instance that CH is talking about having a ring in his pocket could be Jed. Who after much deliberation, chooses to go ahead and risk it as he knows that the benefits of being a final couple are the best outcome possible for his carrer if he has enough feelings to string her along for a while. It may actually have even falling somewhat for her..who knows but all along he has to have had a plan, because if his career and goals. In Nashville at the CMA, we have no indication that Hannah interacted with him...BUT she was in a position to hear a lot of things ABOUT him...like maybe his Male Review job, or even other things like ex. girlfriend. All speculation, but she sure left Nashville REALLY in a hurry without any commitment tat we traced I thought...
So again, some of my ramblings on his strategy going into this show. He probably met some good people and made good friendly connections despite his original plan. But a lot has backfired because of deceptive behavior.

The irony is that he IS getting a LOT of exposure , but not exactly what he intended...karma is a B#@* ...
All MO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:05 pm

Luke is definitely getting the last laugh.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly