SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:52 pm

The more I think about it. The less I want her to pull a Arie. Tyler deserves someone who will put him first. It sucks because i truly believe he is a man of his word and would have had her back through all this and not picked up girls at bars. but what can you do?

The fact she had men like Tyler and Peter RIGHT there and still choose Jed and kept Luke so long tells me all I need to know. JMHO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:20 pm

Diana wrote:The more I think about it. The less I want her to pull a Arie. Tyler deserves someone who will put him first. It sucks because i truly believe he is a man of his word and would have had her back through all this and not picked up girls at bars. but what can you do?

The fact she had men like Tyler and Peter RIGHT there and still choose Jed and kept Luke so long tells me all I need to know. JMHO.
To me, if she comes grovelling back, it wouldn’t even be pulling a Jason/Arie. Those guys realized emotionally on their own that they made a mistake, realized what it felt like to be without Molly/Lauren, and took action to try to salvage it. If Hannah tries to come back to Tyler, IMO it would only be because her first choice sl*t-shamed her and her second choice turned out to be a lying, cheating azz. Having someone risk being hated to follow their heart & be with you is very different than having someone crawl back after being burned by their own stupid decisions & look to you to salvage their ego/reputation.

I’m completely off the train of feeling sad about them based on that 1st date, and tbh I never felt sad or sorry for her if she gets hurt because of her own horrible decisions.

I think I’m just at the stage of feeling annoyed at being presented this clusterfck of a season which I won’t even watch fully, and feeling cheated out of a season of Hannah G (who’s shown that she stands up for herself, won’t be manipulated emotionally, nor will she tolerate idiots/fckbois & make excuses for them).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:24 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Diana wrote:The more I think about it. The less I want her to pull a Arie. Tyler deserves someone who will put him first. It sucks because i truly believe he is a man of his word and would have had her back through all this and not picked up girls at bars. but what can you do?

To me, if she comes grovelling back, it wouldn’t even be pulling a Jason/Arie. Those guys realized emotionally on their own that they made a mistake, realized what it felt like to be without Molly/Lauren, and took action to try to salvage it. If Hannah tries to come back to Tyler, IMO it would only be because her first choice sl*t-shamed her and her second choice turned out to be a lying, cheating azz. Having someone risk being hated to follow their heart & be with you is very different than having someone crawl back after being burned by their own stupid decisions & look to you to salvage their ego/reputation.

I’m completely off the train of feeling sad about them based on that 1st date, and tbh I never felt sad or sorry for her if she gets hurt because of her own horrible decisions.

I think I’m just at the stage of feeling annoyed at being presented this clusterfck of a season which I won’t even watch fully, and feeling cheated out of a season of Hannah G (who’s shown that she stands up for herself, won’t be manipulated emotionally, nor will she tolerate idiots/fckbois & make excuses for them).
probably exactly why she wasn't picked. they need leads who are insecure at heart to provide drama and bad decision making.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:25 pm

So ironic that this season started with a guy being outed for having a GF before coming on the show and it ends with Hannah picking a guy who came on the show with a GF . Hannah reacted to Scott when the Gf reported to her friends and probably showed evidence . Hannah probably won’t react to the fact that the ex of her final choice provided evidence to a reputable Magazine who may or may not want to do their “happy couple” photoshoot. Fleiss is dissing them. What’s the difference between what a Scott did vs what Jed did.

Also:
Luke S : Hannah I came on the show to promote my tequila business that’s not a business yet.

Hannah: How dare you!!

Jed: Hannah, I came on this show to promote my music career .

Hannah: Thank you for your honesty. dizzy :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:27 pm

Jed and Luke probably threw out scriptures for her and she was sold. Except they don't practice what they preach, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:28 pm

@ilovecarbs fair point! laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:30 pm

dee wrote:Jed and Luke probably threw out scriptures for her and she was sold. Except they don't practice what they preach, imo.

Hannah doesn't practice what she preaches either, so in that respect, they're matches.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:33 pm

Honest question cause I’m just catching up. Sorry for being so basic, but do we have proof that Jed is F1?  For me, only pics are proof, not sources.  

I’m not invested in who’s F1, just want to know why it’s so clearly Jed over Tyler or no one?

Thanks for the input!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:34 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
dee wrote:Jed and Luke probably threw out scriptures for her and she was sold. Except they don't practice what they preach, imo.

Hannah doesn't practice what she preaches either, so in that respect, they're matches.
Yup. Perhaps they all need another visit in the shower.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:36 pm

Julie81 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:@Julie81 I’m not going to bother watching - I just won’t have any fun doing it, so why do that to myself? I’ll just watch ATFR and then look forward to seeing Hannah G, Katie & some of this season’s guys on Paradise. Then hopefully a Tyler season (unless he finds love by then) Smiley

Girl, I can’t even look at your avi....that’s how upset I am. I’m for real serious. I’m fine until I look at him. hehehe

Get it together, Julie. This was a killer for me though. I haven’t invested like this in a while. I love Colton and Cassie but I knew he was going to pick her...it was obvious. I had no doubt or worries.

Ok. Gotta go. This is silly. Lol I don’t know him. I would never express to him face to face that I am upset for him that he lost. Why am I doing it here? Ha. Embarassed
@Julie81 awww group hug console

I get how you feel - he’s just too endearing! I’m glad we at least got Tyler out of this season.  
It’s really for the best though - he deserves better than to be in the shadows of Luke. That’s Jed’s problem, it turns out. One of many problems Jed will have laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:38 pm

dee wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:

Yup. Perhaps they all need another visit in the shower.

Makes one wonder exactly what Luke prayed for too. giggling I would now love to see the MTA though I know it won’t me Jedment day .....yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:41 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Honest question cause I’m just catching up.  Sorry for being so basic, but do we have proof that Jed is F1?  For me, only pics are proof, not sources.  

I’m not invested in who’s F1, just want to know why it’s so clearly Jed over Tyler or no one?

Thanks for the input!  

So much revealed through reddit and RS changing his spoiler to Jed. I do think it was this site that suspected Jed too by SHV feet watching.

Last edited by Sharnee on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly