SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:46 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Loulou wrote:If u go back and RE watch Hannah’s Build interview she is asked about sending guys with gfs home. She is v clear that she will not tolerate it and how disrespectful it is to her and the other men. Very enlightening.  No way I think Hannah knew about the gf. She made no room for Jed to have a redemption moment.

This is why I went back and re-watched Episode one, and made SC's of all the times the camera focused on Jed during the Scott fiasco.  (it's posted a couple pages back) It was A LOT!  Coincidentally Jed was shown having his 1-1 time with Hannah and then boom Demi showed up to spy on the cheater Scott.  There was so much focus on Scott keeping a girl back home on the line in case this didn't work out and Hannah being PO'd, she wasn't going to tolerate it.  Watching it back again, knowing what we know now with Jed and his babe back home, there is no way, TP didn't know about Jed and are setting Hannah up.  No way!

The thing is, if Jed does tell her on FD's I have no idea how she can trust the guy, after demanding everyone be real and honest, he's flat out lied to her.  If he really cared about her he would have came clean when he was being all  "honest" about his intentions back on his first 1-1 date.

If Jed leaves, and comes back FRC day, how would he have met Hannah's parents?  Or is that a f3 RC that Hannah is talking to CH when he said someone is ready to propose?  
you could be right and maybe that is mike fleiss new tweet is about. lauren zima hinted that we do not know if hannah and jed talked about it.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:00 pm

Could this all be pre-planned - to test whether her real love (as it seems to me in the last few episodes) really has fallen in lvoe and will be there at the end of the show - and when they have had some time apart ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:04 pm

CHO wrote:Could this all be pre-planned - to test whether her real love (as it seems to me in the last few episodes) really has fallen in lvoe and will be there at the end of the show - and when they have had some time apart ?

This season's storyboard. It all seems rather suspicious to me. Suspect
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:06 pm

Does anyone know when the scheduling change took place for episode 5b
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:09 pm

sosleepy wrote:If Jed was truly "open and honest" with Hannah during the show about Haley, one would deduce he'd go home and be the bigger man and tell Haley what was up too, instead of ghosting her.

The actual correct decision here was probably to try to contact Haley during filming - at hometowns perhaps.  I remember Jesse Cinsack back in the day, broke up with some girl when he was home for hometowns, so don't tell me it's not possible.  Ed went home mid filming and had multiple relations with women.  Jed could have figured out a way to break things off with Haley too.  At the very least, once he got home he could have been the bigger man.  He wasn't, so I doubt he was super upfront with Hannah either. jmo

^^^ ITA. But it also occurred to me that Jed couldn't have told Haley how the show ended because IMO that would violate his non-disclosure agreement with the show. He could have had difficulty getting production to allow him to contact Haley during HTD although at that time he couldn't have known Hannah was going to pick him.

Jed made some terrible choices but it all started with the dishonesty of going on the show without first breaking things off with Haley - which it appears to me he did not do. JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:12 pm

SarahD wrote:I watched that interview and read this early interview with Chris Harrison:

"...There’s gonna be villains, and it’s not your typical villain,” he says. “It’s not the typical bad guy that’s like a flash in the pan and goes away—although there are those too…What really creates the drama, what really drives this entire season and may dictate how this ends for Hannah and kind of reflects and affects the rest of her life is the drama lasts, and it’s about people she cares about. It’s not just oh here’s the bad guy, he’s gone. This thing festers and has to deal with the entire kind of undertone to the season. So that’s what’s really going to shape the season, and what I think people are going to take away.”

I think they're setting the stage of Hannah's story of not being able to let go.  This is the same as her first relationship and then Luke. He dumped her 2nd boyfriend who is ready to propose to go back to her old boyfriend who ended up destroying her.

I hope though that her story will show growth. That she'll dump Jed's azz rather than sticking it up with him and fight for him.  
The 2nd boyfriend actually dumped her because he realized she was still in love with her ex. (I listened to that part Nick’s podcast a ouple times when it came out). Good for him. Tyler should learn from him if she ever comes crawling back. IMO.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:12 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:If Jed was truly "open and honest" with Hannah during the show about Haley, one would deduce he'd go home and be the bigger man and tell Haley what was up too, instead of ghosting her.

The actual correct decision here was probably to try to contact Haley during filming - at hometowns perhaps.  I remember Jesse Cinsack back in the day, broke up with some girl when he was home for hometowns, so don't tell me it's not possible.  Ed went home mid filming and had multiple relations with women.  Jed could have figured out a way to break things off with Haley too.  At the very least, once he got home he could have been the bigger man.  He wasn't, so I doubt he was super upfront with Hannah either. jmo

^^^ ITA. But it also occurred to me that Jed couldn't have told Haley how the show ended because IMO that would violate his non-disclosure agreement with the show. He could have had difficulty getting production to allow him to contact Haley during HTD although at that time he couldn't have known Hannah was going to pick him.

Jed made some terrible choices but it all started with the dishonesty of going on the show without first breaking things off with Haley - which it appears to me he did not do. JMHO

The decent thing to do is to break up with her than ghost her. He doesn't have to explain given his NDA but be a decent guy and meet up with the girl waiting to pick you up at the airport. He's a douche.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:13 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Does anyone know when the scheduling change took place for episode 5b

It looks like it happened mid-last week around June 13th.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:24 pm

@SarahD I agree it’s best for all involved if she ends up alone, but I’m 99.9% sure she will just stick by Jed, unfortunately.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:26 pm

Abda81864 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Does anyone know when the scheduling change took place for episode 5b

It looks like it happened mid-last week around June 13th.

Thank you, so very likely, Hannah just found out about all of this with the People article coming out, which caused TP to freak and pause the airing of the show so they could figure out what the heck to do.

If this is the case, if I were Hannah or her family, I would be so ticked off at Jed for taking all of this away from her. But I'm still leaning toward "they knew" and that's why the Scott drama was played up so much.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:35 pm

Sharnee wrote:
SarahD wrote:TPTB definitely knows. That's why Scott was a story line at the beginning and Chris Harrison bringing up Scott again during their fake Scotland sit down. Obviously it's in LA and they're already creating the story line that Hannah will get through this and find her love story.

Ugh, which means she will stick with him.

Maybe this is where her family comes in. He can’t support her with no steady job unless he strips full time and takes on side gigs. I think with these private months anything can happen . Jed might have duped her like he could have duped Haley to come on the show. If so then it’s on her . Wonder if they can forego the press tour after? All will be asking about Jed’s past. Tho he’ll probably try to pacify them with a Bible quote.

Totally agree, Hannah says she wants real and unfiltered, but from the very beginning she has gone after the most manipulative men. I can see no difference between Jed and Luke, maybe that is why they don't like each other so much because they put out the same vibe.  Luke's may seem a little more Christian, but still just as passive/aggressive/controlling as Jed leading his girlfriend along with "all the right things to say", and having her pay his way to a good time.  At least Luke seems to have a little more pride than that.  They both speak volumes of why the #metoo movement is a real thing, and women, ie Hannah needs to call them both out, and send them packing.  Jed has looked untrustworthy from day one, and Luke has looked just like Penn from YOU from day one as well, both psycho/serial manipulators. Hopefully, she can see the truth sooner than later. deadhorse metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3552228123

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:55 pm

Sharnee wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
SarahD wrote:I watched that interview and read this early interview with Chris Harrison:

"...There’s gonna be villains, and it’s not your typical villain,” he says. “It’s not the typical bad guy that’s like a flash in the pan and goes away—although there are those too…What really creates the drama, what really drives this entire season and may dictate how this ends for Hannah and kind of reflects and affects the rest of her life is the drama lasts, and it’s about people she cares about. It’s not just oh here’s the bad guy, he’s gone. This thing festers and has to deal with the entire kind of undertone to the season. So that’s what’s really going to shape the season, and what I think people are going to take away.”

I think they're setting the stage of Hannah's story of not being able to let go.  This is the same as her first relationship and then Luke. He dumped her 2nd boyfriend who is ready to propose to go back to her old boyfriend who ended up destroying her.

I hope though that her story will show growth. That she'll dump Jed's azz rather than sticking it up with him and fight for him.  
The 2nd boyfriend actually dumped her because he realized she was still in love with her ex. (I listened to that part Nick’s podcast a ouple times when it came out. Good for him. IMO

She didn’t feel it was quite over with her ex and her current fiancé realized it. When she went back to her ex, he toyed with her for awhile and played her before finding out he has an gf ! WAIT!!!! Sounds like Deja vu!!!! Hannah repeating her mistakes and not learning from them??
i think if she does not break up with jed now then she is not learning from her mistakes. but she could not have known during the show that jed was a liar. on the show he just seemed like a sweet guy passionate about music.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly