SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:55 pm

If Jed didn’t do the things he did, there’d be nothing to discuss except a starving musician admitted he used this show for exposure and won .  Seems like with these country singer wannabes that want to come on this show  to get to at least F5 and are on their best behavior . Wes was happy he made it to F4 with a girlfriend .

Jed is the messy gift that keeps giving . Even if he told Hannah on the show , it’s the timing . If he wanted to come clean about his intentions , why not go full disclosure at that time. Why release the damming info  in self serving intervals ?  He deceived Hannah in intervals and it worked for him. He deceived Hayley and she believed. He says he had a bad breakup before and we got some tea as to why. I could take that as a grain of salt without real verification. But after what Jed did to Haley with proof , I believe his first ex.
If Haley didn’t have proof , we’d say she’s lying , where’s the proof? Didn’t Arie’s alleged ex Sydney say the same about him but no substantiated proof. Is she famous today ? Did that exposure benefit her ? No. So it’s not always about the exposure , it can sometimes be about their truth they want to tell, . It worked out for Arie because only allegations were made with no receipts . Not so with Jed and there’s more than Haley’s receipts out there. Can’t say where’s the proof because that’s playing both sides of the coin . Jmo

Last edited by Sharnee on Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:03 pm

I personally think there’s still lots to sleuth so I will continue to do so, and we still actively discuss in SHV and SC threads. Hey, I have not requested the real F1 to post BBQ / Pool pictures yet! (Jef, Chris, Bryan have all done that in the past)

My posts have been responded with “are you serious” “who the heck cares” , but I don’t take it personally because I’ve been on this board long enough and know we switch “teams” and “sides” every season. I used to admire @kashathediva (would you sleuth with us again pretty please?) who doesn’t fan and can move on easily because less investment means less heartache! But once in a very long while, my faves actually got married and I feel like a proud mom of the bride/groom! That’s why I can’t quit and I love this board! Love the hard work of @guardianangel.@bluwavz, and miss @ladybug82 very much. Every year we have new posters joining, some stay and some leave, and I will fondly remember those who sleuth along with me all these years.

Alright, carry on please

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:08 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I guess I am tired of the "I hate Jed" campaign and would rather keep sleuthing to figure how all the pieces fit together in this show...but that's just my opinion.  

I think discussing the motivations and bts happenings is inevitable for this board, especially in the General Discussion thread. IMO, ithere isn’t even that much to sleuth anymore. We basically know how this ends. But I don’t care if people continue to sleuth either. If people want to process and discuss Jed being a cad (imo), we should be allowed. If you want to continue to sleuth, have at it. There is a thread for every flavor.

There is plenty left to sleuth, but since the spoiler changed, the board has really shifted focus...which is par for the course.  This isn't my first rodeo.  laugh out loud

If this is not your first rodeo, have you always supported the F1 or were there times you didn’t like them? If there were times you didn’t like them did you stay neutral and stick to the sleuthing and keep out of the fray? I’ve read here the if there’s smoke there’s fire. Has that ever been something you once said here or felt about and F1 or any other contestant ? If so, then you understand why the discussion can go in a certain direction . If you’ve always stayed out of the fray even when you didn’t like the F1, then good for you on your example and maybe next season I might want to follow that example . Maybe giggling Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:10 pm

sdmom wrote:I personally think there’s still lots to sleuth so I will continue to do so, and we still actively discuss in SHV and SC threads. Hey, I have not requested the real F1 to post BBQ / Pool pictures yet! (Jef, Chris, Bryan have all done that in the past)

My posts have been responded with “are you serious” “who the heck cares” , but I don’t take it personally because I’ve been on this board long enough and know we switch “teams” and “sides” every season. I used to admire @kashathediva (would you sleuth with us again pretty please?) who doesn’t fan and can move on easily because less investment means less heartache! But once in a very long while, my faves actually got married and I feel like a proud mom of the bride/groom! That’s why I can’t quit and I love this board! Love the hard work of @guardianangel.@bluwavz, and miss @ladybug82 very much. Every year we have new posters joining, some stay and some leave, and I will fondly remember those who sleuth along with me all these years.

Alright, carry on please

Where is @kashathediva? I miss the snark. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:15 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I guess I am tired of the "I hate Jed" campaign and would rather keep sleuthing to figure how all the pieces fit together in this show...but that's just my opinion.  

I think discussing the motivations and bts happenings is inevitable for this board, especially in the General Discussion thread. IMO, ithere isn’t even that much to sleuth anymore. We basically know how this ends. But I don’t care if people continue to sleuth either. If people want to process and discuss Jed being a cad (imo), we should be allowed. If you want to continue to sleuth, have at it. There is a thread for every flavor.

There is plenty left to sleuth, but since the spoiler changed, the board has really shifted focus...which is par for the course.  This isn't my first rodeo.  laugh out loud

If this is not your first rodeo, have you always supported the F1 or were there times you didn’t like them? If there were times you didn’t like them did you stay neutral and stick to the sleuthing and keep out of the fray? I’ve read here the if there’s smoke there’s fire. Has that ever been something you once said here or felt about and F1 or any other contestant ? If so, then you understand why the discussion can go in a certain direction . If you’ve always stayed out of the fray even when you didn’t like the F1, then good for you on your example and maybe next season I might want to follow that example . Maybe  giggling Jmo

There have been plenty of seasons that just didn't interest me, the lead, the contestants. All I am saying is let's be careful not to cross the line. Some people are even afraid to post here and that's not cool.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:23 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

If this is not your first rodeo, have you always supported the F1 or were there times you didn’t like them? If there were times you didn’t like them did you stay neutral and stick to the sleuthing and keep out of the fray? I’ve read here the if there’s smoke there’s fire. Has that ever been something you once said here or felt about and F1 or any other contestant ? If so, then you understand why the discussion can go in a certain direction . If you’ve always stayed out of the fray even when you didn’t like the F1, then good for you on your example and maybe next season I might want to follow that example . Maybe  giggling Jmo

There have been plenty of seasons that just didn't interest me, the lead, the contestants.  All I am saying is let's be careful not to cross the line.  Some people are even afraid to post here and that's not cool.  

Why be afraid ? There’s a fan thread *edit*

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:26 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

There have been plenty of seasons that just didn't interest me, the lead, the contestants.  All I am saying is let's be careful not to cross the line.  Some people are even afraid to post here and that's not cool.  

Who is afraid to post here? I’ve been on here defending people who got a TON of criticism. Lauren B. (OG) being a recent one who comes to mind. I dealt with many harsh, sometimes extremely harsh criticisms thrown her way (that imo were completely silly and unjustified.) But, I never took it personally and it didn’t make me afraid to post. It’s all just par for the course here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:29 pm

@sharnee I am just stating what I have been told from others. That's all I have to say. Moving on now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:29 pm

Does anyone find it interesting that we all know where Tyler is at all times? I mean if he is not posting something then the people that he is with do. I think there has only been a day or two where there has been nothing. I find it interesting that he has been so out there, as if it’s almost too easy., almost a gimme....like it isn’t me at the end? I may need to adjust my tin foil hat because this sounded better in my head 😂

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:33 pm

I don't like the questioning that is happening in this thread JMO. but if we are following the rules of the forum, I am not sure why there is need to justification to why I do or do not like someone. Even if I only disliked Jed because he isn't Tyler (which is not it) that be within my right to do so and should not be questioned. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:39 pm

Pichic121 wrote:Does anyone find it interesting that we all know where Tyler is at all times? I mean if he is not posting something then the people that he is with do. I think there has only been a day or two where there has been nothing.  I find it interesting that he has been so out there, as if it’s almost too easy., almost a gimme....like it isn’t me at the end? I may need to adjust my tin foil hat because this sounded better in my head 😂

I have been thinking the same thing. And most of Tyler's IG stories are reposts from someone else. When he was still in Florida it was usually from his brother, and now it's his friend Matt. And they make sure too tag the location.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:47 pm

There are usually several different camps every season and it can get fairly heated at times, which is actually kinda fun cause we are invested and have strong opinions. When everyone is 'meh' = a boring lead / season.

This one has it all: spoilers that may well be bogus, a possible two-timing scumdog F1, a gorgeous 'coulda been / maybe still is F1' that I personally am not sure isn't just playing a part to land the bachelor role (sorry fans), unclear SHVs, and a lead who may or may not learn her worth and find true love. Misdirection everywhere. Either the new production team has really shaken this up or Hannah's season was truly this big a mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly