SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:07 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I guess I am tired of the "I hate Jed" campaign and would rather keep sleuthing to figure how all the pieces fit together in this show...but that's just my opinion.  

I think discussing the motivations and bts happenings is inevitable for this board, especially in the General Discussion thread. IMO, ithere isn’t even that much to sleuth anymore. We basically know how this ends. But I don’t care if people continue to sleuth either. If people want to process and discuss Jed being a cad (imo), we should be allowed. If you want to continue to sleuth, have at it. There is a thread for every flavor.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Abda81864 Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:08 pm

This isn't a hate campaign to hate on Jed. People are entitled to express their opinions on him whether good or bad. jmho
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:11 pm

Jed is hardly the first contestant to be “hated”. We keep discovering new sh!t about him almost every day, I’m not sure why it shouldn’t be discussed especially if means he’s cheated on his fiancée. I’m personally tired of the excuses being made for him but I’m not going to tell anyone not to post their opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I guess I am tired of the "I hate Jed" campaign and would rather keep sleuthing to figure how all the pieces fit together in this show...but that's just my opinion.  

I think discussing the motivations and bts happenings is inevitable for this board, especially in the General Discussion thread. IMO, ithere isn’t even that much to sleuth anymore. We basically know how this ends. But I don’t care if people continue to sleuth either. If people want to process and discuss Jed being a cad (imo), we should be allowed. If you want to continue to sleuth, have at it. There is a thread for every flavor.

There is plenty left to sleuth, but since the spoiler changed, the board has really shifted focus...which is par for the course.  This isn't my first rodeo.  laugh out loud

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:18 pm

No judgement, but rather a friendly suggestion, Jed fan thread might be a good idea to stay in for now if negative opinions about Jed which are allowed within forum rules in general threads are not appealing. I know I personally skip threads that I don’t find appealing....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:20 pm

@Mommyof2 as long as it’s within the rules, people can share their opinions and we shouldn’t be telling others what they can and cannot post or what topic we should be interested in. That’s up to the mods.

Fan threads exist for a reason.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:24 pm

mercieme wrote:
No judgement, but rather a friendly suggestion, Jed fan thread might be a good idea to stay in for now if negative opinions about Jed which are allowed within forum rules in general threads are not appealing. I know I personally skip threads that I don’t find appealing....jmho.

That would be fine, but no one is in there. laugh out loud laugh out loud I'm a big girl and can deal with the negativity towards a contestant, but I think it crosses the line when someone else's opinion is attacked..."Are you serious?" comments are NOT okay. Maybe @GuardianAngel can address this again.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:29 pm

The thing is, contestants and especially final couples have gotten bashed for FAR less than what Jed has done. I actually liked Jed and Hannah’s chemistry but even if I could get past the girlfriend thing (I probably could if that was the only thing), he’s already rumored to be cheating on Hannah. If F1s got backlash for IG likes (Garrett), Being thought to be FORMER players (Jordan, Bryan), or leaving the show briefly (Cassie), of COURSE Jed is gonna get hate for literally having a girlfriend and telling her he’d come back for her and now probably cheating on hannah.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:40 pm

@mommyof2 I haven’t seen the response “are you serious” to your initial post about being tired of the “i hate Jed campaign”. However I know I have seen many posts reacting to negative opinions within forum rules on Jed lately. And it’s ok for folks to not want to see their favorites criticized or choose to wait for more evidence before believing the stories on Jed. However it’s also ok for others to choose to not like Jed or choose to believe the stories out now and discuss it. Live and let live IMO is the way to go....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:44 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:The thing is, contestants and especially final couples have gotten bashed for FAR less than what Jed has done. I actually liked Jed and Hannah’s chemistry but even if I could get past the girlfriend thing (I probably could if that was the only thing), he’s already rumored to be cheating on Hannah. If F1s got backlash for IG likes (Garrett), Being thought to be FORMER players (Jordan, Bryan), or leaving the show briefly (Cassie), of COURSE Jed is gonna get hate for literally having a girlfriend and telling her he’d come back for her and now probably cheating on hannah.

Yep. And as he should, imo. He had this coming.

I say this every year, clearly the guy had no idea what he was walking into if he thought he could keep all these skeletons quiet. RESEARCH the dang show!!!! What a moron, on top of everything else.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:51 pm

All I am saying is let's be careful of not crossing the line and attacking the poster. I think there are some who are even afraid to post on here and we want everyone to feel welcome and free to express their opinions. yes Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:53 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:All I am saying is let's be careful of not crossing the line and attacking the poster.  I think there are some who are even afraid to post on here and we want everyone to feel welcome and free to express their opinions.  yes Jmo.

Yup, agreed and it goes both ways. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 2498057887
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly