SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:39 am

HEA wrote:I am really impressed by Tyler. He looks like a great guy. His friends are DJ, photographers, surfers... and seems all Christians and doing goods with the kids in NYC. No wonder he goes often there. Totally genuine. IMO

I think his future is NYC. Modeling and char ities. He has already a bunch of friends with same values. Good for him!

I do see Hannah in this lifestyle. She is already modeling jewelry. If she wants to do TV, she could do the ET gig.

At the end of the day I think Nashville will be less attractive for her possibly. Mostly scared to be second after Jed music IMO add to that an unwelcome father in law....

But I keep an eye open with Jed as I see the connection even if I fail to see her future in Nashville now

JMO

I could honestly see her in either place. Nashville would suit her as well as NYC or Florida if they choose to go back there. That’s what I like about Hannah, she seems to be open to the possibility of new things and just going for it. Although I am team Tyler, I can see a girl like Hannah fitting right in with Jed in Nashville. It’s a great place to live.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:05 am

I don't think it has been brought up yet, but I wonder what Caelyn will think of the conversation that Hannah had with Luke about the "crap that was being said about her that was untrue". Referring to the Caelyn and Hannah feud.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:37 am

@Julie81 what do you do in Nashville if “you” are not a singer? question

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:19 am

HEA wrote:@Julie81 what do you do in Nashville if “you” are not a singer? question

Honestly, downtown Nashville is not that great anymore. IMO It is full of bars and drunk, barely dressed girls on bachelorette party weekends driving those party carts around....or drunkenly trying to LOL You can literally walk down Broadway and listen to one singer/band, have a beer and go next door and listen to another. It is definitely the place to be for up and coming country singers trying to get signed. You have to hustle. IMO it’s just really crazy now....too much partying.

BUT outside of downtown, in Green Hills, Mt. Juliet, Brentwood, Franklin, Belle Meade....those places are awesome areas where anyone would love to settle down. Beautiful area and close enough to the city and all the fun stuff that Nashville has to offer.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:44 am

I see as more compatible lifestyles of Hannah and Tyler than Hannah and Jed... Wether they decide (if they end up together at all) to pursue his modelling/her media careers in NY area, or his contractor/ her interior designer careers in Florida, it just blends well together. Whereas although Hannah loves country music, it is not as easy to establish your own career and blend with someone from music industry if you are not also part of it. Of course, it is not impossible, my friend is married to a musician and she works in financies, just there is some more work required.

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:47 am

Julie81 wrote:
HEA wrote:@Julie81 what do you do in Nashville if “you” are not a singer? question

Honestly, downtown Nashville is not that great anymore. IMO It is full of bars and drunk, barely dressed girls on bachelorette party weekends driving those party carts around....or drunkenly trying to LOL You can literally walk down Broadway and listen to one singer/band, have a beer and go next door and listen to another. It is definitely the place to be for up and coming country singers trying to get signed. You have to hustle. IMO it’s just really crazy now....too much partying.

BUT outside of downtown, in Green Hills, Mt. Juliet, Brentwood, Franklin, Belle Meade....those places are awesome areas where anyone would love to settle down. Beautiful area and close enough to the city and all the fun stuff that Nashville has to offer.

Thanks.
So what would do Hannah in Nashville? What job opportunities?

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:47 pm

HEA wrote:
Julie81 wrote:

Thanks.
So what would do Hannah in Nashville? What job opportunities?

Oh anything I guess....modeling if she wanted to do that. She looks like she has done that before. She could do broadcasting. Whatever she wanted to do. Nashville is a big city. She is an interior designer. There are plenty of opportunities for that line of work there!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:04 pm

Nashville is not just for country singers. We lived in Brentwood for a few years and loved it. There are a lot of up and coming areas for young people and jobs just like other cities. I don't believe Hannah picks Jed but if she did, they could work it out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:40 pm

This location discussion reminds me of Rachel and Bryan. Bryan had moved to Dallas for her, they had talked a lot about moving to LA but never did, part of the reason is cost of living, and now they are in Miami. Because  of Rachel’s job in broadcasting, she travels a lot so it doesn’t matter that much to her where they live but Bryan has his roots in Miami. Hannah can be in similar situation and it really doesn’t matter where she locates. Jmo.

Garrett and Becca move to (my hometown) Carlsbad, northern San Diego county, not necessarily the entertainment capital of US, but they enjoy it and also travel a lot. I think no matter who Hannah chooses, they possibly will do a lot of traveling too, for fun, for PR, etc. So I don’t see where she ends up being a factor, IMO of course.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:50 pm

sdmom wrote:This location discussion reminds me of Rachel and Bryan. Bryan had moved to Dallas for her, they had talked a lot about moving to LA but never did, part of the reason is cost of living, and now they are in Miami. Because  of Rachel’s job in broadcasting, she travels a lot so it doesn’t matter that much to her where they live but Bryan has his roots in Miami. Hannah can be in similar situation and it really doesn’t matter where she locates. Jmo.

Garrett and Becca move to (my hometown) Carlsbad, northern San Diego county, not necessarily the entertainment capital of US, but they enjoy it and also travel a lot. I think no matter who Hannah chooses, they possibly will do a lot of traveling too, for fun, for PR, etc. So I don’t see where she ends up being a factor, IMO of course.

I agree. I think they will travel mostly. Hannah seems like one to be able to put down roots anywhere. Of course I think she picks Tyler and I think he is eyeing either NYC or Florida.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:35 am

Someone refresh my mind. don't they send weekly the tapes to LA in order to do the montage? I think they keep contact with the away team and the montage for the direction/edits they want... they would probably edit more after the FRC and include or exclude the top 4.

that would make sense budget and time wise no?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:46 pm

Paraphrasing from Reddit, the bachelorspoilers Admin:

"Since it was announced Tyler was F1 some of Jed’s friends have been messaging them mostly just for fun and to make fun of Luke P., etc (also friends have been confirmed because he follows, they have videos/pics with him recently, etc) and they said he was crushed when he came home. Some watched episodes with him and pretty much said he just looked really heartbroken. They were also told that someone talked to his roommate who said “no way he is engaged”. Today when the news broke they sent it to the friend they're closest with. She doesn’t believe it. It wasn’t an act. She doesn’t buy Jed being engaged.

They also heard today that Peter and Tyler are moving in together in NYC. works for Peter because there's a delta hub and for Tyler's modelling.

They received some pictures/videos/stories of Jed with girls at bars, and leaving with girls at bars. It looked all more than just friendly. The girl did not want them to share it. Probably the same position RS is in. You get stuff, you can’t share it. It sucks.

told from a very very solid source that out of peters mouth came “RS doesn’t know anything laugh out loud” in reference to his changed spoiler regarding Jed. Didn't see any texts, just knows what they were told. Doesn't know what he’s eluding to being off unless it’s just the entire thing."

Another user who's from Nashville (has posted in the past about running into other BN folks in the area) said Jed's friends told them Jed seemed down when he got back but played dumb when asked if Jed. They did hear about the gf thing through church friends though.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly