SELECT CONTENT

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:03 am

I hope Jed finds some peace of mind. He admitted he went on for promoting music to her and I think his feelings and interactions with her were genuine which perhaps he wasn’t expecting to fall for her or vice versa and it just became messier and messier from there. He should have just told her about it all when he discussed the music thing with her which probably meant being booted right then and there but I think he was probably all in at that point and didn’t want to lose it all. Selfish? Yes. Human? Yes. Evil, vile, terrible person who should be persecuted for it for life? NO. I am so sick of some of the cult like behavior many members of bachelornation exhibit where they think they have a right to harass and bully others with their self righteous indignation. I was reading the post Jed made on IG about his family and friends being harassed and threatened and it just is ridiculous. In that same post though so many friends came out and took up for him so hopefully he focuses on that support as he eases back into the real world.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:02 am

@MonicaJM2001 IA. Jed did do the wrong thing by Hannah but I don’t believe it was malicious at all. He has apologised and seems genuinely sorry. IMO, He and Haley were both terribly naive and “stupid” to stay in a relationship whilst going on a dating show. Jed has said he didn’t know anything about the show, which is hard to imagine. So many losses from Hannah’s season. Sad really.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:17 am

One thing ai really wish the US producers would do is remove the pressure of choosing a ring and proposing. IMO, it devalues the importance and significance of a proposal and engagement. The journey and after the show can be brutal. There would be more success if they just promised to seriously date and be exclusive. That way if things don’t work out or they discover things in real life, it’s far easier to end the relationship. The joy of a real engagement after knowing and loving a person for a reasonable length of time in a real life environment, is still there for them to experience. I’m not sure about the fantasy suite. It has a tendency to cheapen things in my view. So, make out for sure, and choose someone you would like to pursue a relationship with. Then after the FRC go for it. They usually get to spend a few days away together after the FRC. I’m comparing how the US shows work with AUS. We also have a shorter season, aired twice a week. All JMO.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:18 pm

@Just Looking I can see Jed maybe not knowing much about the show. My guess is he played the odds that he would not be the #1 of the 25 men and he could get just enough exposure, get booted, no harm, no foul. But of course good old Murphy’s Law struck and he developed feelings as did she and now this is the outcome. I agree with you about the whole engagement thing. The expectation of it for EVERY ending actually takes excitement and suspense away as well as puts alot of pressure on such new relationships

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:32 am

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:56 pm

Another Haley. laugh out loud.

I enjoyed hearing what he had to say. He seems much happier now that he is able to speak out.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:36 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Another Haley. laugh out loud.

I enjoyed hearing what he had to say.  He seems much happier now that he is able to speak out.  

I enjoyed watching it too. Although some commented that they didn't like the fact that Haley was biased since she has been a friend of Jed's for several years, I found it interesting to hear from someone who really knows him and believes he's "one of the best people she knows." I also agree that he seems happier, albeit there were also times he seemed sad especially when he was talking about how he really felt that Hannah was his "person" and when Haley was relating how Jed called her and asked if she believed he was a bad person. He may be a good actor but I have been a psychologist for close to 30 years but he seemed sincere to me when he was expressing his remorse and regret. Hope he does follow through with his desire to seek therapy and continue some of his existing spiritual practices (e.g. meditation). Speaking of the latter, it was also interesting to hear his explanation of his comment to the other Haley about meeting him on the dock.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:53 pm

Well said! He did fall in love with Hannah and knew he handled it in the wrong way. I found his explanation very believable and I think Haley thought there was more there than he did. He said he cared for Haley, but the fact he went on a dating show tells me he wasn't deeply in love with her. I found his friend Haley's comment about canceling the show two nights ago because he was still upset very telling. I think all this has been very hard on Jed and I hope it makes him a better man going forward and for some odd reason, I think it will.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:23 am

I’m glad he is posting on IG again and getting sassy with the trolls. He is a pretty funny guy. On a shallow he is looking mighty handsome in the pics in his most recent IG post. Whew! eyedrool

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:18 am

I am so glad someone posted the Landedlatenight video. I know he has a relationship with Haley ( the host), but i think that is why it was so much easier for him to get real. The other podcasts have had the "Bachelor" agenda. I do think he really loves Hannah. He is heartbroken and knows it was his own doing.

I wish the best for him.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:01 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I’m glad he is posting on IG again and getting sassy with the trolls. He is a pretty funny guy. On a shallow he is looking mighty handsome in the pics in his most recent IG post. Whew! eyedrool

I have always thought Jed was very handsome. Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 4256136633
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:30 am

I loved that video so much and I have a different view of Jed now. I believe he is sincerely sorry for his actions and obviously is still in love with Hannah. I wonder if she has watched this video and listed to his podcasts

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+19
Rolly
Minney
veg_out
Jolena
Hotmomma