SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:05 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Yes, according to Haley that is what SHE thought happened but TBH, we don't know Jed's side and IMO I am not going to believe one side on this till I know more and see if we can be told more from the other side.  We don't have tons say that they were still together.  We only have Haley's side.....that's it.  All IMO
We have the text messages he sent the day he left for filming saying “I love you, don’t forget that” and “I’ll call you when I land”. We have the note he wrote her saying “You know where my heart will be”. Like..... that is FAR more evidence than ANY OTHER girl/guy back home has ever provided. They were not broken up while he was filming. This is not an opinion, this is a fact. You cannot ask for proof and then ignore the proof provided because it doesn’t suit your narrative.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by limoncello Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:08 am

On Nick’s recent podcast, he said something that made complete sense to me. He said that Tyler comes across as very confident, self-assured and a type of person who knows deep down that even if he is not picked, he will be completely fine. With that in mind, Hannah sees that and might be almost intimidated by that, hence inclining more towards people that give her the position of being the more powerful one. It also aligns well with her tendency to fix people in her relationships. So with this logic, Tyler doesn’t need her to be complete. Luke needs her because he’s a mess. And Jed needs her.. well, because he needs to boost his career laugh out loud. All IMO
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:13 am

limoncello wrote:On Nick’s recent podcast, he said something that made complete sense to me. He said that Tyler comes across as very confident, self-assured and a type of person who knows deep down that even if he is not picked, he will be completely fine. With that in mind, Hannah sees that and might be almost intimidated by that, hence inclining more towards people that give her the position of being the more powerful one. It also aligns well with her tendency to fix people in her relationships. So with this logic, Tyler doesn’t need her to be complete. Luke needs her because he’s a mess. And Jed needs her.. well, because he needs to boost his career laugh out loud. All IMO

That makes total sense. I’ve not really looked at it like that before....
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:15 am

IMO Jed didn’t really break up with her pre show so he had a GF going in.  My only question is post filming she has told multiple stories as to what happened when and how. Nit does not release any blame from Jed but it is why some question her/ like me are getting over her and her story.  One or two outlets fine, but now I have stopped caring as she doesn’t even seem to have her story straight and wants to talk to every outlet she can, even some she ignored for a long time when first asked about her story such as RS.

I am just interested in what story she repeats or if she has a different one this time again.  Still doesn’t give Jed a pass bu5 she isn’t much better at this point IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:32 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:IMO Jed didn’t really break up with her pre show so he had a GF going in.  My only question is post filming she has told multiple stories as to what happened when and how. Nit does not release any blame from Jed but it is why some question her/ like me are getting over her and her story.  One or two outlets fine, but now I have stopped caring as she doesn’t even seem to have her story straight and wants to talk to every outlet she can, even some she ignored for a long time when first asked about her story such as RS.

I am just interested in what story she repeats or if she has a different one this time again.  Still doesn’t give Jed a pass bu5 she isn’t much better at this point IMO

Reminds me of Jake's ex selling her story to all the tabloids.  I think her name was Tanya.  The funny thing about it is people forgot about her...as they will with Haley too.  laugh out loud. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:38 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:snip
Which story did Haley tell BB about post filming?  

I think she actually told both. The first meeting was as described in the People Magazine article where they met at a venue about 2 weeks after Jed returned and hadn't made contact. It was after this meeting that he called her but she didn't answer the call. The second meeting was afterwards - at the CMA - as described in the US Magazine article. IMO both reporters could have had the same information and chose to write it up differently - just so each could report something the other had not reported.

She owned what she now realizes as her own mistakes (and should have broken up with him before he went on the show) and claims she hasn't gotten paid for any of the interviews she's done. IMO she came across as articulate, open and seemed to be honest.

Except in one story at the CMAS she approached him and had one conversation and in another story he approached her and had a different story regarding the conversation.  
So to me this means that there are different stories and no ryhme or reason since none of them are the same.....kind of weird IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:46 am

Sharnee wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Haley does have receipts though. I am thinking the note and the text messages are very damning. If they were fake, I would think he would have said so by now. We’ll see.

If Jed had broken up with her, then it wouldn’t be the smartest thing to do to leave behind evidence you were planning to return to someone after the show . Her texts showed that he had that intention and that is to come back to her. If they weren’t really together than he would have won the  he said she said. That’s not the case. There is proof  imo,

Where are those texts?

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-see-jed-wyatts-alleged-i-love-you-text-with-his-ex-sent-as-he-left-to-film-127428

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jed-wyatts-allegedly-had-girlfriend/

So he is texting her as he is boarding the plane. Telling her he loves her. That doesn't sound broken up to me.

These are documented FACTS. If we are going to be demanding to facts and documentation, then we should be sticking to the facts and not ignoring them when it doesn't suit us.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:05 am

The text with ILY was in one of the articles. I don't really understand all this clamor for evidence. Haley has texts, a note, guitar case and photos. I feel like it needs to be caught red handed or there should be a video before a man's behavior is considered bad. This is why r*pe or harrassment culture proliferates and the women stays quiet. No one believes them unless there's hard evidence.

I just hope Jed gets what he deserves and that Hannah opens her eyes and leaves him, if indeed she picked him. I'll have mad respect for her if she does that based on her own investigation of the truth. I only have a thin sliver of hope though.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:13 am

sosleepy wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sosleepy wrote:@Aunties_Love I’m just curious, cause I know you’ve been around the block once or twice with this show... same for me.

How did you feel about Ed/Jillian during Ed’s scandal? Genuine question. To me, these situations are pretty dang similar. Happy tenth anniversary to that season. laugh out loud
I hated it.  BUT it's far from the same.  Ed went home during filming and cheated on Jill then.  The whole time the show was airing, Ed was cheating on Jill.  Then after Jill moved to Chicago, Ed was still cheating.  IMO these season's couldn't be further from each other if we tried.  With Jed, he broke up with his GF BEFORE leaving for LA for filming. Again with my family knowing Jill, I do have some inside info on it all.  IMO, these two cases are further from each other as humanly possible.

Hi. I can’t believe I’m here to argue about Jillian’s season but here we go:

1. Technically, and per the same arguments you use to support Jed, Ed cheating during filming, after filming, and throughout that following year in Chicago  is all hearsay with no known facts. In fact, the only “evidence” we really ever got of him “cheating” was from when he self eliminated and was off the show. So it remains debatable if that would even count as cheating. Everything, literally everything after that is hearsay. I know. I followed that $hitshow closely. Did it happen? Maybe and probably. I’m not here to defend Ed Swiderski for anything. laugh out loud  But it’s hearsay, to this day, and it’s kind of a double standard to grant Jed the complete benefit of doubt about intense post show behavior/rumors, while crucifying Ed for the same.

2. As has been stated many different times, Jed absolutely did not break up with his girlfriend before going on the show. This is factual and proven with texts.

3. These seasons are incredibly similar. Hilariously similar. And...  that’s all I’m going to say about that.
Look, I do know what I was told....Jillian told it. My family and her are friends so....yep, facts!! You don't know what you are talking about with #1. I am going to say IMO, yet I was directly told what happened so definately not IMO but is FACT, unlike what's happening in this season with Jed.

Again, I know you are giving your opinion above so know you aren't using IMO or JMO. BUT I do know some facts as they came directly from Jillian so NO, there are no similiarities in these seasons!!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:16 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Yes, according to Haley that is what SHE thought happened but TBH, we don't know Jed's side and IMO I am not going to believe one side on this till I know more and see if we can be told more from the other side.  We don't have tons say that they were still together.  We only have Haley's side.....that's it.  All IMO
We have the text messages he sent the day he left for filming saying “I love you, don’t forget that” and “I’ll call you when I land”. We have the note he wrote her saying “You know where my heart will be”. Like..... that is FAR more evidence than ANY OTHER girl/guy back home has ever provided. They were not broken up while he was filming. This is not an opinion, this is a fact. You cannot ask for proof and then ignore the proof provided because it doesn’t suit your narrative.
WOW, this just doesn't warrant an explaination anymore of my opinion. It's not heard anyhow....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:16 am

sosleepy wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sosleepy wrote:@Aunties_Love I’m just curious, cause I know you’ve been around the block once or twice with this show... same for me.

How did you feel about Ed/Jillian during Ed’s scandal? Genuine question. To me, these situations are pretty dang similar. Happy tenth anniversary to that season. laugh out loud
I hated it.  BUT it's far from the same.  Ed went home during filming and cheated on Jill then.  The whole time the show was airing, Ed was cheating on Jill.  Then after Jill moved to Chicago, Ed was still cheating.  IMO these season's couldn't be further from each other if we tried.  With Jed, he broke up with his GF BEFORE leaving for LA for filming. Again with my family knowing Jill, I do have some inside info on it all.  IMO, these two cases are further from each other as humanly possible.

Hi. I can’t believe I’m here to argue about Jillian’s season but here we go:

1. Technically, and per the same arguments you use to support Jed, Ed cheating during filming, after filming, and throughout that following year in Chicago  is all hearsay with no known facts. In fact, the only “evidence” we really ever got of him “cheating” was from when he self eliminated and was off the show. So it remains debatable if that would even count as cheating. Everything, literally everything after that is hearsay. I know. I followed that $hitshow closely. Did it happen? Maybe and probably. I’m not here to defend Ed Swiderski for anything. laugh out loud  But it’s hearsay, to this day, and it’s kind of a double standard to grant Jed the complete benefit of doubt about intense post show behavior/rumors, while crucifying Ed for the same.

2. As has been stated many different times, Jed absolutely did not break up with his girlfriend before going on the show. This is factual and proven with texts.

3. These seasons are incredibly similar. Hilariously similar. And...  that’s all I’m going to say about that.

I have to jump in here -- well, b/c Jilly is my favorite bachelorette and I LOVED the train wreck that was her season. There were texts between Ed and one of his ladies and I remember b/c it was hilarious -- "Beer and Condoms" is how he answered to her question of "What to bring over." And there were photos of Ed and another of his ladies at a wedding.  These instances happened on Ed's sabbatical/hiatus/work break and both were published in the gossip magazines after the season ended. So no video of him actually cheating ... but lots of damning evidence. And that's what you have to look at in this case -- all the evidence and then draw your own conclusions. Per his note, and his text, IMO, Jed still had a girlfriend when he handed over his phone to Bachelorette producers.

That season was so, so good!

Edited to add: the above was NOT technically cheating since Jillan and Ed were not official/formally together. But Ed was involved with some shenanigans while on his hiatus. I always wondered what motivated him to return.

Last edited by North on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:40 am; edited 2 times in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:32 am

So text messages, notes, guitar cases, ect don’t count as proof but “This person told me” does? Wouldn’t that also make the post show rumors about Jed “a fact” since multiple people said they witnessed it?

Edit: And this is nothing to do with Ed/Jillian because I firmly believe he cheated. Just very confused as to what apparently constitutes a “fact” these days.

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:40 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz