SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:02 pm

@GuardianAngel I think the first two sentences are from Steve and and the last one is from the spoiler account, who is also a Reddit mod(?) I don’t follow Reddit so someone else can clarify this.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Julie81 Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sdmom thanks. Confusing. It's all one paragraph.

Did RS say all that, did the spoiler account say the last sentence?

Hannah ended it, What is it? the engagement or the whole relationship?

TY to anyone who can clarify.

I wonder about the term “it” as well and am looking forward to what else RS has for us tomorrow. He tweeted earlier today that he had more goodies for us tomorrow in his column so I assume he will let us know what he has heard. This other spoiler site did have the f4 before he did, but I don’t know what they mean by “it”. The engagement or the relationship as a whole. RS has only said engagement so far.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:06 pm

@GuardianAngel RS said Hannah broke off the engagement. Bachelor.spoilers confirmed that according to their source, Hannah ended the engagement in person last Monday. Neither has said (yet) that the entire relationship is done, that's just what people believe based on Hannah's SM activity.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:08 pm

It’s unclear what “it” is. RS said they broke off the engagement earlier that week. Monday would have been that so they may just be confirming what he said or it may be saying she ended it all on Monday. We really don’t know

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:08 pm

@ReneeM thanks for the clarification.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:23 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I’m really not sure I trust Hannah with Tyler’s heart because I am afraid she may be one of those broken young women who does not appreciate a good guy. She by-passed what my older wisdom considered several nice guys plus Tyler to scrape the bottom of the barrel IMO so, I’m hoping she slows down and tries to figure out why. Mistakes are ok as long as you learn from them. I’m not sure why anyone thinks Hannah has learned anything. I suspect she’s embarrassed and looking for a safe place to land and to save face. If Tyler can help her do that without getting his heart broken, then good. But, if he truly cares for Hannah - I hope he will look past her beautiful face and see who she really is. I don’t claim to know who she is off camera but, a good guy should figure it out before handing over his heart, IMO.

For me, Tyler’s edit, and even how he is proving to be in real life, he is the ONLY guy in that entire house who really understands and gets Hannah. He recognizes this is HER journey, her experience, her mess to make, the good, bad, and ugly. He accepts that. He is nothing but supportive, and his thoughts on situations often mirror her thoughts (example: naked bungee jumping. He didn’t get butt hurt, he just explained why he’s proud of her for going for it.) I don’t think we need to worry about Tyler just looking at her pretty face. I think he actually truly is looking at who she is.

I really misjudged Hannah after the scandal broke. This girl is TOUGH. Jed - this deceitful man - made her entire experience a disaster and a total embarrassment, like probably the biggest embarrassment in Ette history.. Rather than sticking by him like I thought she would, this 24 year old bad azz threw him out like the trash he is in under one week. Like whaaaaat??! Impressive. She also already seems so much more present and happy, like a weight is lifted for her on social media. I’m so proud and happy for baby girl. She deserves happiness too, she really does. I do not blame her for being so duped by Jed. Why should she let what essentially boiled down to a 6 week failed engagement (with a LIAR) stop her from trying to get something out of this experience? She had something with Tyler, or he wouldn’t have gone as far as he did. In real life, he is probably even more appealing to her. She deserves that too. I hate the notion that “she doesn’t deserve Tyler” or whatever such nonsense. I bet Tyler would feel so honored to have this fighter in his life.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:24 pm

@Tiggerlgh I checked the person's reddit comments and they specifically mention engagement, they said nothing about the relationship ending altogether. The person did mention it was filmed.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:25 pm

@ReneeM thanks. I should have thought of that! Just reading the post it was unclear.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:58 pm

I don't want Hannah and Tyler to get together .... I want him for the Bach!    She had her chance and blew it IMO

ETA ... Hannah can go BIP to find a guy.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:10 pm

northernviewer wrote:I don't want Hannah and Tyler to get together .... I want him for the Bach!    She had her chance and blew it IMO

ETA ... Hannah can go BIP to find a guy.

For me, Tyler being the Bachelor was always a consolation prize. A huge part of Tyler’s appeal to me is his devotion and dedication to Hannah. As for Hannah, I’m not blaming her on blowing anything. A manipulative, crazy manipulative man stole this from her. He was charming, he had a lot of people duped. I would have been duped too. I don’t think she should let a 6 week failed engagement with a horrible person ruin this entire experience for her. I don’t know where her heart is or what she really wants, but *IF* it’s to be with Tyler and *IF* that’s also what he wants, i believe in second chances. Jmo
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:41 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:I’m really not sure I trust Hannah with Tyler’s heart because I am afraid she may be one of those broken young women who does not appreciate a good guy. She by-passed what my older wisdom considered several nice guys plus Tyler to scrape the bottom of the barrel IMO so, I’m hoping she slows down and tries to figure out why. Mistakes are ok as long as you learn from them. I’m not sure why anyone thinks Hannah has learned anything. I suspect she’s embarrassed and looking for a safe place to land and to save face. If Tyler can help her do that without getting his heart broken, then good. But, if he truly cares for Hannah - I hope he will look past her beautiful face and see who she really is. I don’t claim to know who she is off camera but, a good guy should figure it out before handing over his heart, IMO.

For me, Tyler’s edit, and even how he is proving to be in real life, he is the ONLY guy in that entire house who really understands and gets Hannah. He recognizes this is HER journey, her experience, her mess to make, the good, bad, and ugly. He accepts that. He is nothing but supportive, and his thoughts on situations often mirror her thoughts (example: naked bungee jumping. He didn’t get butt hurt, he just explained why he’s proud of her for going for it.) I don’t think we need to worry about Tyler just looking at her pretty face. I think he actually truly is looking at who she is.

I really misjudged Hannah after the scandal broke. This girl is TOUGH. Jed - this deceitful man - made her entire experience a disaster and a total embarrassment, like probably the biggest embarrassment in Ette history.. Rather than sticking by him like I thought she would, this 24 year old bad azz threw him out like the trash he is in under one week. Like whaaaaat??! Impressive. She also already seems so much more present and happy, like a weight is lifted for her on social media. I’m so proud and happy for baby girl. She deserves happiness too, she really does. I do not blame her for being so duped by Jed. Why should she let what essentially boiled down to a 6 week failed engagement (with a LIAR) stop her from trying to get something out of this experience? She had something with Tyler, or he wouldn’t have gone as far as he did. In real life, he is probably even more appealing to her. She deserves that too. I hate the notion that “she doesn’t deserve Tyler” or whatever such nonsense. I bet Tyler would feel so honored to have this fighter in his life.  

I’ve never seen the girl you describe. IMO, The girl I see is mainly faking it till she makes it, easily knocked off her game and generally confused. I think at 24, all of these traits are acceptable but, they demonstrate anything but...strength to ME.  She’s a young, proud and energetic risk taker who tries to be brave and bold and never misses the opportunity to show it IMO so, I’m not surprised if she dumped someone who made her look and feel like a fool on national tv. Looking back at her season, she’d probably like a do over on her interaction with both Luke AND Jed.
Tyler on the other hand - with his maturity, exposure and working in NYC, etc. is much more mature and experienced, IMO. So he perhaps does truly see her for who she is and that makes my concern for HIS heart, misplaced. You’re right.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:53 pm

I feel like this happens a lot with this show....

Kendall didn’t deserve Joe, Cassie didn’t deserve Colton, Lauren didn’t deserve Ben, Desiree didn’t deserve Chris, Ashley didn’t deserve Jared... these dudes are just Bachelor nation dudes. I mean, most of them end up being pretty disappointing. laugh out loud If they find love, it’s not about being deserving anyway, and regardless, most everyone is deserving of love. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz