SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:46 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Every single person I know that watches thinks it’s Jed and Peter as top 2.  They’ve all said since she didn’t sleep with Tyler but slept with Jed and Peter, Tyler’s the obvious elimination.

I'm not gonna bet that she didn't have sex with Tyler just because she wanted the world to think she didn't so they wouldn't know/think she had sex with all 3 of them. Which if she did, it's her right and more power to her...It had been a LONG 9 weeks. Girl gotta recharge. laugh out loud.

I honestly don’t think she did. I think she was planning on eliminating him next ceremony and that’s why she didn’t want to sleep with him. Didn’t want to get more attached to him.   He also got a crappy date compared to the others. Peter was going to be her F2 before FS.  JMO

Hmmmm you could be on the right track here. I wonder if it was a closer race between Tyler and Peter than most people think it was. IMHO Tyler was never gonna be her F1..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:55 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
mbl wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
mbl wrote:Something doesn’t make sense.  How could the average unspoiled viewer ever think there’s any way Hannah might choose Tyler as her F1 (and that Tyler would be willing to propose) after she said she didn’t want to have sex with him?  Before getting engaged, most couples have sex.  Most couples who have gotten engaged on the Bachelorette had sex prior to getting engaged.  By showing this conversation to viewers most unspoiled viewers know that she will choose Jed.  Why tune into the finale then?   It just seems like an odd strategy.  

I think they expect viewers to think this is a race between Peter and Jed not Ty and Jed. It’s not working despite the passion edit for Peter because she just doesn’t seem that into it. But I think we’re supposed to believe she’s super into Peter and Tyler is the one going home. That’s how it was edited. We’re supposed to be rooting for Peter. JMO

But if the spoilers are correct and Peter goes home first at F3, then you’re down to 2 guys, one of whom she didn’t want to have sex with.  Why would a viewer ever think she’d pick him as her F1?

Doesn’t matter when Peter leaves. They saved his elimination for the finale for this reason. By the time he leaves, viewers will already be watching the finale and unlikely to turn it off.  They just need enough suspense to get viewers to tune in. JMO. The second half will be the blow up with Jed, which will be teased; they will edit him as the wrong choice during the finale.. They really don’t need a close race between F1 and F2 for drama sake.

I’m still confused. Most viewers want a possibility that she chooses Tyler, not Peter. They may like Peter very much, but it is Tyler they want. By showing viewers a conversation where Hannah tells Tyler she doesn’t want to sleep with him, why would a viewer bother tuning into the finale at all? They needed to show that conversation I suppose (just a guess) in order to protect Hannah from being labeled a sl*t, but the result is that viewers now don’t believe she would ever choose the fan favorite, and one of the most popular contestants in franchise history. I don’t understand that strategy at all.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:55 pm

Deleted- double post

Last edited by mbl on Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post)

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:00 pm

My unspoiled sister thought she only had sex with Peter since that’s the night she mentioned in her rant to Luke.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:05 pm

mbl wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
mbl wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
mbl wrote:Something doesn’t make sense.  How could the average unspoiled viewer ever think there’s any way Hannah might choose Tyler as her F1 (and that Tyler would be willing to propose) after she said she didn’t want to have sex with him?  Before getting engaged, most couples have sex.  Most couples who have gotten engaged on the Bachelorette had sex prior to getting engaged.  By showing this conversation to viewers most unspoiled viewers know that she will choose Jed.  Why tune into the finale then?   It just seems like an odd strategy.  

I think they expect viewers to think this is a race between Peter and Jed not Ty and Jed. It’s not working despite the passion edit for Peter because she just doesn’t seem that into it. But I think we’re supposed to believe she’s super into Peter and Tyler is the one going home. That’s how it was edited. We’re supposed to be rooting for Peter. JMO

But if the spoilers are correct and Peter goes home first at F3, then you’re down to 2 guys, one of whom she didn’t want to have sex with.  Why would a viewer ever think she’d pick him as her F1?

Doesn’t matter when Peter leaves. They saved his elimination for the finale for this reason. By the time he leaves, viewers will already be watching the finale and unlikely to turn it off.  They just need enough suspense to get viewers to tune in. JMO. The second half will be the blow up with Jed, which will be teased; they will edit him as the wrong choice during the finale.. They really don’t need a close race between F1 and F2 for drama sake.

I’m still confused.  Most viewers want a possibility that she chooses Tyler, not Peter.  They may like Peter very much, but it is Tyler they want.  By showing viewers a conversation where Hannah tells Tyler she doesn’t want to sleep with him, why would a viewer bother tuning into the finale at all? They needed to show that conversation I suppose (just a guess) in order to protect Hannah from being labeled a sl*t, but the result is that viewers now don’t believe she would ever choose the fan favorite, and one of the most popular contestants in franchise history.  I don’t understand that strategy at all.  

Im not sure how early they edit episodes. But Peter has been getting the passion edit from the beginning and the best overall guy edit. Tyler’s popularity was unexpected by TPTB. I think if they had known Tyler would’ve been so well liked, more than Peter, Tyler would have gotten a different edit and we might’ve gotten a different result. I have no doubt Hannah’s handlers were also in her ear during filming casting doubts about Tyler. This is a scripted show. They have the script set early. They wanted us to love Peter and Peter and Hannah more. Before the Jed debacle, they only promoted Jed and Peter moments. Tyler was an afterthought. . I could tell from early interviews with Chris Harrison that they didn’t care for Tyler. JMO Tyler’s popularity happened despite them. Then Jed’s tanked. Ah well.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:08 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Every single person I know that watches thinks it’s Jed and Peter as top 2.  They’ve all said since she didn’t sleep with Tyler but slept with Jed and Peter, Tyler’s the obvious elimination.

I'm not gonna bet that she didn't have sex with Tyler just because she wanted the world to think she didn't so they wouldn't know/think she had sex with all 3 of them. Which if she did, it's her right and more power to her...It had been a LONG 9 weeks. Girl gotta recharge. laugh out loud.

I honestly don’t think she did. I think she was planning on eliminating him next ceremony and that’s why she didn’t want to sleep with him. Didn’t want to get more attached to him.   He also got a crappy date compared to the others. Peter was going to be her F2 before FS.  JMO

Hmmmm you could be on the right track here. I  wonder if it was a closer race between Tyler and Peter than most people think it was. IMHO Tyler was never gonna be her F1..

I feel like neither were in the race as far being F1. But she thought Peter was a better guy and Tyler was a f*ckboi which put Peter ahead of Tyler in her eyes. The producers felt the same about Peter vs Tyler. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:09 pm

@Summerfun1980 Agreed and I wonder why they weren’t fans of him?

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:20 pm

Yes, me too... I too was wary of Tyler because of his swagger but he won me over....can't quite figure out if I was swayed by spoilers or anti spoilers or if I really started to see something there....ugh
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:27 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
mbl wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
mbl wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:

I’m still confused.  Most viewers want a possibility that she chooses Tyler, not Peter.  They may like Peter very much, but it is Tyler they want.  By showing viewers a conversation where Hannah tells Tyler she doesn’t want to sleep with him, why would a viewer bother tuning into the finale at all? They needed to show that conversation I suppose (just a guess) in order to protect Hannah from being labeled a sl*t, but the result is that viewers now don’t believe she would ever choose the fan favorite, and one of the most popular contestants in franchise history.  I don’t understand that strategy at all.  

Im not sure how early they edit episodes. But Peter has been getting the passion edit from the beginning and the best overall guy edit. Tyler’s popularity was unexpected by TPTB. I think if they had known Tyler would’ve been so well liked, more than Peter, Tyler  would have gotten a different edit and we might’ve gotten a different result. I have no doubt Hannah’s handlers were also in her ear during filming casting doubts about Tyler. This is a scripted show. They have the script set early. They wanted us to love Peter and Peter and Hannah more. Before the Jed debacle, they only promoted Jed and Peter moments. Tyler was an afterthought. . I could tell from early interviews with Chris Harrison that they didn’t care for Tyler.  JMO Tyler’s popularity happened despite them. Then Jed’s tanked. Ah well.

Then why give Tyler 2 1-1 dates? Why not give that to Peter? This just doesn’t add up to me.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:46 pm

Maybe she just wanted to see more from Tyler and she already knew enough re Peter idk. But they got a bad edit that date IMO which I don’t think would’ve happened if TPTB cared for him. They keep cutting out romantic moments between them. But They’ve been trying to make Peter’s edit as good as possible and make him and Hannah look like the better fit. I don’t know why.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:49 pm

Then I really hope Tyler thinks very very very very carefully about accepting TB.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:59 pm

Well Tyler is popular now so they like him and use him in all the promo! Even the lead is using him for promo! What a turnaround!

I really just think the lead and producers put people in boxes. Peter was good honest guy. Tyler was hot guy who wasn’t to be taken seriously. That was set from the beginning. Peter was always supposed to be a top guy. Not true for Tyler. Tyler end up surprising her at the last minute during filming when they got time alone. Then they all were surprised by his popularity. Now they all are using the guy they didn’t take seriously to promote this crappy season.. Tyler truly got the last laugh.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121