SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:00 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:History-making finale? Is this the first time a bachelorette has dropped their f1 before the final episode?

Seems to me Jen Sheft dropped her Final 1 Jerry like a hot potato and there were rumors at the time she had actually started dating another guy before the show was filmed and continued to date him when filming ended.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:13 pm

mbl wrote:Something doesn’t make sense.  How could the average unspoiled viewer ever think there’s any way Hannah might choose Tyler as her F1 (and that Tyler would be willing to propose) after she said she didn’t want to have sex with him?  Before getting engaged, most couples have sex.  Most couples who have gotten engaged on the Bachelorette had sex prior to getting engaged.  By showing this conversation to viewers most unspoiled viewers know that she will choose Jed.  Why tune into the finale then?   It just seems like an odd strategy.  

Kaitlyn continued to get it on with both her final two guys during last chance dates. There is still opportunity for Tyler & Hannah to have that physical connection before the final rose.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:17 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Well Tyler is popular now so they like him and use him in all the promo! Even the lead is using him for promo! What a turnaround!

I really just think the lead and producers put people in boxes. Peter was good honest guy. Tyler was hot guy who wasn’t to be taken seriously. That was set from the beginning.  Peter was always supposed to be a top guy. Not true for Tyler.  Tyler end up surprising her at the last minute during filming when they got time alone. Then they all were  surprised by his popularity. Now they all are using the guy they didn’t take seriously to promote this crappy season.. Tyler truly got the last laugh.

I think this is really kinda crappy that Tyler's popularity has overshadowed Hannah. I know no one seems to care about that. When I watch a show I always watch from the perspective of being supportive of the lead and hope they find their person in the end. I watched Colton's season hoping for that for him. I'm not a fan of his now, but while watching I had looked at it from that point of view. I didn't think someone 'out-shinned' him during the season. Maybe Hannah did a little - idk. With Tyler though it's just kind of taken over the show.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:31 pm

SCMIIW but didn't Hannah tell Tyler she wanted to get to know him better by having the time alone in the FS? Didn't she say there was no need to have sex paraphrasing because for her, that's not an issue with him.

ETA:
"I'm 1000 percent sure that physical intimacy with Tyler is not an issue."

"I feel nervous and scared about just how far our physical connection can go when our emotional communication needs to catch up sometimes," the 24-year-old explains.

I don't want to go into the fantasy suite and have sex because I don't feel like that's what our relationship needs."
https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1056987/tyler-c-s-fantasy-suite-speech-just-made-him-a-bachelorette-frontrunner

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:35 pm

Dahling wrote:

I think this is really kinda crappy that Tyler's popularity has overshadowed Hannah. I know no one seems to care about that. When I watch a show I always watch from the perspective of being supportive of the lead and hope they find their person in the end. I watched Colton's season hoping for that for him. I'm not a fan of his now, but while watching I had looked at it from that point of view. I didn't think someone 'out-shinned' him during the season. Maybe Hannah did a little - idk. With Tyler though it's just kind of taken over the show.

Yeah, well, that's because Tyler made this stinking show watchable.   Honestly, knowing the Jed spoiler, then the GF on top of it, add to that a break-up of the engagement.  Add to that, endless drama with Luke. Yep, sorry, Tyler is the only thing, that kept me tuning it.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:37 pm

[quote="GuardianAngel"]SCMIIW but didn't Hannah tell Tyler she wanted to get to know him better by having the time alone in the FS? Didn't she say there was no need to have sex paraphrasing because for her, that's not an issue with him.

ETA:
"I'm 1000 percent sure that physical intimacy with Tyler is not an issue."

"I feel nervous and scared about just how far our physical connection can go when our emotional communication needs to catch up sometimes," the 24-year-old explains.

I don't want to go into the fantasy suite and have sex because I don't feel like that's what our relationship needs."
https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1056987/tyler-c-s-fantasy-suite-speech-just-made-him-a-bachelorette-frontrunner

Yes, this is true.  But at the end of the day in 2019 most people have sex before getting engaged.  How could viewers believe they get engaged if he in in the F2?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:40 pm

@Nibbles22 Exactly it isn’t Tyler’s fault he’s more popular. Remember people were really into Hannah In the beginning of the season? But as time went on it became clear she had bad taste in men and could not handle this process and on top of that she gave the only scandal free guy a hard time. I do not dislike Hannah but She was a bad lead with poor taste and this was a crappy season from a romance perspective. Not Tyler’s fault. It’s on Hannah and production.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:54 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Nibbles22 Exactly it isn’t Tyler’s fault he’s more popular. Remember people were really into Hannah In the beginning of the season? But as time went on it became clear she had bad taste in men and could not handle this process and on top of that she gave the only scandal free guy a hard time. I do not dislike Hannah but She was a bad lead with poor taste and this was a crappy season from a romance perspective. Not Tyler’s fault. It’s on Hannah and production.

My sentiments almost exactly. It was obvious by episode 3/4 IMO that this process was not going to work for her. I still love her, bad decisions and all. I think she is real and unfiltered and genuine but just immature and lacking life experience to make this process work for her. And she has a terrible picker, trying to fix broken men. I think this season was bananas - I've sat out the last few - but happy to turn back in for this one!  

I think Tyler surprised everyone -- TPTB, Hannah, Bachelor Nation -- his early F1 label coupled with his social media activity helped drive his popularity. I don't think TPTB disliked Tyler b/c they did include a lot of great moments of his that they could've edited out. The ones that increased his popularity (standing up for Hannah, reasoning with Luke, etc...) with lots of people labeling him labeling him a woke feminist, unicorn, etc....

I am on the fence with him being The Bachelor. I don't know if this process is for him either. I'd rather see him on DWTS and away from BN.

All IMO

North

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:57 pm

When it comes to their dates, I would have much preferred Tyler's date!

Think about it this way. Her choice of dates, were 1) boat 2) spa/massage 3) tour of small town. During hometowns she and Tyler were on a boat. They have had that experience and IMO that one was way more personal than the date Peter had. To me Jed's date was the crappy date. There really wasn't a time or place to make out in Jed's date.

As for the overnight portion of the dates, give me a yacht any day,

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:58 pm

I think people got in the Tyler band wagon when he was spoiled as the F1! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:01 pm

North wrote:I am on the fence with him being The Bachelor. I don't know if this process is for him either. I'd rather see him on DWTS and away from BN.

All IMO

I honestly think Tyler should stay away from both BN as the next lead and DWTS.

He's already got a great start as far as representation in the modeling world. Why let TPTB of either show screw him over and ruin his reputation...

I would think even more highly of him if he does stay away.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:09 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
North wrote:I am on the fence with him being The Bachelor. I don't know if this process is for him either. I'd rather see him on DWTS and away from BN.

All IMO

I honestly think Tyler should stay away from both BN as the next lead and DWTS.

He's already got a great start as far as representation in the modeling world. Why let TPTB of either show screw him over and ruin his reputation...

I would think even more highly of him if he does stay away.

DWTS is just a cheesy dance show and he loves to dance. Why not? He could bank a nice paycheck and gain more followers and expand his platform (whatever that is -- ABC Food Tours, Mental Wellness, etc...). His rise in popularity was incredible but there will be another Bachelor and another Bachelorette and another and another... and his relevancy will wane. We haven't heard much about his professional aspirations - does he want to use his popularity to bolster those aspirations?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121