SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 36 of 83 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 59 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:58 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
HEA wrote:I just got a thought.... what if BOTH ask to date her Tuesday? cantstopl rofl hehehe

:justkidding

IMO she will flip one of them the finger ...

Or, in true Hannah fashion, she’ll be confused all over again, IMO.

Naaaa pissed off is the new in IMO

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:01 pm

@HEA you bring up some great points. Maybe they do both ask hannah to date again. I also agree with your last comment. Hannah is way too mad to give Jed the time of day.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:03 pm

I have never criticized anyone for shilling. If I could I would!

All I'm saying is don't bite the hand that feeds you IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:09 pm

suzq wrote:I appreciate that she wanted to be funny and make fun of those shilling -- however, how many of her friends do shilling?  Some might see the humor more than others.  Personally, I see nothing wrong with those who post ads -- I mean if you can make good money off of it while you can, why not?

I thought she was just being tongue in cheek and joking around. laugh out loud This is why I like this girl. She’s self aware and funny and doesn’t take things too seriously. I’m sure she will shill for real like the rest of them, and who can blame her? She’s gonna bank.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:43 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I really don’t know how Jed could go all through the show, right til the end and then propose without owning up about his gf back home.  Very shady IMO

I completely agree.  He openly admitted he was using the show initially for his music career.  He could have told her about the girlfriend then if he truly was falling for her.  I just don’t get how he thought this would all work out especially when Hannah specifically mentioned guys having girlfriends back home when she kicked Scott out on night 1.  

The thought that Jed lied to Hannah but also to everyone else in the house is disgusting...if i was some of the boys i would be livid, not only for Hannah but Jed deceived them as well :angryemotion

Arghh i hope Hannah tears Jed apart on Tuesday! He ruined this whole experience for her.  She was falling in love with a big sack of lying poo! which is exactly what she did not want no no so crazy.  I really do not know how Jed can talk his way out of this? unless he owned up to having a girlfriend before proposal? the thought of him makes me sick.

And that is why Jed isn't comparable to Jason and Arie. Jason and Arie were very much hated because they dumped their chosen F1 for their F2.  They deserve to have been given a chance as Lauren and Molly had lingering feelings.

Jed is lightyears worse than Arie or Jason for cheating on the lead and all the contestants. He shouldn't be given a chance because their foundation was built on lies.  It's not like Hannah and Jed had years of marriage and built a family together. They only had 3 months of getting to know each other and not a lifetime of loving relationship facing challenges together. I've only seen couples who got over cheating and had second chances if they had family together, kids, houses, integrated everything.  How can you give a second chance to someone who got you based on a foundation of lies. Trust is important in any relationship, particularly marriage.

Also,mix we're talking about what Hannah said before the season began, she said she didn't want to end up with a "LYING SACK OF POO."  We should also take her word on it.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:46 pm

I stand by my original impression of this season (stubborn like that) that through this process Hannah found out she isn’t ready to be married. No use getting engaged if you’re not ready for the end goal. IDK if she accepted a proposal or not but on Viall Files she talked about friends/women she knew back home who were her age and married and that she was on a different path.
It’s possible the preview clips with her parents are alluding not to a specific guy but to a specific life style choice. In fact, CH has said that now that Hannah is down to the final 3 ... something about which lifestyle is best suited to her future. Heck, it’s also possible that least one of her parents were trying to tell her on camera that they would support her if she didn’t get engaged since they would be aware of her contract and that contract says the lead has to accept if offered. Just a thought.

I want the next season to be someone who has a strong sense of who they are and what they want in the immediate future. I don’t care if they get engagement or not. I prefer to see someone who knows what type of relationship they want and be open to meeting new people to connect with that are likeminded in what a committed relationship looks like. I’d appreciate seeing intellect, confidence, and great communication be showcased as hot.

It’s been moderately interesting to watch Hannah but she is more fixated on stereotypes. Luke - religious and thinking they live their spirituality in the same way; Jed - a musician and she said she thought Nashville was a place she wanted to live ... probably with notions of what it was about without facts; Tyler - a maybe player because he was good looking and smooth; Peter - Ken to her Barbie which sounds like it’s based on looks and assumptions. I think this is normal thinking for many 24 year olds. They haven’t learned yet how to dig deeper.
I’m glad she has had an opportunity to broaden her world but I absolutely don’t want to watch another Colton or Hannah going through the maturation process. giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:50 pm

@notarose great post. I said some of that the other night. Figure out what you want before you go on this show. To me it was like watching a popular high school girl who all the boys wanted and she loved the attention, without thinking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose great post. I said some of that the other night. Figure out what you want before you go on this show. To me it was like watching a popular high school girl who all the boys wanted and she loved the attention, without thinking.

I do think the more a person dates, the more fine tuned their awareness of needs and wants becomes. With Hannah, however, I feel her starting point was based on very limited self knowledge and that just wore me down giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:20 pm

That's why I always thought Tayshia would have made a good lead. She was older, more mature, spoke well, and had some experience under her belt. All the other girls considered were all Hannah's age. I guess we will see on BIP how things go for those girls. I definitely think leads should be older. Hopefully TPTB made note of that.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:03 am

Hotmomma wrote:I am sorry but her last IG post her dancing around with those tight gold shorts is like a tween..12/13 yr old!!!JMO

She made fun of shilling, but mark my words a few weeks from now, she will be doing the exact same thing. laugh out loud. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:00 am

notarose wrote:I stand by my original impression of this season (stubborn like that) that through this process Hannah found out she isn’t ready to be married. No use getting engaged if you’re not ready for the end goal. IDK if she accepted a proposal or not but on Viall Files she talked about friends/women she knew back home who were her age and married and that she was on a different path.
It’s possible the preview clips with her parents are alluding not to a specific guy but to a specific life style choice. In fact, CH has said that now that Hannah is down to the final 3 ... something about which lifestyle is best suited to her future. Heck, it’s also possible that least one of her parents were trying to tell her on camera that they would support her if she didn’t get engaged since they would be aware of her contract and that contract says the lead has to accept if offered. Just a thought.

I want the next season to be someone who has a strong sense of who they are and what they want in the immediate future. I don’t care if they get engagement or not. I prefer to see someone who knows what type of relationship they want and be open to meeting new people to connect with that are likeminded in what a committed relationship looks like. I’d appreciate seeing intellect, confidence, and great communication be showcased as hot.

It’s been moderately interesting to watch Hannah but she is more fixated on stereotypes. Luke - religious and thinking they live their spirituality in the same way; Jed - a musician and she said she thought Nashville was a place she wanted to live ... probably with notions of what it was about without facts; Tyler - a maybe player because he was good looking and smooth; Peter - Ken to her Barbie which sounds like it’s based on looks and assumptions. I think this is normal thinking for many 24 year olds. They haven’t learned yet how to dig deeper.
I’m glad she has had an opportunity to broaden her world but I absolutely don’t want to watch another Colton or Hannah going through the maturation process. giggling

I disagree that Colton didn't know what he wanted. He wanted Cassie from early on, he even said he realized she was someone special standing in front of him. ,( but the show must go on)  And he went after her regardless of how the producers tried to ruin it for him by confusing Cassie and applying pressure on her. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:09 am

Jolena wrote:
notarose wrote:I stand by my original impression of this season (stubborn like that) that through this process Hannah found out she isn’t ready to be married. No use getting engaged if you’re not ready for the end goal. IDK if she accepted a proposal or not but on Viall Files she talked about friends/women she knew back home who were her age and married and that she was on a different path.

I disagree that Colton didn't know what he wanted. He wanted Cassie from early on, he even said he realized she was someone special standing in front of him. ,( but the show must go on)  And he went after her regardless of how the producers tried to ruin it for him by confusing Cassie and applying pressure on her. jmo

I agree, i know im biased :D but i think he proved people wrong by knowing exactly what he wanted.

I actually think Colton and Hannahs seasons are WILDLY different because colton went after what he really wanted while hannah (unfortunately) i think was afraid to and thats why she went with jed (he was very much her type/comfortable IMO)
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 83 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 59 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez