SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 70 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 41 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:23 am

AmberTrails wrote:
atem wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:i think it is interesting that Madi was seen shooting footage yesterday.  Gave me Jed vibes.

I didn't watch that season.  What vibes?

I heard they are doing that to throw RS offf!

This season I actually think that's a plausible explanation. But man, I'd be pissed about the silly games they're playing just to show RS who's boss if I was the lead and/or F1.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:49 am

AmberTrails wrote:
atem wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:i think it is interesting that Madi was seen shooting footage yesterday.  Gave me Jed vibes.

I didn't watch that season.  What vibes?

I heard they are doing that to throw RS offf!

It is interesting that literally RIGHT AFTER RS dropped the Madi probably F1 stuff that Madi is shot filming something that many assumed was bachelorette stuff. The conspiracist in me thinks it’s a set up 😂 however, it was probably just shooting some b roll for an update
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:16 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Emeralds wrote:
notarose wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Fan4life wrote:Here's the thing - if Peter is actually in "Love" with Madi, he wouldn't have slept with the others.  IMO, if he's trying to form any kind of relationship with Madi now, he is just back-peddling.  It just doesn't make sense to me.  He let some women on this season go that were clearly ready for what he says he wants.  He's NOT ready for a wife - he still wants to play around.  That's fine, but his actions clearly aren't matching his words!

He hasn’t said he loves her or is in love with her, yet.  He said he was falling in love. To me he wasn’t there yet..  imo

Madi hasn’t yet told Peter more than that she really likes him.
IMO she needs to verbalize a stronger level of emotion before fairly expecting him to conform to her wants. JMO of course he could not have sex with anyone based on the possibility she might later become “in love” but for now this is a grey area because she as of now isn’t emotionally reciprocating.

I think this is an excellent point. Based on spoilers, it doesn't sounds like Madison's HTD goes well. Maybe Peter questions Madison's feelings for him, her level of commitment to him (especially if her dad doesn't like him), and is seeing if his feelings for one of the other two women catch up? It's so common for leads to sleep with multiple people, even if they know their F1, so I find it disingenuous that Mills is bashing him. I also think that Madison should have brought up her virginity and her feelings about him sleeping with someone else before the F3 rose ceremony to give Peter time to process it.

Apparently she does on the HTD according to RS and Robert Mills. That means he knew before even getting to the HTD with Victoria, who was filmed right after it, and he still made the choices he did. The only question is WHAT AND HOW she said to him and what was his reaction ...maybe her crying and walking away in the silver dress is that scene?  question
JMO

In the preview, Peter is telling HA’s dad he is “definitely falling in love with her”. Hannah Ann has already told Peter that that’s where she’s at emotionally. Maybe Peter also tells Victoria the same thing.
Each are separate relationships. Madi is waiting for marriage so respecting that means not trying to coax Madi into having sex or more physical intimacy than she determines; likewise if he feels the same strength of emotion with someone else then he should let that person determine what happens in the FS. Madi’s purity decision is about her behavior; not about what a different woman chooses to do.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:15 am

@atem oops, did not see your question yesterday.

They filmed the break-up between Hannah and Jed. I think this is a follow-up with Madi after they have broken up. IMO

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:40 am

@Doggoneit That could be true...but why would she seem SO HAPPY? And Peter doesn’t look like a broken up guy on the Vial files??? scratch
Hannah was avoiding media and was NOT looking and saying things that sounded promising IIRC at the time of her breakup. Actually, that in great part fueled her possible pairing with Tyler at the time.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:55 am

Astrobach wrote:@Doggoneit That could be true...but why would she seem SO HAPPY? And Peter doesn’t look like a broken up guy on the Vial files??? scratch
Hannah was avoiding media and was NOT looking and saying things that sounded promising IIRC at the time of her breakup. Actually, that in great part fueled her possible pairing with Tyler at the time.
JMO

Yeah I don't think they've broken up at all haha. They also filmed an "update" with Cassie and Colton and it was just to update is on their progressing relationship.

if anything im expecting a proposal at ATFR
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:01 am

Bachhh022 wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@Doggoneit That could be true...but why would she seem SO HAPPY? And Peter doesn’t look like a broken up guy on the Vial files??? scratch
JMO

Yeah I don't think they've broken up at all haha. They also filmed an "update" with Cassie and Colton and it was just to update is on their progressing relationship.

I don’t think he will propose that soon imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:08 am

Bachhh022 wrote:
JMO

Madi will only accept a proposal endorsed by her father and if they've spent as little time together as they apparently would have been able to have, I still don't see him approving it; especially after watching the season
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:24 am

Doggoneit wrote:@atem oops, did not see your question yesterday.

They filmed the break-up between Hannah and Jed.  I think this is a follow-up with Madi after they have broken up.  IMO

IF they were filming a break up wouldn't Peter be present as well? I doubt TPTB would let Peter off that easy. All the breakups so far were filmed with both participants present. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:33 am

Astrobach wrote:That could be true...but why would she seem SO HAPPY? And Peter doesn’t look like a broken up guy on the Vial files??? scratch
JMO
Yeah I have doubts about their long term compatibility but I think they’re still together too.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:22 am

@Jolena IMO they have not been together during the entire season. I think they knew that they were very different quite soon after they agreed to try. I think Madison is so happy because they have agreed to be friends. IMO Peter has been somber in interviews, and that may be because ABC has been making him do so many lately. (?) . But, when the interviews first started at the beginning of Feb. I felt like his demeanor was a little down.
I think, like he said..."he is in a good place" and he has come to grips with the fact that it did not work out like he had hoped.
Just my thoughts.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:22 am

Doggoneit wrote:@Jolena IMO they have not been together during the entire season.  I think they knew that they were very different quite soon after they agreed to try.  I think Madison is so happy because they have agreed to be friends.  IMO Peter has been somber in interviews, and that may be because ABC has been making him do so many lately. (?) . But, when the interviews first started at the beginning of Feb. I felt like his demeanor was a little down.
I think, like he said..."he is in a good place" and he has come to grips with the fact that it did not work out like he had hoped.
Just my thoughts.

You could very well be right. I also noticed exactly what your saying about his earlier interviews vs the more recent ones and I can see both of them agreeing to a friendship as well .,because they both seem to be warm , caring people and Madison dosen't seem to have a mean bone in her body (From what I'm seeing) . The love story I saw was only with Madison . but I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up dating HS, I think she would move to CA and I can see Dylan , Hannah G , Peter & Hannah S hanging out. I do believe that Peter wants a GF and if it's no one from his season he'll find one fairly fast. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 70 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 41 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton