SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 70 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 42 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:31 pm

I find HB and HS to be very charming, but very shallow people. If that is what Peter wants, fine with me.

gabriele wrote:I think Peter has the strongest connection with Madi of his season’s women. She has gotten the early “I’m falling in love with you” which is usually a dead giveaway as to who the lead picks. HA hasn’t yet and she only got one 1-1 date. I think at this point VF was his F2 but that changes in the next epi or two.

As for what happens at the FRC that is a mystery. I was surprised RS says it’s not about Madi. I would have guessed that is when Madi returns after Peter chased her down to talk but who knows?

While I don’t think Peter is ready for marriage I still think he and HB had the best connection of all his women. It will be interesting to see once he’s single again if at some point in the future if they try again. They will have even more in common after both being leads especially if Peter’s season has a poor ending. At least if they did try again there wouldn’t be so many surprises as to who they are. If they don’t date they will probably be friends I’d think. HB may still want someone a bit more religious even though she seems more liberal in views these days. jmo

Well, he's the one saying he wants a wife.  I think the 'I am falling' line was to keep Madi around.  I actually think it's the kiss of death on this show to have the lead tell her that before anyone else.

I watched his date with Kelsey and it was so different from Madi's, it wasn't even funny.  Madi/Peter's was an actual date.  Kelsey's was watching 'who will be in the running for the next Bachelorette'. Hannah S date was nice, but ended up like an interview. The show is hiding their sexual chemistry to focus on VF. You can tell Peter and VF were hot and cold throughout. The picture of them the show picked showed both of them miserable. They weren't even smiling.

Last edited by atem on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:40 pm

atem wrote:

Amethyst wrote:I don't think Pete is ready for marriage. I also am not convinced that he and Madi are the best match. She appears to come from a much more conservative strain of Christianity than he does. If you think about it, Madi's religiousness was noted and a topic of conversation in the house -- but I don't remember the same being true for Pete on Hannah B.'s season. And he has a very liberal attitude toward sex, she obviously does not. What I see going on between them at this point of the show is an intense crush, probably brought on in part by being in the "Bachelor bubble."

I would love to know what Madi was thinking coming on this show. Conservative Madi came on for Mr. Four Times in a Windmill? Something about that doesn't add up for me.

Not that I need to see them be a couple, but I think he and Hannah B. were a much better match.

I think Madi is human just as Peter is.  She's falling for the guy and is in denial.  However, the HTD makes her realize the issue and she gives her line in the sand.  Peter made his decision and Madi makes hers.  

Peter is the one gaga over her and we didn't even get to see why.  So, yeah it's hard when you see 2 seconds of them together while it's the VF show.

It doesn’t add up that Madi is in denial because she knew what Peter was like before coming on the show. If she had found out all these things about Peter on the show (his sexual views and obviously not conservative spiritually) that would be another story. Madi is looking for a specific type of conservative Christian guy and Peter so obviously doesn’t fit that mold. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:47 pm

Jolena wrote:My friend been saying all along that Hannah Ann is the F1 . They kept her hidden,and showed very little interaction with her and Peter (similar to Arie & Lauren) . Im wondering now if this ending is similar and we find out it was Hannah Ann all along . There's still time over the next 3 episodes for him to tell her "Im falling in love with you" same as he told Madi., maybe they agree to date IRL since she's never been in love before and is so young. OR and this is a ( BIG OR) for me because I've been on the Madison train since day 1 . Could be Hannah Brown does come back and confuses the hell out of him and throws him into a tail spin. (would explain Mrs Weber's crying too & the "love conquers all" ) The reason I'm thinking this now is because Hannah B didn't go on tour with DWTS,  it's obvious (at least to me) that she isn't interested in a romantic relationship with Alan,  From her IG story the other night watching the show she had a smirky laugh and was talking to the TV. ( I didn't quit get what it was exactly that she said or was referring to , maybe someone else caught it and can weigh in ) and her IG story today she's in Disney for Valentines day and posts picture of windmill . Also the Hype about her being the possible bachelorette again could just be to throw us off. She is living right there not far from him. and the way they left off in episode 2 was very unsettling and would be "the last thing he needed to hear"  Did it all come full circle?"madi told him " I want you to be with the person who is the best fit for you" could that be Hannah B? even though RS says "No way" ? IDK but it's not far fetched to think about. and if its RS that TPTB want to discredit I wouldn't put it past them to bring her out at ATFR as the big surprise. Anyone else think it's either one of the Hannah's and not Madi that he's with? I would love to hear what you gals think. JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:51 pm

atem wrote:I find HB and HS to be very charming, but very shallow people. If that is what Peter wants, fine with me.

I watched his date with Kelsey and it was so different from Madi's, it wasn't even funny.  Madi/Peter's was an actual date.  Kelsey's was watching 'who will be in the running for the next Bachelorette'.  Hannah S date was nice, but ended up like an interview.  The show is hiding their sexual chemistry to focus on VF.   You can tell Peter and VF were hot and cold throughout.  The picture of them the show picked showed both of them miserable.  They weren't even smiling.

Charming but shallow is the perfect description for Peter imo (although I haven’t found him to be very charming on his own season) which is why I think both Hannah’s would be a much better fit. Kelsey as well. Also I don’t think the show is hiding their chemistry. Madi just hasn’t been involved in the drama (on a season extremely focused on drama) so she hasn’t gotten as much screen time as others but everyone I know thinks it’s super obvious Peter’s most into Madi. But a long lasting relationship isn’t just about love. Peter & Madi are very different people, & I have my doubts that he can be who she wants/needs him to be. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:53 pm

gabriele wrote:...Madi is looking for a specific type of conservative Christian guy and Peter so obviously doesn’t fit that mold. jmo
I'm wondering if Madi's motive for coming on Pete's season was for the experience, exposure and the potential to be the next Bachelorette not being the F1 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:01 pm

Why is it difficult for lots of people to understand that the motivation for the producers of the bachelor to bring Madi on was to re-engage with people who were hurt by the way Luke P was treated?  I find this very confusing because I come from a very different background from these people. Can somebody explain to me why someone with Madi’s beliefs would be interested in somebody who absolutely 1000% wants to have sex before marriage and is going to do that?   I’m Jewish and I can tell you with absolute certainty that there is absolutely no ultra-Orthodox Jewish woman who would go on this show to be with a man having sex before marriage.  This is not Sean Lowe.  I guess I just don’t understand what’s going on here in the analysis because none of it makes sense to me

ETA: this is apples and oranges. Can somebody explain to me what the motivation was for a devoutly religious woman who will not have sex before marriage to go on a show with a man who has a very sexually active life?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:06 pm

mbl wrote:Why is it difficult for lots of people to understand that the motivation for the producers of the bachelor to bring Madi on was to re-engage with people who were hurt by the way Luke P was treated?  I find this very confusing because I come from a very different background from these people. Can somebody explain to me why someone with Madi’s beliefs would be interested in somebody who absolutely 1000% wants to have sex before marriage and is going to do that?   I’m Jewish and I can tell you with absolute certainty that there is absolutely no ultra-Orthodox Jewish woman who would go on this show to be with a man having sex before marriage.  This is not Sean Lowe.  I guess I just don’t understand what’s going on here in the analysis because none of it makes sense to me

ETA:  this is apples and oranges. Can somebody explain to me what the motivation was for a devoutly religious woman who will not have sex before marriage to go on a show with a man who has a very sexually active life?

Maybe she applied hoping it would be Luke P as bachelor (laugh out loud can you imagine? I can't, but I don't know) and then they thought pairing a virgin with 4-times-in-a-windmill was too good to pass up? (Yes I know she said Peter was the bachelor she'd been preparing for but that doesn't mean much) Or that she could be hookup up with him on BiP, or something? He very much wants the kind of relationship she wants. I'm pretty sure they're members of the same church denomination, even.

Maybe she is just hoping to be an influencer, like so many other bachelor/ette contestants. Christian influencers are very much a thing.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:07 pm

leavers wrote:
mbl wrote:Why is it difficult for lots of people to understand that the motivation for the producers of the bachelor to bring Madi on was to re-engage with people who were hurt by the way Luke P was treated?  I find this very confusing because I come from a very different background from these people. Can somebody explain to me why someone with Madi’s beliefs would be interested in somebody who absolutely 1000% wants to have sex before marriage and is going to do that?   I’m Jewish and I can tell you with absolute certainty that there is absolutely no ultra-Orthodox Jewish woman who would go on this show to be with a man having sex before marriage.  This is not Sean Lowe.  I guess I just don’t understand what’s going on here in the analysis because none of it makes sense to me

ETA:  this is apples and oranges. Can somebody explain to me what the motivation was for a devoutly religious woman who will not have sex before marriage to go on a show with a man who has a very sexually active life?

Maybe she applied hoping it would be Luke P as bachelor (laugh out loud can you imagine? I can't, but I don't know) and then they thought pairing a virgin with 4-times-in-a-windmill was too good to pass up?  (Yes I know she said Peter was the bachelor she'd been preparing for but that doesn't mean much) Or that she could be hookup up with him on BiP, or something? He very much wants the kind of relationship she wants. I'm pretty sure they're members of the same church denomination, even.

Maybe she is just hoping to be an influencer, like so many other bachelor/ette contestants. Christian influencers are very much a thing.

No, Madi wanted it to be Peter, not Luke P. She wants someone to challenge her, not tell her what to think and do.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:08 pm

jen689 wrote:
gabriele wrote:...Madi is looking for a specific type of conservative Christian guy and Peter so obviously doesn’t fit that mold. jmo
I'm wondering if Madi's motive for coming on Pete's season was for the experience, exposure and the potential to be the next Bachelorette not being the F1 JMO

You may well be right. I have only seen bits of Colton’s season but it sounds like there was an issue about this with Cassie.

I was thinking it might be to become a Christian social media influencer. Madi didn’t have a full time job before going on the show but did some freelance photography, a little modeling and her volunteer foster work. I think she wants to do ministry work and may see being a Christian influencer as a way to fund it. She made money by going on a previous game show. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:09 pm

gabriele wrote:
jen689 wrote:

You may well be right. I have only seen bits of Colton’s season but it sounds like there was an issue about this with Cassie.

I was thinking it might be to become a Christian social media influencer. Madi didn’t have a full time job before going on the show but did some freelance photography, a little modeling and her volunteer foster work. I think she wants to do ministry work and may see being a Christian influencer as a way to fund it. She made money by going on a previous game show. jmo

She went on the Price Is Right and that was one show and won $8,000.00.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:13 pm

atem wrote:No, Madi wanted it to be Peter, not Luke P.  She wants someone to challenge her, not tell her what to think and do.
Do you know this for a fact? Did she say this somewhere?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:15 pm

During HB’s season many fans were rooting for her to be with Tyler C saying they saw such a strong connection. There was little talk about seeing as strong a connection with Peter. IMO this shows the power of the edit and I’m applying scepticism about edit to this season while I watch  giggling
Edit changed to show a connection on ATFR because little could be done given it was live but not to be forgotten is the next day Hannah asked out Tyler which I doubt she would have done if she felt more invested in Peter. And what about fans who after the Tyler thing didn’t work out still didn’t think of Peter as a option (because they didn’t see all that strong of a connection) but did feel hot chemistry between Alan and HB... a perceived chemistry happening after she filmed scenes with Peter.  no idea The common denominator with all these men is HB so maybe she just has hot onscreen chemistry.

Then we had HB and Peter on epi 1&2 of his season but comparing this with Peter’s cast is iffy for me because her ATFR and his season beginning were after a full season of dates (including the added dimension of sex) and after both watched/relived HB’s season so I can’t compare because Peter’s final 4 have yet to experience an equal amount of time with him to develop a relationship.
My point, the show edit is not as reliable as it could be. Also, HTD and FSD and LCD provide double or more the time with each girl than what each has had up to this point in filming so for the F1&2 there is still much more opportunity for a relationship to become something special. If nothing much ends up developing after all that then I could see HB being the more compatible one. Just my POV.

I’m hoping HTDs provide more insight.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 70 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 42 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton