SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 70 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 42 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:15 pm

ReneeM wrote:
atem wrote:No, Madi wanted it to be Peter, not Luke P.  She wants someone to challenge her, not tell her what to think and do.
Do you know this for a fact? Did she say this somewhere?

She did say in the first episode she cane on because it was/for Peter. I can’t remember the quote but she said she was there for Peter

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:18 pm

Something about this makes absolutely no sense. Is this what evangelical Christianity is about? That you go on a show with somebody who has an active sexual life, and wait until there are three people left to tell them that you will not have sex before marriage and that if you find out that they will that you are leaving?   In my religion I’ve never heard of this. All IMO

ETA: i’m not trying to be disrespectful, I’m trying to be an adult. I’m trying to understand what Madi’s religion is about because it absolutely makes no sense whatsoever to me. I come from a highly learned religious community with people who have studied religion at the most learned religious institutions in the world. None of what is going on here makes sense to me at all. It is absolutely understandable to decide that sex before marriage is not something that you want to partake in. What is not understandable it’s going on the show and waiting until the bitter end to reveal that.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:24 pm

mbl wrote:Something about this makes absolutely no sense. Is this what evangelical Christianity is about? That you go on a show with somebody who has an active sexual life, and wait until there are three people left to tell them that you will not have sex before marriage and that if you find out that they will that you are leaving?   In my religion I’ve never heard of this. All IMO

It absolutely is not supposed to be this way. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:30 pm

@gabriele thanks for responding. When you say it’s not supposed to be this way, are you saying that something is fishy here?  Because something seems very very fishy here to me. I just don’t get it and I’ve yet to here any explanation for Madi’s decision to come on this show to marry/become engaged to Peter.  It’s frustrating to me that not nearly enough discussion has been had about religion. As an outsider I don’t understand what’s going on.

ETA: I just want to say that Being Jewish it’s very hard to imagine this happening in the Jewish community. In my community, if there was a person who said they will not have sex before marriage who then went on a show where they were trying to become engaged or married to a person who wants to have sex before marriage and has shown themselves numerous times to have sex before marriage, that person would be questioned about what their motivation was in going on the show. There are a lot of criticisms of Judaism, I’m familiar with all of them, but I’ve yet to meet A devoutly religious Jew who would participate in something like this.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:39 pm

mbl wrote:Something about this makes absolutely no sense. Is this what evangelical Christianity is about? That you go on a show with somebody who has an active sexual life, and wait until there are three people left to tell them that you will not have sex before marriage and that if you find out that they will that you are leaving?   In my religion I’ve never heard of this. All IMO

ETA:  i’m not trying to be disrespectful, I’m trying to be an adult. I’m trying to understand what Madi’s religion is about because it absolutely makes no sense whatsoever to me. I come from a highly learned religious community with people who have studied religion at the most learned religious institutions in the world.  None of what is going on here makes sense to me at all. It is absolutely understandable to decide that sex before marriage is not something that you want to partake in. What is not understandable it’s going on the show and waiting until the bitter end to reveal that.  

Seriously, there is a reason Chris Harrison says Madi has a heart of gold. Just because her and Luke P share some things doesn't mean she wants a Luke P.

She has stated from the start that she wants someone to get her out of her comfort zone, who challenges her to be the best her. Madi became close to Kelley while filming and she is HARDLY someone I would call a Christian.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:39 pm

mbl wrote:@gabriele thanks for responding. When you say it’s not supposed to be this way, are you saying that something is fishy here?  Because something seems very very fishy here to me. I just don’t get it and I’ve yet to here any explanation for Madi’s decision to come on this show to marry/become engaged to Peter.  It’s frustrating to me that not nearly enough discussion has been had about religion. As an outsider I don’t understand what’s going on.

I think that many do not want to get involved in religious discussions as sometimes things can get off topic/messy and things can get heated. We had this issue with Luke last season.

Religion - The topic of Religion may be discussed for conversation purposes when it relates to contestants of Reality TV shows. It is not to be discussed in a manner for solicitiation purposes, to sway ones views, to stir up hatred of a particular Religion or Race, or to ridicule Religion of any denomination. Please do not post non factual information based on your personal or Religious beliefs.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines-no-discussion

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:43 pm

not sure what to make of Madi...All i can think of is she didn't expect to fall in love with Peter. And she should have mentioned her deal breakers to Peter sooner. I guess if Peter was in love with Madi by F3 he should of just respected her wishes, but then maybe he wasn't dizzy this season is messy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:46 pm

Jolena wrote:My friend been saying all along that Hannah Ann is the F1 . They kept her hidden,and showed very little interaction with her and Peter (similar to Arie & Lauren) . Im wondering now if this ending is similar and we find out it was Hannah Ann all along . There's still time over the next 3 episodes for him to tell her "Im falling in love with you" same as he told Madi., maybe they agree to date IRL since she's never been in love before and is so young. OR and this is a ( BIG OR) for me because I've been on the Madison train since day 1 . Could be Hannah Brown does come back and confuses the hell out of him and throws him into a tail spin. (would explain Mrs Weber's crying too & the "love conquers all" ) The reason I'm thinking this now is because Hannah B didn't go on tour with DWTS,  it's obvious (at least to me) that she isn't interested in a romantic relationship with Alan,  From her IG story the other night watching the show she had a smirky laugh and was talking to the TV. ( I didn't quit get what it was exactly that she said or was referring to , maybe someone else caught it and can weigh in ) and her IG story today she's in Disney for Valentines day and posts picture of windmill . Also the Hype about her being the possible bachelorette again could just be to throw us off. She is living right there not far from him. and the way they left off in episode 2 was very unsettling and would be "the last thing he needed to hear"  Did it all come full circle?"madi told him " I want you to be with the person who is the best fit for you" could that be Hannah B? even though RS says "No way" ? IDK but it's not far fetched to think about. and if its RS that TPTB want to discredit I wouldn't put it past them to bring her out at ATFR as the big surprise. Anyone else think it's either one of the Hannah's and not Madi that he's with? I would love to hear what you gals think. JMO

I could totally see this senario with Hannah B. "First time ever in Bachelor history...." I don't remember the dates of DWTS final two weeks. I'm thinking DWTS would prevent here from being in Australia, but I'm not sure. Maybe she sent him a video declaring her love like they used to do on the show.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:46 pm

I was mentioning in the cap thread that I think Madi self eliminates at the F3 rose ceremony.

There is a reason MF tweeted that pic at the F3 rose ceremony and Peter says he can't believe she gave up. That's when the you know what hit the fan.

There is a reason they had HS and VF confront or have a fake 'girl chat' so that she found out Peter crossed her line. Per RS, Madi isn't told by Peter. But, how could he when they can't talk until after the Rose Ceremony for the MTP/LCD stuff?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:46 pm

@sprite I apologize if I have offended anyone. I certainly don’t want to do that. I just would love somebody with information about the evangelical Christian community that can explain what’s going on here. I completely respect Madi for her beliefs. I’m just trying to understand her in what she expects of somebody who has up to this point in his life not lived in the same way. What is really going on here?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:48 pm

mbl wrote:@sprite I apologize if I have offended anyone. I certainly don’t want to do that. I just would love somebody with information about the evangelical Christian community that can explain what’s going on here. I completely respect Madi for her beliefs.  I’m just trying to understand her in what she expects of somebody who has up to this point in his life not lived in the same way. What is really going on here?

We haven't even seen the episode yet (even though it's the edited version). The HTD episode is going to be focused on VF. It's going to be after that we will find out more.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:49 pm

madi has never once said that she has an issue with peters past. and she isnt forcing him to keep her around. her sex life is her business and she doesnt have to reveal that shes a virgin on anyone else's time table, only her own. she tells peter before FS suites and he chooses to keep her another week even after that. Also she told him how important her faith is to her and he responded by telling her he wants to deepen his faith and told her he's falling in love with her.

I think maybe people are soured by the luke p stuff last season but Madi isnt manipulating peter at all or forcing him to keep her there. Even Rob Mills indicates that she does nothing wrong
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 70 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 42 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton