SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:55 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Even if they didn’t get together on the show they could definitely be together, they’re both in the Bondi beautiful people bubble.

@Dirty Street Pie Oh yes I'm sure Britt used her time in Fiji to add various boys to her Bach portfolio.

It's no accident she hooked up with Timm off the bat IMO - she would have known he'd be the most popular guy there (with the audience at least) and I could see her getting an ego boost from ditching him and moving on to Jackson if that's what happened.

Needless to say, I am not a Britt fan.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:13 pm

New trailer segment featuring Keira ( Rolling Eyes ). Bravo DM for choosing a hideous thumbnail - she'll hate it.  laugh out loud

Source

I'm seeing lots of heads and body parts that need screencapping and identifying - will post on the SC thread...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:02 pm

Did we know Jake was going in again? I see him in the full cast list released
Today. I don’t recall seeing his name in here much so was surprised to see him.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:06 pm

@Kas_256 Yep we knew Jake was on again - it was noted upthread here.  

Bobette wrote:Ah nuts.  Looks like Jake may be on the cast - he's following/being followed by many of the others, and didn't post at all during November.  I liked him on Georgia's season, but his treatment of Florence on BiP 1 and post-show grossness with Megan turned me RIGHT OFF. Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1838857674

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 SPgcYbe

Source

No surprises on the full castlist - we got them all.  Well done gang! thumbsup

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 IsSZ92K

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:16 pm

Hey everyone I have a question about the ‘full cast photo’ that was released and uploaded today. It says full cast but missed people like Kiera etc......why?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:23 pm

@AliPezzanario Welcome!  :Welcome

That's normal they do it every year.  This is the "starter cast", there will be another 12-14 people (e.g. Keira, Matty, Jackson, Jessica B etc) who come in to replace the ones who leave.

They keep "surprise" entries off the initial release so they can add drama when they arrive (e.g. Renee will be brought in to "shock" Ciarran) and others are just filler cast - they don't have a huge fanbase so no point promoting them early.  

Ciarran and Timm were put in at the start because they will attract viewers, even though Timm only stays a few days.  Any US contestants will be brought in/promoted seperately too.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:45 pm

@Bobette thank you, makes so much more sense now

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:53 am

Do they have no shame? Why the likes of Keira Maguire and Jake Ellis keep returning to the Bachelor franchise after two or even THREE shots at love

Australian D-listers have truly mastered the art of extending their 15 minutes of fame.

While many fans were hoping to see a crop of fresh faces on Bachelor In Paradise this year, they were sorely disappointed when Channel 10 announced several familiar cast members would be returning for another season.

Perhaps the most recognisable face is Keira Maguire, who will join Bachelor In Paradise for a second time.

In a her promo for this season, Keira insisted that she's returning to the franchise for love, but made no mention of whether she's also looking to reignite her fizzling fame.

Source

Meow, Daily Mail Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:14 am

Alright you lot get in here - new trailer and it's about the couples.  Please tell me that's not Jake's voice at the end.  I was hoping he'd be gone within a couple of episodes - really don't want to watch another ENTIRE season of him Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1f629

Source

"All I could think of was kissing him" is Alisha IMO.  "I was swept off my feet" - Glenn?  And "You stop caring about anything else" - Renee, or Cassandra?  Who's with Helena - is it Jake?  That could explain her embarrassment.  laugh out loud

BRB off to get some SCs
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:24 am

Bobette wrote:Alright you lot get in here - new trailer and it's about the couples.  Please tell me that's not Jake's voice at the end.  I was hoping he'd be gone within a couple of episodes - really don't want to watch another ENTIRE season of him Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1f629

Source

"All I could think of was kissing him" is Alisha IMO.  "I was swept off my feet" - Glenn?  And "You stop caring about anything else" - Renee, or Cassandra?  Who's with Helena - is it Jake?  That could explain her embarrassment.  laugh out loud

BRB off to get some SCs

Was coming here to say ‘new ad and I swear that’s Jakes voice at the end’
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:28 am

Interesting that Mary is holding a long-stemmed rose (given to a woman) and a rosebud (given to a man). Also, the long-stemmed roses on the table would typically be given to women but it seems the women have the power. Perhaps there's a same-sex couple or a new rose format?
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:28 am

UUUURRRGGHHHHH I thought so.  Quietly hoping it's a red herring and he's gone by episode 3.  cantstopl

Lots of good SCs uploading now - there's some aerial shots of the red chipped nail couple etc yes

@bachie.bachie Nice pick up! Could explain the hands we thought looked masculine, holding a male ring...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem