SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:46 am

“From the second she walked in I was in love with her” means the male was there first. So it’s either a guy from the first group who comes in earlier from than a girl from the first group OR a girl who comes in later, which would work if it was Glenn/Renee? Glenn barely spoke last year so I’d have no idea what his voice sounded like laugh out loud
Hoping it’s not Jake, he’s already had his shot with all the Flo/Megan business in his first BIP.

And welcome back @Sundy welcomeback
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:02 am

@Dirty Street Pie Glenn has a lovely soft voice - I listened to it again and the person at the end of the trailer is definitely Jake IMO.  Rolling Eyes  Plus since he's there from the start that works with your observation about the male being there first.

BUT!  It doesn't necessarily mean he gets to the end - they might have thrown that voiceline in knowing people would recognise his voice and make assumptions.  That's what I'm hoping anyway. laugh out loud

ETA:  What I really want to know if who TF does Mary couple up with?!  "100% my future baby daddy" is strong phrasing and from the look on her face she appears smitten, but the only person she seemed keen on pre-show was Glenn.  scratch

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Jb3LI9f

Source

ETA:  Would Renee be allowed to comment on Glenn's pics like this?  Or do they just not care after all this time?  Suspect

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 H6DAM4Q

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:42 pm

@AliPezzanario starwelcome enjoy your stay!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:44 pm

handwave @Sundy nice to see you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:37 pm

Bobette wrote:
 Do they have no shame? Why the likes of Keira Maguire and Jake Ellis keep returning to the Bachelor franchise after two or even THREE shots at love

Australian D-listers have truly mastered the art of extending their 15 minutes of fame.

While many fans were hoping to see a crop of fresh faces on Bachelor In Paradise this year, they were sorely disappointed when Channel 10 announced several familiar cast members would be returning for another season.

Perhaps the most recognisable face is Keira Maguire, who will join Bachelor In Paradise for a second time.

In a her promo for this season, Keira insisted that she's returning to the franchise for love, but made no mention of whether she's also looking to reignite her fizzling fame.

Source

Meow, Daily Mail Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 3806527698

And I beg to DISAGREE with her being ‘ recognizable’ with all the ‘ work done’  in the last few years... laugh out loud And, she’s insufferable IMO... with her comment like ‘ I am not just  the Queen babe, I RUN THIS SHOW! “ pluuuuueeeeze! Such an entitled biotch... Rolling Eyes so entitled and arrogant. She’ll hopefully meet her match and be embarrassed.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyDrew Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:47 pm

Looks like Keira and Matt Zukowski from Love Island are hinting at something on Instagram...

Both posted pics at the same cafe on the same day (noted by commenters on Keira’s IG) and Matt has commented on her smile; now they are both posting they are in Mount Hotham. I have screen caps but they won’t upload from my phone!

Assuming Matt hasn’t made the move to Ch 10 (would he still be under contract to Nine from his season?) I’m guessing Keira doesn’t make it to the end (which I think we knew anyway). Either that or if she does it was fairly short-lived.

OR this might be just another reality TV match-up to keep them both relevant.

Source
Source

NancyDrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:52 pm

Welcome back @NancyDrew nice to see your typeface. Hugesmile

Yeah Keira didn't leave till quite late and was only gone 2 weeks max so doesn't go to the end IMO.  She'll also be looking for a way to springboard off this renewed publicity and a showmance with another Z-grade reality guy would do the trick so I'm going with your last option - an attempt at relevance.

ETA:  Daily Mail are still banging on about Cassandra's nails being red.  The skintone is too dark to be Cassandra DM and that is NOT the engagement ring finger.  Do try to keep up!  

Season three of Bachelor In Paradise promises three happy couples and a 'love' story.

And it seems the pairing of one couple is so successful, they could even get engaged.  

In an early trailer for the show, which premieres on July 15, a female contestant is presented with a stunning engagement ring by a handsome suitor.

While their faces have been purposely concealed, there is one major clue which has potentially spoiled the ending for viewers.

In the short clip, a man slides a ring on to the tanned hand of a woman wearing red nail polish.

In all promotional footage and photos from the season so far, only one female wears red nail polish during her stay in paradise - Cassandra Mamone.

Source

Anyway here's the embedded trailer for anyone who couldn't view the tweet video:

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:09 pm

Hey everyone
I saw a bunch of Instagram stories of Kiera at a snowfield and almost identical photos of Matt zukowski (mafs guy) at the same snowfield with romantic quotes etc....so I’m thinking Kiera doesn’t find love this season. I’ll try and upload the screenshot but I’m having some trouble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:13 pm

Oops sorry embedded the wrong trailer but will leave it for comparison.  Here is the new one with the couples:

Source

I do think it's possible we have two couples where the man is in a pale blue jacket.  dizzy Will post SCs shortly.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:43 am

It's official! Keira Maguire CONFIRMS her romance with Love Island's Matthew Zukowski - spoiling the new season

She really want to spoil the season and it's all about me.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8496471/Bachelor-Paradise-star-Keira-Maguire-kisses-new-Love-Island-boyfriend-Matthew-Zukowski.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1594100346%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:58 am

Sigh

This wouldn't be an issue if Channel Ten didn't treat this show like some kind of epic that had to be saved, just air it after it films FFS! BiP is a summer show in the US because let's be real, it's not really premium viewing. TPTB, you're not GRRM! Stop withholding it from us! Then people wouldn't be spoiling it all the time! By the time it is actually viewed most of these people will have forgotten what happened on the island themselves.

I know I perpetually whinge about this but I'm not getting off my :soapbox about it.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:12 am

@leavers Yeah it's like making guests wait 3.5 hours for dinner then serving up beans on toast.  You're not making art here TPTB now hurry up and air the damn show so we can get on with the important business of complaining about it! laugh out loud

I'm mainly looking forward to seeing Glenn get some decent airtime.  I said from pre-season sleuthing on Angie's season he's a total catch IMO.  I mean come on, look how proud he is of his little iso veggie patch - so wholesome I love it.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 ZfERsdC

Source

ETA:  Well done @blueblues another DM journalist will get to pay the rent this week thanks to your story ideas.  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 3806527698

blueblues wrote:I heard Alex Brody on a podcast last year. He said that he had a real connection with Brooke (?) but the producers wouldn’t have it. They made ITMs where she talked about him sound like she talked about Alex Nation. And when the [contractual IMO] fling between Brooke and Alex N was over they basically sent her home.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 6U37I8g

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem